Mobile Game Recommendations

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Recently I've been inundated with those false ads for Hero Wars that make it look like a puzzle game when it's not. This has left me with an itch for a challenging logic puzzle game, but those seem to be difficult to find between all the p2w MMOs that Android's play store pushes. Anyone have any good logic puzzle games they can recommend? Or any games in general they want to share with the forum?

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
mobile games... ewww... those are designed to milk you of money... microtransaction hell... even worse than the microtransactions on computers and console games.

Reactions: OofS

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I’ve played the mobile HP game to year 5. The writing has predictable, cowardly and circlejerks the PC at every opportunity. It’s basically a horribly written fan fiction wrote by a preteen, with half-asses overmonitization thrown in

In two words: creativity bankrupt

Last edited:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Fate/Grand Order is a solid mobile title. And it has big anime tiddies, something i know to be dear to the hearts (and groins) of this community

info_servant_05.png

Reactions: Timcanpy and sumgai

Timcanpy

Mar 12, 2019
The writing has predictable, cowardly and circlejerks the PC at every opportunity. It’s basically a horribly written fan fiction wrote by a preteen, with half-asses overmonitization thrown in
So written by J.K Rowling herself? :catte:

Joking aside i've got a good app that doesnt shove microtransactions in your face (I agree with Zevos too FGO is pr great with the waifus, tho lacks in husbandos, Tamamo is best gorl)

Epic Seven is great. Been playing this for a few months now and absolutely obsessed with it. It has a few animated trailers at the beginning and i was shocked by the quality of it let alone the great story telling
It gives plenty of free resources to newbie players and you can easily get strong heroes without spending any money
It also has both A+ waifus AND husbandos, and the mascot is a fat blue kitty with an ego. What's not to love? https://i.imgur.com/Nl7XjMU.jpg

IATIHIA2

Jun 14, 2018
USA, New England
Wait, really? I always assumed that most games were pretending to be action but were actually puzzle. Ever since Mobile Strike came out, you can never actually tell what a game is by the trailers... I don't understand why they don't just show the bloody gameplay.

IATIHIA2

Jun 14, 2018
USA, New England
I discovered these guys a couple years back, and have been a fan of every single one of their games. Their pirate games I particularly liked, as they are completely open world, but all of them are quite fun and, surprisingly, run well even on budget devices. I personally recommend Caribbean Hunt, if only for it's awesome soundtrack/battle music

https://homenetgames.com/

Keet

Jun 15, 2018
Oklahoma
The only mobile games I ever play are dating sims :oops: a few are actually fun but ya know. Full of ads and potential microtransactions cause u could by 'premium' stuff.