Monster Girl Encyclopedia

Sadismo

Oct 20, 2016
Recently a book came out called Monster Girl Encyclopedia Vol 1, that I think fans of TiTs and CoC would really enjoy. It's by a Japanese artist/author named Kenkou Cross. It's in the style of a reference book, but it has an overarching plot as well. Basically, there was an evil monster overlord that produced all kinds of monsters, but he was overthrown by a succubus and the succubus turned all the monsters into females that need "male essence" to survive. It's 200+ pages of all kinds of different monster girls and their sexual habits. The book is really nicely bound and printed too. The art is fantastic as well, and the monster girl entries are very interesting. Anyways, just thought I'd let you guys know about it because it's awesome.

Reactions: CloudStriker

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
It's unfortunate it took this long, since there's been hard-translated versions of every monster to date floating around for a while. I do hope the official release gets some love.

And Cloud, your sig is in desperate need of best puppy Syri.

StrangerDanger

Nov 16, 2016
Ah, so it's finally out. I think it's been a thing for years, just not outside of Japan.

Yup, its been awhile. they have a couple of volumes floating about that are sort of translated, but it never really got as much attention as the other monster girl stuff.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
You are, she's the PC's half-sister.

Actually, that doesn't make her part of Steele Tech, that just means she has a connection to the player. She would be only a part of Steele Tech if she worked for the company, which she doesn't.

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
A little late when you consider that a lot of the entries have been translated by kind internet denizens, but I wouldn't be opposed to snagging a hard copy for collector's purposes.

Cross's encyclopedia was what opened me up to the wonders of things like slime-girls, so it's near and dear to my heart.

StrangerDanger

Nov 16, 2016
Syri and Steele need to have a wedding first.
Why a wedding? just hire her as a bodyguard. Bam, syri works for steele tech. or, she will once you finish your epic space adventure and inherit.

StrangerDanger

Nov 16, 2016
Then she's a proper part of the family. As a bodyguard she's not really part of Steele Tech
ok now i'm just confused. isn't the Steele Family different from Steele tech? ones the founding family, and comprised of papa steele, player steele, and shade, whereas Steele tech would be all employees, which would include anno, those guys who pick up the probe in mengha, and kind of the player, but not shade or syri. were syri to marry the player she'd be part of the family, but not part of steele tech

K

Krynh

ok now i'm just confused. isn't the Steele Family different from Steele tech? ones the founding family, and comprised of papa steele, player steele, and shade, whereas Steele tech would be all employees, which would include anno, those guys who pick up the probe in mengha, and kind of the player, but not shade or syri. were syri to marry the player she'd be part of the family, but not part of steele tech
True. But she'd be married to the heir to the company

Sadismo

Oct 20, 2016
Cu0GzkwVIAAcuba.jpg

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Looks like you finaly get a hold on this Sadismo ^^

I looked at that publisher site but not been able to find if it possible to be bough and delivered only on territory of America or other continents too. Possibility is that I'm dead tired now and can't see this detail :D

Did I say I feel envy now that you got your copy of MGE? :eyepop:

Sadismo

Oct 20, 2016
I bought the book from amazon a few weeks back, that picture I got from the publisher's twitter. Just wanted a good pic to show how smexy the cover and binding is. Almost finished it, now I desperately need a physical copy of the second volume.
Looks like you finaly get a hold on this Sadismo ^^

I looked at that publisher site but not been able to find if it possible to be bough and delivered only on territory of America or other continents too. Possibility is that I'm dead tired now and can't see this detail :D

Did I say I feel envy now that you got your copy of MGE? :eyepop:

Sadismo

Oct 20, 2016
You could also check ebay or sites like that to see if they can ship you a copy out of NA.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
As usual if it something not US related first place out of country of orgin it's accesable will ends up US. Ahh that irony. And yes I would look for that other ways to ship it out of NA.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hehe so the costs was lower there it seems. But with global economy it does made sense. Does it took long for your copy to be delivered after you ordered it?