Missing Text for Solveig in [03.28]

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Engaging in Solveig's Doggystyle>Pussy goes from

Solveig gasps when you dip a thumb into her juicy cunt, feeling the muscles tighten and walls clench around you while sticky, musky droplets bead on her clit. At the same time her asshole winks at you invitingly, glistening similarly with dewy juices that she's fingered into herself. "C-come on, take me. Take me!" Sure, you'll take her... but where?

To

moment while you pin her wagging tail so that it can't do much more than wiggle weakly between your bodies. Your cock-head falls to land in the cleft of her cunt, suddenly putting her stock-still and on edge. Her breath catches in anticipation despite the way her heart can be felt hammering in her chest through her back, before she lets out a low, needy whine. "Yes, come on!" Solveig finally gasps, lifting her ass into you until the tip of your cock is parting her sodden folds.

I'm not a genius, but I think there's something missing up there at the beginning, and it wouldn't be solved with capitalization.

Also, the intro for Doggystyle before the Pussy or Ass choice is missing a period at the end.

Although something about the way she says 'fetch' has your eyebrows lifting at her again, you let the horny pup finish her tankard while you head for your room. Cait grins at you as you go past, slowly mouthing 'me next'