[Continues] Morcrux Campaign: Tale of Two Scales

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril talks to the children and ask if there father is here she would like to talk to him about something very important that he would like to hear.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Jibril remembers the children: Kak'lin and Sim'one from their discussion with Kor'da earlier. While she has been in their shop before, it wasn't the kind of social that she was there for to really know the children's names. Given that she works ... worked ... For Silvermane and his thugs for so long, she's doubtful they are really the kind of kids to let threats against them or their father go unnoticed.

As Jibril entered their shop and inquire about the whereabouts of their father: Kak'lin reaches for a butcher's cleaver. Although a year old, the child has grown to be grown enough to be the size of a five year old by human standards. Four feet tall, dark green soft-scales and brown slit eyes. Kak'lin stares down the Naga wondering who she is. The other youngling, Sim'one, dark brown soft-scales and green slit eye looks to their brother carrying a cleaver as they watch over the shop from behind the desk atop a crate to reach above the counter.

Kak'lin: "Who are you?"
Sim'one to their brother: "Kak! Put it away, dad said to not threaten customers!"

Kak'lin looks at the Naga trying to place where they seen her from. Then it clicked, the brother brandished the cleaver at her: "It was YOU! You kidnapped our dad this morning! What, you thought you can get us too!?"

Just as the youngling goes to strike at Jibril, their heavy hand is grabbed by a large set of hands: Kor'da!

Kor'da twists his son's hand then disarms him before having to strike Jibril. Kak'lin winces and drops the cleaver, it drops and land embedded into the wooden plywood. Kor'da scolds his son for threatening Jibril and hisses at him furiously. Kak'lin make a hiss similar to a scoff then lowly growls as he walks back to his spot on the crate of knick knacks keeping an eye on Jibril with his small tail swaying off the side.

Kor'da, surprised to see Jibril: "Nagini! Jibril! I'm sorry for that. My son is very brash to jump head first into a fight. Forgive him, he is very young."

Pulling out the cleaver from the floor with his clawed foot, the blade comes out easily and he catches it before flourishing and grips the handle as the blade falls from the air. A nice little trick of finesse. He looks to Jibril with some comfort but oddly confused as they left things as they were before leaving the Silver Coin.

"Is there something wrong? I was expecting someone else to come to pawn off fenced goods. I wasn't aware Lord Que was sending you to do our arrangement. I would be lying if I didn't say I'm glad it is you and not Pegleg Manny."

Holding the cleaver in front of him and clenching his wrist with his free hand, a defensive posture, he looks to her out of curiosity.

"Oh! Before we talk, the young one you met is my brash son, Kak'lin. The one holding down the counter there is Sim'one, he's going to take over the shop one of these days. I hoped Kak'lin would but the boy is very adventurous and ambitious. Not a head for counting, but very handy with a blade."

Kor'da turns to his son's to greet their guest:
Sim'one says with a warming greeting: "Hello! Welcome to Risky Claw!" But Kak'lin isn't as friendly and gives a hiss instead to much of his father's scowl.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril greets sim'one and kak'lin with a polite smile she then turns to kor'da and tell him that his debt to silvermane has been fully payed off

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]

Kor'da looks to Jibril with even more comfortable and a little apprehensive when he asks: "why?"

As if he doesn't believe her, he rubs the back of his scale on the nape of his neck. "A free Claw? I ... I don't know what to think of this. It is all very suddenly being coerced into something and the next, I'm no longer indentured to anyone."

Kak'lin turns to his father: "Pop, we can finally get out of here! We can go back home and leave this place!"

Kor'da looks to his son's, Sim'one shakes his head to Kak'lin. Sim'one knows this is a welcoming surprise but they have a better life here than the swamps. But as Sim'one tell his twin, Kor'da also shared the sentiment.

"The city or swamp, it makes no difference to me so long as I'm with my family. We should stay and save up our earning, move to New Canaan. I hear they have room for demi-humans and plenty of business to keep us well fed."

Sim'one: "If only we had something to barter that'd fetch a good price. We've got a few silver today but that's it, that'll feed us a few days and whatever we get from Mister Carnagie."

Kak'lin: "Or sell the shop, get jobs in New Canaan. I hear they pay a silver coin per hour. I don't even know what that means but SILVER, it's better than the pewter we're pulling in."

Kor'da ponders on this: "We could get a smaller home after selling the shop. We'd need a buyer though willing to take this shack."

But Kor'da shakes this thought as he forgets that Jibril came to deliver this news to him. "I don't know what say. I am grateful for this gesture but I have to ask ... Why?"

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Seeing the change in the soft-skin Tar’lak is quickly put on guard. The object in the soft-skin’s hand looks to have taken control of the soft-skin. A low growl emits from Tar’Lak as he looks closer at the object the soft-skin has. “What is that shiny soft-skin?” he says as his grip on his spear tightens.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Tar'lak]
Oswaldo stares deeply into Tar'lak's eyes as they sense his guard is up. With the totem still extended outwardly towards the Lizardman, Oswaldo experiences another change. His voice becomes more masculine, gutteral and ominously soothing. As his eyes glowed and voice emit a different pitch, he speaks.

"A Marker" Oswaldo answers, "we have been looking for you, Child of Ashen. He-Who-Walks-With-The-Night is looking for you. We offer you his Mark, present it to him and you will find what you seek. Take heed, this one is not of your domain. He is an Outsider. Follow the Men in Black and White Masks. Your journey begins."

Oswaldo grabs Tar'lak's hand, forces it closed before letting go. The totem is now in his possession, Oswaldo jolts back as if a spirit had left him.

[Tar'lak sees this Specter] : a long, girthy serpent covered in organic metal springs out of Oswaldo's back and flees to a spiralling portal at his feet. It's teeth are long and rigid, meant for tearing of flesh and many eyes that glowed red. It moves like fish in a stream as it swims in the air and disappears into the black void.

Now that Tar'lak has the totem, he doesn't feel any different. But he does feel very determined and very ambitious. Somehow this totem plays on the host's emotional strength to their advantage. For some reason, this only seems to imply that the totem only does this to those who are meant to own it.

Oswaldo recoils, holding his head: "Ugh. What- where? What was I doing again?"
As if he were confused.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Looking up from the marker and back to the soft-skin. “You are selling your wares soft-skin.” Tar’Lak says as he steps away from the soft-skin and follows his directions to the market with the marker safely stuffed into his bag. While Tar’Lak moves he ponders what the specter said to him ‘look for the men in black and white masks’ Tar’Lak mused. While he does not trust this specter and whom ever it served he kept an eye out anyway for these men.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril with a surprise face doesn't know why she decided to help kor'da she just did it without hesitation did she feel guilty for ruining his life by helping a person make sure he pays his debt or she did it because it was the right thing to do or did she just pity him or thinking of an embarrassing thought was she feeling love for the lizard who she just who also has three children and is older than you ughhh just thinking about is making heat rise to her face in the end she couldn't take it anymore of this and just yell at kor'da IT'S JUST BECAUSE ALRIGHT!!!!!!

Reactions: Grimoire

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Jibril's long tail coils and release with each flustered thought going through her head. The soft-scales on her face blush to a soft brown color and yells: "IT'S JUST BECAUSE ALRIGHT!"

Kor'da and his son's are shocked by the Nagini's outburst. Kak'lin looks to his dad for an answer to what just happened. Kor'da turns back to his son, Pat's him on the shoulder and whispers: "it's been a VERY long day, son."

Kor'da straightens himself up and approaches Jibril and his voice breaks for a split second before getting the words out.

"I don't know how to repay you vfor your strange kindness ... Jibril ... Uh" he hums to himself as he thinks. He was his finger at her atva thought and tells her: "wait here"

As the Lizardman walks to the back of his shop. Sim'one hops off his footing and strolls up to Jibril with a shine to his young eyes: "Do you like our dad, snake lady?"

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Tar'lak]
Tar'lak, perplexed by the spectral being raising out of the unsuspecting vendor. What could all that be? Why did this totem speak to him? Did it serve as purpose or is this a trap set forth by some unknown God ... or is it an Infernal that has caught wind of him.

In the end, it doesn't matter what this all means. But it will serve as a warning to young Tar'lak: he is being watched!

Tar'lak follows the road the possessed Oswaldo Cornell pointed him towards. Weaving through the depressing sight of peasants begging for coin or the drunken elves that parade the streets as night is being to take root as the sunset looms over the city of Heifong.

As Heifong's day is ending, the nightlife begins. As Tar'lak heads towards the direction of the Silver Coin, he notices that the patrons of this gambling den are smoking the local drug: Red Sand, an aphrodisiac powder with red coloring. As he passes the stench of their smoke it begins to irritate him something fierce! Why would such a thing be pleasurable for people, he will not understand. He pressed onward towards the bridge connecting the slums to the main boulevard of Heifong: Dunbar Row!

It is on Dunbar Row where the criminals and vagabonds young and old come out and the law abiding citizens stay in. The streets are split up by the river in the middle with gondolas rowed by lizard folk, elvish, and humans. Boats are packed to the brim with merchandise not found in other parts or cities with Shurifon. The market place is split across the boulevard with a clear distinction of wealth from one are to the next. Contrasting the weak and impoverished to the wealthy and abundance of high borns.

Crossing bridges to other parts of Dunbar seems to be their primary way of travelling through town with sidewalk crammed to the sides with marketers and street urchins, pickpockets, thieves and cutthroat roaming about. The atmosphere is thick with intrigue as both groups of people converge here to conduct business.

Tar'lak finds himself lost as he steps onto the bridge between the two districts just within walking distance from the Silver Coin.

But then he sees something in the corner of his eye: a Dragonborn with a strange fellow in black cladded robes and porcelain white mask with a large smile drawn across the face.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Sim'one points to her tail as it coils up her leg when he confronts her about the question. Innocent as it was, Sim'one doesn't fully understand the concept of "love" or relationships.

"Pop says when someone like another, they hold their tails together. Mom was like that when she met pop-pop." Sim'one answers, swaying side to side. He looks up at her with those sweet shiny eyes.
"You're a very nice lady ... even if you're a little bit scary."

[Local Knowledge] Lizardfolk are often protective of their young as hatchlings are preyed upon by predators that crave their eggs as they're large and nutritional for big animals. For a Nagini, a snake-eater and egg-thief, they're considered very rare to find. Often the Nagini would buy such eggs for a delicious delicacy not found in Medressa. But now Jibril is in Shurifon, things are very different here. Nagini are largely unknown here due to humidity being unkind to their lungs. So there is a large ignorance of Nagini and Lizardfolk cultures. Many would assume they're very much the same species or cousins, this is general public rumor.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril focus on the word mother and just realize she never ask about kor'da wife she ask sim'one is there mother working at her job or busy doing an errand?

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Sim'one looks to her with a nervous look in their eyes: "I thought you were our mom"

Kak'lin scoffs at his brother: "Sim, she's not our mom" he hops off and walks towards the back of the shop to avoid Sim'one embarrassing himself in front of the Nagini woman.

Kor'da's shuffling in the backroom causes a stir as things are thrown out or moved to the side as he searches thoroughly for whatever it is he's looking for. For five minutes the loud banging and thumping can be heard as heavy objects fall to the floor. Kak'lin can be heard talking to Kor'da but they're too far away to be heard clearly.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril face start to heat up imagining being the mother of these two children and as a wife to the older kor'da its something she never thought about how do you raise children also how do you even be a wife she was always busy training to be a guard to ever think about this thing forgetting that sim'one is right in front of her showing and embarrassing look of contemplating of being their mom

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Just as Jibril's mind plays tricks on her, Kor'da whimsically waltz back over to them with something wrapped up in papyrus (paper) with butcher's twine tying it together. He presents it to Jibril with both hands as it seems big enough to require her to grab both ends.

"I was going to save this for a special occasion. But after what you did for me and my spawn, I think it is best if it went with you. No sense in keeping this old thing, gathering dust and moths. I hope it serves you well in your travels"

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Kor'da surprised, he is left a gaping wide mouth. He looks to her slit eyes as they're wider and the blush is very noticeable. He is taken aback by her words as he presents the gift to her, awaiting for her to receive it. But he still unsure what it is she's asking of him. He slowly retracts the gift as he feels compelled to says something about her strange outbursts.

"Are you ... feeling ... all right? You're acting very ... Strange"

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril just noticing it was kor'da she said it to was dying of embarrassment thinking of what to say and talking at the same time no i mean yyes am fine fine as i ever be why wouldn't i be sounding an awkward laugh hahaha so what was it you were going to give me

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Kor'da noticing how flustered the Nagini is behaving, he knew something was different about her. He looks up and down her tunic and notes that her tail is coiling tightly against her leg and tightly hugging her. He understands what's going through her mind. He tucks the gift under his arm and clears his throat.

"Sim'one! Can you and your brother watch the shop?" Kor'da shouts to the two lizard boys messing around with the things their father moved, gently putting them back in their place.

Kak'lin answers their father: "Pop, you said I could go with the other kids to throw rocks in the river!"

Kor'da understood the request and relents with a low sigh "Fine, but take your brother with you and stay out of trouble. Jibril and I will need to be alone for a bit, I don't want you both getting into trouble when I'm not looking!"

Kak'lin: "Ugh, daaaaad"
Kor'da: "Sass me again, boy, and I will smelt that cleaver you like so much and make a chastity belt! Take your brother, and stop messing around with that elven girl!! She's up to no good."
Kak'lin says softly: "Yes dad"

Kor'da, walking up to his sons, pets Sim'one's scales and wags his tail in unison with them.

Kor'da: " Sim'one, you look after your brother. Make sure he doesn't get too excited around that girl. Be home before it gets too dark."
Sim'one, hugging his dad's leg: "Thanks dad!"

Kor'da, hurrying them along: "Go and play"

The two younglings scurry along outside the shop with much haste and Jibril and Kor'da are now alone in the shop together. Still unsure where this is leading to, Kor'da looks to Jibril with a shy expression.

"We live upstairs" He says with some apprehension in his voice, "Can I offer you a drink or something to eat?"

Kor'da gestures Jibril to follow him up a fleet of stairs just midway through the shop hidden by the junk he sells.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril still does not know whats going on she notice kor'da sent two of his kids outside to play she think to herself that kor'dar is he going to make a move on her should she undress now or later in his room not knowing what to do she try doing both she discreetly remove one piece of clothing at a time following kor'dar thinking this what he meant of being alone together

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Kor'da turns the corner with the silent footfalls of his Nagini guest following behind him as they reach the top. He opens the door to a spacious room with dinner table in the center of the room with large pillows displayed on either side as chairs. He goes to the cabinets and pulls out a porcelain drinking cup and a glazed clay cup.

Jibril walks oddly through the door quietly, peeling off her bandolier belt from her chest with heavy but slow breathing. Laboring at the buckles, she hangs the bandolier on the coat rack sitting by the door. She keeps her back to the door as she figures out what to do under these circumstances. Her mind is pacing in anticipation of what's to come.

Kor'da searches another cabinet and pulls out a large pewter pitcher and uncorks a bottle of Green Fairy absinthe (powerful to humans, light to demi-humans) and he pours himself a cup with the clay cup. He pours another for Jibril as he hears the sound of her bandolier being hung on the coat rack.

He glanced over at her just ... Standing there. There is a light blush in his yellowish tinted green scales on his face. He tries to put this in the back of his mind as he walks over to the table and sets one cup on his side of the table and moves a cushion on the opposite side of the table. He crawls down to all fours and sets himself on the ground, letting his tail coil around his rearend. He makes himself comfortable with his seat and sits in silence as he looms over his cup of absinthe.

"I ... made you a seat and some liquor"

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril showing her nude body to kor'da telling him that this is her first experience and accept him as his mate and as a mother to his children if he would have her

Reactions: Grimoire

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Kor'da turns his head when he hears Jibril speak. As she drops her long loose tunic to the side, she reveals her long, slender legs, the lithe visible muscle, the creamier colored visage of her feminine creased slit and her well defined torso. He's speechless as his eyes continue to trail up her beautiful body, her motherly hips and hourglass frame slowly licking her with his green eyes tracing up her supple C-cup breasts (lacking nipples) and the tone of her collar bone and taut, soft, tiny scales adorning her body.

With her face darkened than before, her smooth complexion and pronounce cheekbones and black glossy lips show more of her seductive traits. Her plump bottom lip quivering, she speaks while holding her tunic over a single breast and her brown slit eyes glossing over him:

"This is my first time" she says in a soothing, husky tone "I accept you as your mate and as a mother to your children ... if you'd would have me"

With their eyes meeting in a brisk tension filled air between them. His maw still gaping, the only thing that comes from his mouth is a girlish squeak (like a dolphin) then his tail shoots up into the air, erect as he hears her.

There is a moment of brief silence.

Still ... processing ...what the hell is going on here. Kor'da closes his maw and shields his snout with his hands, embarrassed by the shocking sound he just made. He gets flustered, talking to himself.

"Oh ... Oh!" Kor'da says loud enough for Jibril to hear. He looks up and gives Jibril a few takes as he scans over her feminine curves and alluring scales. He looks positively lost in thought ... Or is he?

Kor'da take a sip from his cup. Then another. He stops. He stares at Jibril once more and he settles on a neutral expression he can compose after the sudden display and proposition.

"I-I think we should, uh, talk for a moment" Kor'da insists, "i-i-it isn't ... Uh. Sha'as! Uh ..."

Let let's out a sigh and his embarrassment subsides as he gets serious. He has something on his chest but can't find the words to express his desire and thoughts.

"My brood wife" Kor'da says with a heavy heart, "she ... she was with us. The attack. I didn't think it was right of me to survive after what they did to her."

He continues: "Pad'me. The love of my life. The mother of our children and my sole reason for living. Gone. But now I feel ... conflicted."

He looks to Jibril: "I never felt like this until meeting her. I fought for her. I was willing to die, for her."

"Knowing this, I don't know if this is right. If this is an act of betrayal or payment."

As he says this, he hardens his resolve and locks eyes with Jibril. He feels a affirmation for her. "But if this is wrong ... I don't want to be right"

Last edited:

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril hearing his she slowly walk over to kor'dar grab his head and shove him to her breast telling him that she' not pad'me and could never replace her i want you to see me as me and not as someone else its not wrong to feel something for another person. When your son sim'one told me he thought i was there mother what he said made me think of things that i never thought of would i be a good mother how do i raise two children would they even like me as there mom would they hate me would you kor'dar accept as your wife but there were also some good thoughts raising you children to be good people helping them when their in trouble seeing them grow up to adulthood being in a family spending time with you so kor'da would you take my first and accept me as your mate.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
"Yes" Kor'da says softly. He nuzzles his snout into her breast and embracing her tender warmth. His large muscular arms wrap around the slender Nagini's waist, without a second thought, lifts her up with ease. Quickly throw his arm under her then catch her butt and carrying her towards the bedroom.

Holding Jibril like a just married newly wed, her tail sliding across the waist of her new lover until she has him. Kor'da looks down to the queen size mattress stuffed with feathers and stitched in cotton threading, it looks very soft and comfy. Kor'da gently lowers Jibril on top of the bed, blankets spread around from a previous sleep and lots of small pillows made of satin and others silk.

Jibril is on her back, her legs laid on their side as Kor'da looks down at her. She looks down his hefty looking loincloth dangling in front of him. When he move the long cloth to the side, a large, girthy cock flops out and springs upward with a vigorous throbbing. Jibril can see the triangle shaped mushroom leaking with pre-cum and the length of ribbed red cock flesh is soaking in it like drool.

Pulling apart Jibril's thighs and revealing her slick slit still playing hide and seek from Kor'da as the hint of two pair of clitorises throb in anticipation. The snake oil coating Jibril's inner thighs suggests she's eager as well. Kor'da slowly crawls to his knees and slips over Jibril with his body brushing against her abdomen, tiny scales rubbing against thick scales. Muscle pressing against powerful muscle, he slides between her thighs, his hands feeling her hips and flanks, her toned arms until he faces her with his own. Face to face, hand planted over the side of Jibril's head, the other free hand brushing against Jibril's face. Kor'da:s hands are rough, gritty, strong, but also gentle and deliberately tender and loose. He looks to Jibril with a list in his green eyes and heat boiling inside him like a voracious beast in heat.

A year without a mate, being raised to never masturbate, the amount of virile sperm building up inside of four internal testicles all that time. Not having a particular kind of company for so long has this once proud Lizardman pent-up with stress and a powerful list. Lizardfolk don't stop having sex after the first load and never pull out. Once they begin, they don't stop until their mates are thoroughly impregnate over. And over. And over again. Breeding them with lots of fertile eggs and pumped so full of hot virile sperm the woman are bloated beyond the brim and costed their skins with enough cum to impregnate another lover or two.

With Kor'da eager to begin, he has to says with sincerity: "I want you, Jibril. Be my mate, I need you with me."

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril tells kor'dar he should make his move before there's a chance his children come home early and ruin their mating ritual

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]

Kor'da, with a crooked smile drawn on his face, he nuzzles his snout into Jibril's neck and closes his eyes as he tucks his arms around Jibril's back and presses his barrel and scarred chest against her bust. Jibril's slender fingers sliding over his scars paving his broken scales. Their tails touch and rub against and coil around, locking together in a place. Kor'da angles his thick girthy lizard cock up to Jibril's awaiting virgin slit, the top of his cockhead eagerly prodding her labia as they slowly part.

With a slow and gentle press, he lets his top lather in his pre and her slick feminine oil, mixing sexual fluids into a hot cocktail of reptilian heat. Inch by inch, girthy thickness stretching her elastic uterus, the soft hiss from Kor'da's lips as he squints from the unbelievable tightness of her womanhood constricting around the rim of his cockhead. She begins to wince a little as he pressed his advance. Using his powerful, dad bod hips to thrust further and further into her vaginal walls parting like the sea of hot, moist flesh.

Their liquid heat lathers against their scales as they reach the end of her insides and pressing firmly against her cervix with a perfect fit as she now sits at the base of his vent and the bulging mass of his stomach throbbing as the quad of internal balls quiver at the feeling of her slicked up pussy touching him. Her clits throbs at the base of kor'da vent and hard scales pressing against her crotch. She instinctively spreads her legs apart widevthen quickly seizes his hips, lock her legs around him, constricting his groin to her with fervor. She begins to tear up, venomous saliva drooling out the side of her mouth, cooing in response to his throbbing ribbed cock stirring her insides.

As he begins to pick up a slow and deliberately hard pace. He stretches her pussy to conform to his length. He rocks his masculine hips against her dripping slit, more and more they embrace the heavy breathing. Minutes pass and he continues a steady pace until his eagerness gets the better of him. Throwing both hands on either side of Jibril's head, he hammers her cunt with gusto!

Strong, long thrusts, the eagerness in both their eyes as they keeping going harder and harder, his cock pounding her cervix. His balls aching for a heavy release. He extends a foot long tongue, licking the tears her her eyes and then licks the side of her neck. He holds his snout to her bust as he lets his body move without his own mind to ward him away.

Longer still, he pressed his hilt into Jibril. He's nearing the end of his wanton lustvto cum deeply inside the needy womb of his lover. His balls are begging for that sweet sweet release of ecstacy and bliss he craves. His belly grinds Jibril more to massage the balls within, coaxing them to stir from their long slumber. He lets his hand rest behind her horns and caress the back of her head with a nice firm grip and bracing her to accept the first of his many loads.

His need to breed her is overwhelming his common sense, he wants to impregnate her with a a thousand young if she so desired. The heated moment is soon coming as his pacing is getting harder to hold back the stemming tidal wave of boiling lust cooking the two lovers from the inside out. He desperately wants this to not stop as a moist reassembling of a tear forms in his eyes.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Seeing the dragonborn out of the corner of his eye Tar’Lak was intrigued to say the least, but he had to do what he had come to this town to do. While keeping the dragonborn in his view Tar’Lak moved toward the market itself. Making his way to several of the stalls looking at what there was for trade. From what his father had told him he needed several medicinal herbs for the shaman and if he could find any metals that the tribes craftsmen could make into useful things for the tribe.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Tar'lak]
As Tar'lak searches for an apothecary shop he stumbles across the river a blacksmith dealing in Oricalcum, Volga Iron and Steel, Ebon, Mitheril and the most expensive type Adamantite. The blacksmith's apprentices are working tirelessly making weapons and armor, reforging old suits of chainmail and plated boots, repairing damaged shields and crossbows. Tar'lak looks over their inventory while still keeping an eye on the two strangers the specter suggested he watch for.

The Dragonborn's companion and himself ask around the market place that Tar'lak overhears some vague mentioning a of "specialists" and mercenaries. But Tar'lak is brought to his wits when a rough looking Shurifon Elf walks over and a dwarf half his size walk over to see him. The dwarf speaks first.

"See something you like, scalies?"