[MOD] Kohgir; Hello thread

Kohgir

Oct 12, 2015
Hello everyone, first of all I would like to thank Fenoxo and Kath for making, updating and developing this game. It's the first time I got myself into a text game and I enjoy it thoroughly, although I have encountered a few bugs, such as the interface telling me I do not have a toolbox which I did have or my Willpower decreasing all the time without getting regenerated (which frankly caused me to have to restart the game) and other issues which are really annoying, if not really really annoying. That being said I would like to ask if someone could please help me with getting around to fixing and using the raw data, or at least directing me to some sort of idiots guide to CoC bug solutioning.

Once again thank you for this awesomeness.

Last edited by a moderator:

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
The source code for CoC is available here: https://github.com/herp-a-derp/Corruption-of-Champions (and there's a link to the github with Revamps source on the Revamp page if you use that). Pretty useful for figuring out why things are happening. As for editing, i think you need to buy some software from Adobe that can unpack and repack the swf file, though i can't remember what it was called.

Kohgir

Oct 12, 2015
The source code for CoC is available here: https://github.com/herp-a-derp/Corruption-of-Champions (and there's a link to the github with Revamps source on the Revamp page if you use that). Pretty useful for figuring out why things are happening. As for editing, i think you need to buy some software from Adobe that can unpack and repack the swf file, though i can't remember what it was called.

How do I use the source files with my standard packed game? Do I just insert it into the game folder and hope for the best?

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
Unfortunatly no. The game can't be edited or overwritten without special software. Try asking on the Revamp mod thread or starting a new topic asking what program is needed.

Kohgir

Oct 12, 2015
What happens after Ascesion? I have chosen to of course, i am just wondering if there is anything beyond the basic lore for me to find.

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
Mainly stronger enemies and some new perks. It's more an opportunity to redo events you did differently the first time around with the same character like accidently scaring away potential followers/lovers, as well as playing a different level of corruption, which is the biggest effector of things

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
I don't think so in-game. Via the save-editor though, i think you just have to change the flag HELIA_FOLLOWER_DISABLED to 0. You should then get the scene to invite her when you next sleep. As long as she still has high affection towards you.