[Continues] Morcrux Campaign: Tale of Two Scales

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril if you mean kor'dar then it's a deal she then get's ready to put up a fighting stance she'll try to memorize karlya fighting pattern once she know's her move set she'll try to be quick and try to knock her out hitting her in the face and chin

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Karlya narrowing her eyes at Jibril: "Ready"

Karlya kicks the stool out from beneath Jibril and she goes for Jibril's head with a headlock dragging her down to the ground with all her weight. Jibril recoils from the initial shock of Karlya's sneak attack. Jibril whips her tail around Karlya's leg and yanks her off then squeezing through Karlya's headlock. Flipping over Karlya and mounting over her, Jibril pins her to the ground with both hands. Karlya presses her weight into Jibril's grapple, how is she this strong!?

Karlya manages to peel Jibril off her then punches Jibril in the nose forcing her to recoil in pain, freeing a leg up and kicking Jibril off her. Jibril flies back onto the bar with her arms spread out along the bar for support wiping a strand of blood from her lip. Karlya rolls to her knees and charges forward. Jibril sweeps to the side, Karlya slams herself against the bar and gets clotheslined by the wooden counter. Jibril giggled when Kai stumbles around looky for Jibril.

Squaring off, Jibril assumed a fighting stance with her hands out in front of her ready for a grapple. Karlya takes a boxing stance with her knuckles showing to Jibril taking wobbling steps. She dizzy boxes Jibril with Jibril swaying side to side evading Karlya's jabs and haymakers. Jibril palms Karlya's fists and knees her in the stomach then uppercut with the bottom of her palm striking her in the chin. Karlya slams her back into the bar counter again.

Karlya growls and yells charging into Jibril's body with a full body tackle into the crowd of brawlers fighting in the area in front of the bar. The crowd is drawn to the new fight and the fighters moved away to watch and cheering the two newcomers on.

Jibril drops her elbows on Karlya's back as Karlya jabs at her sides that gets Jibril stirred up. Jibril goes for Karlya's eyes, pressing them into her sockets to get her off. Karlya breaks the hold and fights to get Jibril's hands off her. Jibril sweeps her tail under Karlya and gets her to trip into the ground again. The two roll to their feet and boxed one on one.

Jibril blocked with her forearms while Karlya goes on the offensive and strikes blow for blow aiming for Jibril's face. Ducking at the first heavy swing, Jibril drops and swings upward to strike Karlya in the jaw and watches her fling back as Jibril moves into the attack. Karlya takes a few good shots to the face, Karlya blocks then headbutts Jibril in the face, breaking Jibril's nose. Jibril recoils away shrieking while Karlya shakes her head and spits out a tooth.

"Ahahaha! You had enough, love?" Karlya said knees shaking trying to keep her stance.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril pfffft as if those boob's are mine to play with when i win she keep's up her guard and asses the situation she look's at karlya to see if there's any weak point's in her defense once she find's her weak point and aim at it

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Jibril sees that although Karlya is very strong probably stronger than Jibril in a straight up fight. Karlya is very brash, hot headed and very drunk. Using this to her advantage, Jibril smack talks Karlya and gets her to provoke another attack that Jibril can gain the upper hand.

"You're getting sloppy, Karlya, that last punch felt like a little caress" Jibril taunts, "And you call yourself a sailor, didn't know you were such a pushover!"
"Oi now ya done it now, lass!" Karlya shouts, charging in with a firm cocked back throw of her fist.

Jibril braces herself to catch the incoming fist. Karlya stumbles over her feet, Jibril glides to the side, redirected the course of Karlya's throw and twists her arm to veer off and leaning her weight into Karlya's shoulder, bringing her to the ground. Jibril pressed her knee into Karlya's back and keeps tension on Karlya's elbow and locking her down. Karlya whines when Jibril taunted her into a trap. Jibril giggles at her then hears Karlya's shoulder crack a little under pressure. "Ya feckin bellend!"
"Give it up, 'lass' you've lost"

Karlya grits her teeth trying to get out from under Jibril's knee on her back but Jibril has her arm locked with both her arms holding it straight up and against her joints. Karlya seems determined to win the wager despite her situation.

"I'll dislocate your arm" Jibril threatens.
"I dare ya!" Karlya cackled, "It'll take more than that to keep me down!"

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Jibril applies pressure, the crowds watch in anticipation as she does. Karlya lets her mouth open wider and wider as she grits her teeth *crunk* "Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!"
Karlya twists around under Jibril's knee and winces, kicking her feet. The crowd cheer wildly as Karlya rolls around on the ground holding her dislocated arm. Jibril climbs off her and raised her arms up triumphant and the Victor of their bet. The patrons throw silver coins everywhere and clapped. Jibril helps Karlya onto her feet and takes her over to the bar and sets her on the stool. Karlya shouts vulgarity and insults at the crowd while Jibril figures out how to reset her arm back into it's socket. Jibril lays Karlya on her back flat against the bar and asks Mickie to hold Karlya down. Dragging the dislocated arm farther and farther, placing a hand on her shoulder to aim the arm for the socket pressing the muscles in her shoulder then *crack!*.

Karlya rolls her shoulder as the arm dangles off the side, she groans in pain then rests her arm limply off the bar top and she received a tankard with a patron yelling: "Drinks are all on me!" Then the whole bar erupts in loud glee and cheers with everyone clanking tankards and steins loudly. Everyone drinks deeply as their pub songs they sick raised the mood up a bit with the brawlers having a nice clean talk next to Jibril and Karlya.

"Fuck me, that's gonna hurt in the mornin'!"

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril true but i think you'll be feeling some pleasure as well when i have fun with those breast of your's she said making suggestive hand motion so do you want me to do it in my place or your's with a smile on her face

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril then my place it is she stand up and make sure to carry karlya in a bridal way like they were going to there honeymoon don't worry i'll be gentle and with that they leave the bar to head too the hotel

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Jibril goes to grab Karlya and carries her with her legs dangling off the side of Jibril's forearms and cradling her into her shoulder. But they get to the doorway and onto the patio of the bar when Karlya flails about telling Jibril to let her down "I'm not that drunk, put meh down, ya bellend"

Jibril chuckled: "Sure" then has Karlya throwing her arm over Jibril's shoulder and then moves slumped over and they shuffled their way back to the Green Dragon Hotel which was just down street from the bar, almost as if this place were designed to accommodate drunks stumbling away to find a place to rest.

Jibril and Karlya laughed the entire way, making fun of their injuries and new scars stumbling through the doorway and passing by Marilyn when they do. Marilyn shakes her head when they pass by her, "drunken bums" that Karlya let's slide due to her injuries.

Struggled with the stairs, they keep talking until reaching Jibril's room.

"Say what you will, you can fight, Lassie!"
"Aww, you too, bitch"
"Ahahaha, it's been a minute since I had me arse handed to me" Karlya muses, "I miss shite like this back home."
"Heifong always had fights, surprise you even have a bar left to go to."
"Nah, I mean the Isles"
"Lived on an island?"
"Sure have, love, been a sailor all me life before meeting Matthew" Karlya mumbled, "Fucker"
"Which one?"
"Belar Island, just a short trip to Fluter" Karlya whispered, "But tell no one"

[Belar Isle is famous for perfume making and fisheries, and it's run by the Abbey of Belar which is exclusively all women. Considered posh and proper, women have a duty as house wives while men were entirely fisherman and builders. It was customary for women to become suited for marriage by the elders and men paid to become suited to proper women of the isle. Both genders were hardy and sturdy most prefer life at sea than settling on the small Island. Most couples become pirates out of necessity or merchants on the high seas which was profitable until the main island of Fluter became overrun by Undead and Necromancers. Since then most only travel to Belar Isle as a way port before hitting the mainland along the west coast.]

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril don't worry your secret is safe with me she gently take's karlya good working hand and move to the bed once they reach to the bedroom jibril remove her clothing she also help karlya remove her clothing as well when there naked she will look at her friends breast making sure she have indebted into her brain so she won't ever forget this day ever

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Jibril and Karlya find themselves outside Jibril's room. Using the wall for support, Karlya leans against the wall while Jibril searches her pouches for her keys. "How did I let you talk me into this" Karlya moans, Jibril unlocks her room and she gestures Karlya in. Karlya holds her head and shakes it: "Could be better with a man with his mast between us-"

Mary continues as she stumbles through the doorway. Jibril has her smile across her face as she follows suit and locks the door behind her. Karlya looks about the room and sits on the bed with her arms holding her up behind her. "Hard to believe we're finally here, shame, Karin's been wanting to leave that damn city for an age."

Jibril starts undressing herself then popping her head out of her shirt, her perky DD-breasts slide out easily and unbuckles her bandoleer and bucks around her waist. Karlya watched as Jibril undresses. She moans amused by Jibril's slender and toned body. "Gotta nice pair of tits on ya." Karlya looks down to her C-cup breasts and massages them with a pouty face. "Unlike my fun sacks, I'm about a cup fuller when I had Karin. Used to be smaller"

Jibril saunter over, shushes Karlya with a finger to her lips and pushes a hand against her chest onto the bed. Jibril seductively trialing her hands down Karlya's breasts and looking back at her. Karlya sees Jibril's hungry eyes sizing her up with Jibril's tail snaking around behind her. Jibril unbuckles and undoes Karlya's trousers then peeling the leggings off her knees. Karlya pulls up her dirty white shirt with the v-neck and Jibril watches Karlya remove her breasts from a hidden corset keeping them nice and perky. Jibril helps Karlya undo her corset with a reach around, pressing their breasts together and Jibril straddling her hips. Karlya blushes trying to hide her embarrassment.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril massage's karlya breast to make her feel stimulation once her breast start to erect nipples she will play with it in her left hand and the other she will suck on it slowly making her feel good with her free hand she tease karlya crotch to make her feel even better

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
"You're very adorable pretending to not like this"
"I-you" Karlya stutters until Jibril twists and pulls at the lacing of her corset.

Jibril manages to get the corset off, Karlya's breasts flop freely with a soft sag with perky pink nipples. Jibril wastes no time cupping her breast with her hand then presses her body against Karlya until she's resting on her back onto the sheets and Jibril coos admiring the soft orb of tits flesh with her left hand. Kneading it tenderly, Jibril moves her digits to caress the breast while moving her face to the other breast and killing out her foot long forked tongue. Flicking her tongue, Karlya giggles at how ticklish she was by the flicking before Jibril swirls her areola then slurps the nipple into her lips then stretches her mandates to pull the breast into her mouth. Karlya coos when the breast folds and moves with Jibril's teasing. Rubbing her middle finger across Karlya's nipple like a joystick. Jibril slurps and suckled at Karlya's teat, tasting the sweat and wrinkles of the nipple. Plopping the breast out of her mouth with a string of saliva from her lips, Jibril looks up to Karlya with lust. Reaching down and weaving her hand down to Karlya's short and curlies, she searches for the petite clit throbbing underneath the bush of her mons. Karlya stops her from doing that by grabbing Jibril by the rear horns on top of her head.

"My tits, my cunt wasn't part of the deal!"

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril alright i'll just have to make you cum with just only your breast then she move on to attack mode pleasuring karlya nipple and moving her breast in different way's to get her wet and ready telling her if you want to kiss as well then am all open for it

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
"Oh? Trying to get me wet, are ya" Karlya chuckled, "Gonna have to better than that to get me anywhere near the end"

Jibril returns to her suckling of her tit flesh and rubbing her moisty vent against Karlya's clit spurring a coo from her lips. Jibril turns over to Karlya's other breast and massages the opposing breast, tongue circling the areola and coiling around the base of her chest to grip the slathering fun bag up and pulls on it while teasing the nipple with the base of her tongue. Karlya seems to enjoy the attention of the teasing, her nipples erect at Jibril's touch and wincing beneath her body on top. Jibril hovers over Karlya and takes Karlya by the bundle of hair and forces them into a deep kiss. Karlya closed her eyes letting the naughty Nagini have her way at her tongue mixing saliva and ravaging her face roughly in a tight mouth hug. Karlya reaches down to her pussy and plunges her ring and middle finger into her vagina to a brisk pace to turn herself onto Jibril's foreplay. Jibril claws at Karlya's scalp digging her tongue deeper into her throat to taste the esophagus. Karlya gags as Jibril assaults her throat with the curling of her lengthy bed of taste buds costing the back of her throat. The saliva is thickening with Karlya accepting the throat raping before picking up the pace in her fingering. Karlya keeps going until Jibril reels her tongue out, Karlya gasps with a deep breath, arching her back on the bed, fingering her digits wildly until spraying her femcum onto the bed. The wave of euphoria shoots her hard, cumming at Jibril's hard foreplay. Karlya drops onto the bed, spurting her pussy juices on Jibril's vent getting her wet in the process. Jibril reaches down and fingers herself as well using Karlya's cum for lube. Doubling down on Karlya's breasts, collectively pressing them together, Jibril presses her breasts along with Karlya. Rubbing their chests and heaving their heated breaths, returning to their deep kissing with Karlya's husky moaning getting into the rhythm of her tongue playing around inside her mouth like two eels trying to copulate. The two masterbate together, cumming together. They eek out their voices with both mouths edging on the sounds as their orgasms burst from their pussies and both collapse on top of each other. Both heave and twitch from the intense orgasms feeling dizzy.

Last edited:

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril with one last bit of energy she have in her she continue to make out with karlya wanting to make sure she never forget this moment with her

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Jibril's darken scales bloom as they rested together, taking a short break. Jibril slathers their cum all over their bodies as she moves her face back up to Karlya. Karlya is gasping, rosy cheeks panting from her ecstasy, eyes shut closed. Jibril runs both arms under Karlya's and pulls up with her hands converging at the nape of her neck, hugging her. Jibril moans attentively with her plump black lips kissing Karlya's equally caramel color lips. A few more light kisses before Karlya holds Jibril's head to her and keeps them there. Jibril's tail wraps around Karlya's leg and Karlya's other leg hooks over Jibril's back and the two keep their exchanges tightly to the chest, letting their sexes mix and warm up their bodies in a bath if their warmth. Jibril and Karlya moan and coo with their lips pulling and biting before settling to cuddling together on the bed with both holding each other coming down from the high.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril so how was it bet you didn't regret letting me have fun with your breast now did ya.now i just have to tease you long enough to have fun with your cunt or do you want to me to challenge you in a fight to also let me play with your cunt

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril then let me be your replacement cock for you she stealthily move her hands to karlya ass and fondle them with great passion i know i can satisfy you if you give me a chance

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Kay felt Jibril grabbing her ass, she scrunches up her face in response and turns over to flick her finger at Jibril's head hard enough to make Jibril cover her forehead. "NO" Karlya stated, "A deal's a deal, ya cheeky bugger!"

Karlya moves to the side of the bed and gets her corset situated and slides it over her body then tightens up the laces then grabs her pants and shirt off the ground.

"Besides, I'm still going through some motions about this whole court thing" She says getting dressed, "Not gonna get anywhere if I'm here with ya getting frisky with me gurls. Getting me all pent up and what have ya. Ya should be ashamed makin' me bothered like that"

Karlya winces when her shoulder hurts her when she moves it.

"Gotta see a healer about these injuries. Got me good but I'm needing to get this stuff looked at."

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril jokenly pretending to be sad tell's karlya awwww don't go i'll make sure i change so don't leave.she soon start to get up as well trying to get dress as well ah but i know i can't stop ya

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Karlya stops when she pulls her shirt on and holds her collar together in her hand. "Hey ... Thank you for coming to see me" She admits softly, "I wasn't sure what to do if you hadn't came to see me and knock some sense into me. Probably not as strong as I thought I was, wouldn't have been able to move from that bar stool until I drank myself to death thinking about the shit we've been through."

She turns around with tears in her eye.

"I don't know what to do with myself if I'm not there for Karin." She huffs, "She needs a father who'll be there for her and I can't keep doing this on my own. She needs a better home and better life than what I can provide for her."

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril you and your daughter could live with me and kor'dar since the house will have one extra room you both can share the room plus i think me and kor'dar might need a little more hand's helping out when i give birth to a clutch of egg's plus seeing you naked and taking a bath with you is a win win in my book so what do you say.i also don't mind if you save up money to buy a house

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Karlya wiped her face and lights up when the offer was made: "What? How did you two manage that? We've only been here a week."
"I have some pull" Jibril says closing the distance between them. "I'll take care of us, you just worry about your daughter and help us out at the same time while you save up some money for a new home."

Karlya wraps her arms around Jibril and holds her tightly. Jibril hugs Karlya as well and Karlya breathes a sigh of relief knowing things aren't as bad as she had envisioned it to be. With the Pardon Kane gave her, everyone will be absolved if their crimes. They just need to stick together and survive the next few days without causing any more trouble for their group of friends to make it to the court date. Karlya thanked Jibril profusely for the reassurance of the pardon and living arrangements. They break away from their hug and Karlya chuckled abit with a new sense of belonging.

"I'm happy to hear that. Karin is going to be very happy here, I know it"

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril for one last time she kiss karlya she then start to leave but before that she tell's karlya that she gonna look for red-eye's said he was going to do something important yesterday so might as well check up on him

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Jibril goes to open the door and just as they were about to leave, who was there to greet them? Randy Marlo (Red-Eye)

Randy has his hand up fixing to knock on the door with a large bundle of scrolls under his arms. Jibril eyes him up and down to see that he was wearing a white skirt held up the middle and his waist with a red sash, his bare chest has drawings like the ones on Tar'lak's body when Judora engraved. He looks confused when Jibril stared at him then sees Karlya standing behind her.

"Shit, sorry, hope I didn't interrupt anything" Randy says, he quickly turns to Jibril. "I figured it out!"
"Figured what out?" Jibril asked.
"How we can defend ourselves from magic and relics!" He says with a light in his eyes they've never seen before.

He clears his throat, "Can I come in?"