[Continues] Morcrux Campaign: Tale of Two Scales

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
A low hiss escapes Tar’Lak’s mouth as he looks down at the dwarf. “I require arrow, and spear heads. If you have any.” He replies to the dwarf before looking back to the racks of weapons.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril for the first time is feeling something she never feel before is this what is like for female to find someone that makes them feel this good this burning desire she can't help but moan loudly how the older and experience kor'dar is making her feel she notice kor'dar is picking up his pace she suddenly start to feel something coming not noticing what it is she tell kor'dar that whatever he's doing he's making her feel a pleasure thats about to come if he also have that feeling she tells him to let it all out with her

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Tar'lak]

The dwarf strokes his long bushy beard in response to the Lizardman. He answers with a business tone with a bit of the old blacksmith grit that comes from years working the forge.

"Well, the arrows are a pewter coin each. That's just the wood and feathering, the iron is two pewter each for the heads. For a quiver of 20, you can be seeing 40 pewter for the heads, 20 for just the shafts. 60 pewter in total plus an extra 10 pewter for the labor. We can have them ready with a day or so. Spearheads are 5 pewter coins each with another 5 for labor, of course these will be iron seeing as how it's the cheapest you can get. However, you got a capable smithy and a Smith worth a damn: I also sell iron ore straight from the Great Divide. We sell 'em in bulk so you get the best deal with us charging for laborers making your gear. But you will need to find someone to move your goods if it's a big purchase shipment. For small shipments, I'd go for 60 pewter coins for 120 raw ores. Double that for anything bigger than a shipping crate you can load on a wagon."

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
As the dwarf counted out the prices Tar’Lak listened closely. Although Tar’Lak didn’t know much about the currency that the towns used he hoped the shinnies that he had. “hmm the arrows and spear heads will be more useful now.” Tar’Lak musses as he sets his spear off to the side and takes his pack off his back and places it on the floor with a loud thunk as Tar’Lak rolled his shoulders. He then reaches down and opens the pack reveling to the dwarf and the elf dozens of objects ranging from silver cups, several different gems and simple pewters. Tar’Lak pulled out several of the pewters and started to count them out in front of the dwarf and the elf. “I do not have many of your pewters, but I can trade for whatever is left with other shinnies.” Tar’Lak says as he finishes counting out 36 pewter and laying them out on the counter of the shop.

Last edited:

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]

Aching with need, Kor'da listens to his lover as his body begins to shake. "I can't help myself. I need to cum"

Kor'da is grinding himself listening to Jibril moaning in a husky tone that suggests she also cumming hard she's quivering as she claws her sharp nails etching his name into his already scarred flesh. He begins nibbling on her shoulder as he felt her claws scratching. When he hear's her cooing "Whatever you're doing, a pleasure is about to come. If you're also about to, let it all out with me!"

He slams his cock harder into her cervix, his cockhead slit opens the flood gates, he lets out a harrowing scream! Gutteral scream forces itself out of his maw as he plants his hilt firmly and the large bulge of his belly bursts into an overwhelming force of a deflating balloon. His virile sperm blasts through the spearhead tip of his cock deeply forced onto her cervix. His mind is clouded with euphoria.

Jibril's needy womb drinking his seed, her cocksleeve constricts his length, massaging his cock flesh with fervent need. Her elastic cunt, the small nubs layering the inside of her uterus, strokes his ribbed shaft with the sludge of caked babymaking seed filling her womb and spreading down his shaft. Lathering her uterus with thick dark creamy stud milk, Jibril keeps him insider her, still throbbing and the surge of his ecstacy envoking a deeply seated primal urge within her as well.

She cums harder, wave of ecstacy after another, the layers of small nubs of vaginal flesh rippling against kor'da and his ribbed cock, scrapping all the excess cum back towards her cervix and sucking his cum-soaked cock clean, funneling it all into her womb with each arousing wave of bliss consuming Jibril's body.

Her own fem-cum is all that's mostly left over Kor'da's cock with a little mixture of his cum. Her tight pussy licks him clean of cum, leaving her own behind to serve as the lube. There a second surge of cum.

Kor'da groans, moaning as his second load takes a little more of his soul to release inside Jibril's womb. This second load takes Jibril by surprise as her pussy has a hard time keeping all of it inside her womb. He's filling her too much that his cum now seeps through her slit where his cock hilt continues to pump her. The cunt hole is squeezing him tightly, her labia already feeling the strain of his girthy shaft adding to her bliss, every throbbing erection is another long rope of virile cum entering her fertile body. Forcing herself to adjust as he holds her long and firmly, completely seized beneath him.

He refuses to move as he just ... keeps ... cumming! With how swollen his belly bulge still was, Jibril can expect 6 more large loads of cum.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril surprise by her and kor'da climax she ask him if he's still has it more in him to continue if so there's two more hole's you haven't marked which do you want to fill next my mouth or my back side

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Tar'lak]
The tough looking elf looks to the Lizardman: "Do we look like a pawn shop, lizard boy? Take your junk and piss off! Either you got the coin or you don't."

The dwarf hammers his partner in the balls until the crumbles forward and folds into a table for the dwarf to jump on top of. The dwarf stomps his foot on the back of the elf, who is now the dwarf's stepping stool reaching Tar'lak at eye level.

"Forgive the stupid ELF" The dwarf says calmly, he smiles at Tar'lak. "Now these boys may turn a customer away just by the looks of ya. But I'm running a business, whenever you can get someone to buy your shit or not is up to you. I ain't turning nobody away, especially when they got some valuable stuff."

Author Note: Pewter coin ($1), Silver coin ($10), Gold coin ($100) Platinum coin ($1000) - American Dollars.

The dwarf looks over the Lizardman and his goods and pulls them out. Dwarf hands the gems to the lizard and takes a gander at the shiny-shines. Specifically the Silver cups and plates and silverware. He looks up at Tar'lak.

"See here's the thing, most of this is good. I can smelt most of this shit down and make good material out of it. Now, before you go on getting hasty, I'm willing to barter with ya. Haggling's part and parcel around here"

He thinks to himself: "you got about 20 Silver coins worth of loot in just the silver crap ya got. Since nickle is commonly used in pewter wares, they ain't worth a damn. You'd be lucky to get a few coins for those. Luckily, you got a few coins on ya."

Last edited:

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]

Kor'da surprises Jibril with renewed vigor, his cock still throbbing with his cum, he continues with a nice hard pace. Kor'da pulls up from Jibril and hoists her legs over his shoulders and watches his loads of babymaking seed spilling out on the bed. Mesmerized by her tight pussy, the two small clitorises perking up and curving upward towards him. Rolling out his foot long tongue, Kor'da let's the tip of his flatbed length reach down and coil around the two happy clits and massages them in his hot, folded forked tip. Hugging her thighs together, kor'da is blushing hard in a fixed trance of lust. Insatiable desire to do more to his lover, how ever long his Dad body can hold out with the spirit of a hormonal teenager fueling his energetic stamina.

With a third load forced into her, Jibril moaning hard as he does, he doesn't stop. He throws a leg over his should to one side and flips Jibril onto her stomach and spreading her thighs apart with her cum filled fuck hole exposed to him. With Jibril on her stomach, kor'da pulls two pillows and stuffs them beneath her abdomen and one for her to grip onto. With her tail lifted over Kor'da's shoulder, he lowers himself over Jibril. Letting his cock find its way into her slit once more, kor'da let's out a non-violent hiss and warm purring next to Jibril's ear slit.

"You make a young man out of me, my mate, so much youth, so beautiful. So ... Full of cum ..." He says with his cock slipping over Jibril's slit, missing its mark. Kor'da hisses in frustration, takes a hand and guides himself back into Jibril's stuffed pussy and causes the cum to ooze out more than it already was.

Once inside her cum heavy filled pussy, his ribbed cock scrapping more cum out with each thrust pounds at her cervix to force fresh cum into that tiny slit with his urethra slightly exposed to invade the cervical opening. With a deeper thrust, the urethral slit manages to get through the tiny slit. Partially penetration of Jibril's crevix stirs her as the heavy pressure and gaping is leaving her winded.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril with a gasping breath tell kor'da that as his wife its her duty to make sure he empty all of his batter into her.so make sure that my body would remember you that it was only met for you and you alone to have

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Kor'da grabs around Jibril's soft veiny neck with his open hand and pulls her up to his snout, he lolls his tongue out at her to offer it to her as he pounds her pussy with wanton abandon and stomach grinding her soft-scales plump ass. His face right up against hers, tongues touch and coil, flicking around with French kiss. Kor'da sees his seductress grunting and hissing with her fangs showing, mouth agape and eyes narrowing on his grip on her tail. Jibril's tail tip drapes over Kor'da's shoulder and wraps around his neck, tightly constricting it lovingly.

"As your mate, its my duty to make sure you empty all of your seed into me" Jibril says weakly, "If you still have more in you to keep going,there's two more holes you haven't marked."

Reaching behind her, fingers digging into her plump meat and spreading her ass cheeks apart to reveal a winking donut hole, a nice Saharan desert cave ready to be occupied by a new resident.

"which do you want to fill next my mouth or my back side" Jiberi says with labored breathing. With a red glow in his eye, Kor'da says: I. WANT. ALL. OF IT!"

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril with an excitement to her voice move her body trying synchronize her movement with kor'dar making sure he feels good just as he is making her feel hot

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Kor'da's strange shift from green eyes to glowing red goes unnoticed by Jibril and his dominating presence over her is very strange given how shy and timid he was prior.

Jibril synchronized her rhythm to Kor'da's, they feel slippery with their cum making a complete mess of the bed, his cock slides out. Like uncorking a milk bottle, his babymaker jizz flows out. Kor'da fingers Jibril's ass and aims his cock towards her winking hole. It seems to be much bigger than before.

Kissing her cutter with his meat pole, he slicks up her asshole with their cum. Forcing it in, the eager Lizardman hilts his man meat deeper than before, plunging deep every thrust and caking her colon with his jizz.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril moaning and gasping trying to relax and not to tighten her sphincter to much letting it relax for kor'dar to use.she tells him to savor this because she won't let him use her backdoor all the time

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]

With a hand off her hip, Jibril reaches around Jibril's other side of her neck. Holding her neck steady with both hands caressing with his rough digits, Kor'da fucks Jibril's asshole. The ribbed length of his cock, the ring of Jibril's sphincter making wet sloppy sounds as cum lube splatters all over their bodies. A few soft thrusts then a hard, deep fucking; soft thrusts, hard deep fucking. This rhythm of his assault on his lover's tail hole continued before Kor'da felt another load coming. He slows down deliberately to a really deep dicking, bottoming out her insides wanting to savor the depths of her "purse" and leave a big wad for her. As he cums inside her shute and clearing his pipes, he lowers his hands down to her waist and keeps thrusting away at her tail hole.

This level of debauchery keeps going for three hours, as the night roams the streets, lamplighters go to the lamps to light them and the night life of Heifong awakens. But it matters not.

In the final hour, Kor'da is on his back as Jibril rocks her hips against his. Their torsos and lower extremities are caked in fem-cum, butt grease, venomous saliva, tears and virile sperm fighting in vain to stay inside the jam packed funny of the bloated snake woman. So much sex with the father of three had given Jibril a belly in equal measure to the size of a final term of a pregnancy. She rubs her belly of lizard baby batter lovingly and her cum lubed clits brush Kor'da's crotch. Jibril's tail wraps around her waist as she looks down to Kor'da with a tired expression, eyes growing tired. Kor'da just stops and looks down to their sex to reveal a sticky mess their cock and pussy are covered in. The strings of cum lathering and mixing, white seed dribbling down her thighs. It was best if they just kept that sweet cock inside her womb and wait for him to go flaccid before laying on the bed of their making.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril with a tired voice thanks kor'dar for the best love making of her life she and her body won't forget also how should we tell our kids that am going to be their new mother would they even like me

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Kor'da, holding Jibril in his arms as she lays on top of him still coming down from the euphoric high of the moment, hears Jibril mention how they should break this bit of news to Kak'lin and Sim'one. Thought the completely escaped his mind in the heat of the moment. The only thing that comes to mind is: "Uhhhhh ... hmmm"

Kor'da sits up and slides to the side of the bed with Jibril pulling the blanket over herself to cover her bust and covering her legs to keep warm. Kor'da plants his elbow on his knee and places his hand to his face: the look of shame, guilt, regret. How does he plan to explain this to the boys? Everything happened so suddenly.

"Shah!" Kor'da says, "What have i done ... this isn't like me."

Jibril, in the corner of her eye, sees the strange totem they had found from the black masked man: Mellow. Sitting on the dinner table, the crystal and silver totem stands upright with the base sitting there like a chess piece with the copper wiring forming the symbol is glowing forged-in-metal-hot red. Then it occurs to Jibril: Kor'da held the totem.

[Should Jibril ask about what happened when he picked up the totem?]
[Comfort Kor'da and reassure him everything is fine]

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Kor'da breaking from his momentary lapse in judgment. He thinks about what happened earlier back at the Silver Coin, he stammers over his words as he recalls what exactly happened to him. "I don't know. Everything just felt really ... slow. Like everyone was moving too slowly. I saw the thing fall from that man's pocket and wanted to return it to him, but then i heard a voice." He says it out loud then mumbled to himself before retracing his train of thought, "It was ... clear. Welcoming. Calming. It spoke to me about change. Changing my life, changes soon to come, changes to everything. It was so ... unfathomable ... I can't describe what it showed me but i remember it making feel comfortable and confident. Some thing i lost long ago. But when it spoke to me, they said there is a place for me if i was willing to make the first step towards that change."

Thinking on it: "I think i was suppose to meet someone or prepare to meet them. I don't get why i felt the need to come home. But after i left, i found myself wandering here and stood here for the longest time just ... waiting. Then the boys came home, i sold some things and then you came here. I assumed you were the one i was waiting for."

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril went to grab the totem and try to break it with all her might thinking that the time kor'dar accept her as his mate was decided by a totem annoys her

Reactions: Grimoire

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
In a fleeting panic, rushing for the totem, she reaches for it and latches down her fingers. She throws it at the wall, takes her one of her throwing knives and drops to all fours to break the totem in attempt to break whatever hold it has over Kor'da and Jibril. When she breaks off the crystal gem mounted on the head, the piece rolls on the ground and the copper wiring springs free, scrambling the symbol of the relic. Suddenly ... something happens.

Perhaps it was too hasty of Jibril to go breaking something she has very little knowledge about. Cursed objects are often more dangerous if left un-bound and to be bound to one can have negative consequences. The lighting in the room grows dim and the air cold, filling the two lovers with a sense of dread.

[Try to flee the room with Kor'da]
[Await an uncertain fate]
[Try resembling the totem to reverse the power within]

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]

Kor'da: "I don't understand, what's going on?"
Jibril: "Kor'da! RUN!!"

Grabbing his loincloth, Kor'da springs to his feet and sprints towards the front door to the upstairs apartment and runs down the stairs. Jibril attempts to reassemble the totem as the cold begins to set in, the glass windows of the room are frosting over. She grabs the crystal from the ground and tries to use the copper wiring to tie it back on tightly, but the wiring is too small for her slender fingers to twist and pull. The totem isn't coming together and nothing seems to stop the damn thing from making the situation worse. From outside the door, Kor'da can be heard below yelling to Jibril: "You should come down here!"

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril cursing at the stupid totem try's to run downstairs while she dexterously picking up her valuables to meet kor'dar

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Jibril grabs her things, the cum filling in her pussy leaks more and more as she rshes to get her things and flies out the door towards the ground floor using a bit of parkour spring jumpping until landing at the foot of the stairs. She turns ... Kor'da is standing at the front door to his shop ... he turns his head and moves to the side to reveal that the outside is completely devoid of setting. It is a pitch black darkness that has enveloped the entire pawn shop and apartment with a brisk cold seeping into the building but not enough for the two to be too utterly sickened by it given one of them is cold-blooded and can fall into a coma if she isn't careful. Jibril approaches the dark void that rests outside the building, Kor'da stops her and extends his foot outside the door while holding the door frame. He can leave out his leg and it appears that it isn't just an illusion, if they had left through a window or walked without looking, they could have fallen endlessly towards their deaths or something ... much more worse. Kor'da pulls himself back in and closes the door, putting on his loincloth and wiping his saliva and cum covered cock with it.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Kor'da thinks quickly and says: "I have an idea. I just need to-"

*Knock
*Knock *Knock

Both Jibril and Kor'da jump when they hear the front door knocking. Kor'da says in the most petrified look: "Shahs ... ka ... vem!" (What. The. Fuck)
Kor'da reaches over the counter of his shop and pulls out a large machete with a curved head sharpened to the edge with a heavy handle wrapped in leather knot work. Kor'da pulls Jibril behind him as he approaches the door, ready to strike. He calls out to whoever is knocking: "Who's there?"

There is a moment of silence before Kor'da presses his ear slit to the door. He can hear a faint breathing of a low growing creature standing directly behind the wooden door. Looking down at the seam of the doorway, there is a pulsating red glow like a heartbeat type rhythm. Kor'da looks to Jibril and points to the counter to hide behind it. Then Kor'da hears the thing knock once more but only once.

[What does Jibril do?]

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Kor'da tells her she's out of her mind if he thinks he's letting her get hurt. He's not losing another person, not this time. Jibril is insistent on doing this whether he likes it or not, not seeing any reason to try and talk her out of it, whatever it is ... it sounds hungry. Then the thing spoke in a calming, clear voice with a deep tone that has a drag on the last word it speaks: "Pardon the intrusion. If you would be so kind as to open your door so we may speak."

Kor'da strikes up the first to answer them: "What do you want? Why are we here?!"
The thing on the outside of the door answers thusly: "It isn't want we want, it is want YOU want that has brought you here. We are being quite patient given how rudely your manners are to deny your hosts, within our home, entry."

Kor'da: "We didn't come here by choice"
Creature: "On the contrary, a choice WAS made and this is what becomes of it. We ask you once more."

"Open. This. Door."