Momiji's Commissioned Art

Kitsune Lord Momiji

Jan 12, 2016
Hawkethorne
Seeing as I've been getting so much artwork commissioned, I figured a thread of my own would be a good idea instead of spamming the CoC Art Dump.

This topic will largely be devoted to art of my two major characters that I usually play in Corruption of Champions, Trials in Tainted Space, and other test games.

7_-_qdsnlua.png rsz_1momji1.png
  • Jeremy, a timid spellcaster. Due to his lack of confidence, he is easily swayed into shedding his humanity and eventually his purity in the pursuit of power. Despite flirting with self-destruction, he feels more self-assurance with his ill-gotten might, changing his name to Momiji in the process to distance himself from his weaker human self.

cassandra_hyatt__human__by_ivalicianazulmagia_deaqdbi-fullview.pngtanuki.png
  • Cassandra, an earnest swordswoman. While she started out a clumsy combatant, she eventually found the means to train her body and became a powerful warrior... when she can keep her libido in check, anyway. While she was originally fully female and untransformed, time in the company of those who intended to use her body for deviant purposes left her as a hermaphrodite tanuki.
Artist

I will also post art pieces that feature other characters of mine in NSFW situations.

Since there's so many art pieces, the thread will pick up below!

Last edited:
Reactions: Zat

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania
How well can you do combat poses and for example have Momiji, Penelope and Cassandra fight a tentacled beast.