[Submitted] Mitch the Sionach Therapist Phase 2

Wheatly

Dec 11, 2019
Hello again! its me, your friendly neighborhood floof! if your (and i mean mostly backers, at the time im writing this) wondering why Mitch seems somewhat unfinished, that's because he is! i had to split Mitch,s doc into smaller parts in order to prevent too much headache for the coders, so im releasing Mitch in phases. unfortunately, i wrote the majority of him when TiTs was still in Flash, so i have to take time to convert it to better fit the new parser system. im also steadily improving each day, so im taking the time to add more wuality to my writing (or at least attempting to! i hope you like it so far!)

With that out of the way, here's what to expect for Phase Two: Modular Kitsune Physiology Edition! (Keep in mind that at the time of this post, im not entirely finished. you might even see me struggle on it now and then when life isnt constantly drowning me in lemons) expect to see it in game soon!*

*not guaranteed.

FadeSeeker

Jan 24, 2021
As a suggestion a few TF's that could work for Mitch:

Anusoft
This mod can be used on Female/Male Mitch to improve their butt sexual experiences.

Areolove
This mod can be used on Female/Male Mitch to alter the appearance of nipples though not sure if Mitch would be up for this.

Bumpy Road
This mod can be used on Female/Male Mitch to alter their sexual equipment to include the 'Nubby' flag.

Fertite Plus
This mod can be used on Female/Male Mitch to enhance their fertility/virility from what I understand Sionach have difficulty reproducing so if pregnancies are released for Mitch this can be used to enhance it.

Lactaid
I would think 'Female Mitch' would be very interested in this due to her interest in breast milk, in sampling her own supply as opening up other mods to supply better lactation: Lactaid Milk Tank, Lactaid Overdrive & Milk Caramel Gushers.

Can also be for flavour mods: Chocolac, Honeydew & Honeyizer.

Reactions: Strijoca

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Ahhh, so it'll be Tittyblossom instead of Pussyblossom that will feminize Mitch.

Interesting. And I see a Steele Suit blurb in there....heh...