Moondial Riddle

Ker0k

Jan 14, 2019
I've picked up the game again after a while and stumbled upon a graveyard with a statue of Tira and a moondial (like a sundial, but for the moon) in Harvest Valley. Anyone has a solution to the puzzle?
Thanks

HugLife

Aug 7, 2018
I also brute forced it. I'd really like to hear what the logic behind the moondial puzzle was, because as its written it's not even remotely clear what you're supposed to do to solve it.

Reactions: Kesil

CroqueMonsieur

Jul 17, 2023
I also brute forced it. I'd really like to hear what the logic behind the moondial puzzle was, because as its written it's not even remotely clear what you're supposed to do to solve it.

I think the logic behind the moondail is something like this: It's a Tiran boneyard, so the dials should be set to the option most closely associated with Tira.

There's a statue in the area holding a Cresent moon, so the Moon dial should be set to Cresent.

Since Tira is very much associated with the moon - and by extension - the night, the Sun dial should be set to Hidden.

The only dial that doesn't have an immediate hint that i can think of is Stars, which needs to be set to Shining.

Where i expect most people hit a snag is the fact that using one dial moves another; preventing simple process of elimination.

Last edited: