Missing scenes - Marble & Amily

Farlun

Nov 28, 2015
Hey, posted about this on the old forums, got a positive response, I THINK someone said something about patching it, but now I am playing CoC again and those scenes still ain't there.

1) Amily lesbian scene - When during the "repopulate the mice race" quest, sometimes Amily, when romancing a female PC, would opt for a lesbian 69 instead of her usual herm sex. Didn't see that scene prompt since ages. A few years at least.

2) Marble 'Would you join me in my bed?" - A scene in which, without sucking, Marble would sometimes invite the PC to her place for some sex. Didn't see it since a few years at least, too.

Is it just me? Do I do something wrong?

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
I vaguely remember something in the Marble quest line where Marble is mad at you for a bit, and if you "Sleep with" her, shed just cuddle or just avoid you. Eventually she likes you again and the invites you for sex. Could that be it?

Farlun

Nov 28, 2015
Nah, that scene is when she learns about Amily.

The scene I was talking about happened while Marble was still at the farm.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Nah, that scene is when she learns about Amily.

The scene I was talking about happened while Marble was still at the farm.

I think the scene you're thinking of is what can happen if you get to a very high affection level with Marble without triggering the addiction quest and visit her on the farm.

Farlun

Nov 28, 2015
I think the scene you're thinking of is what can happen if you get to a very high affection level with Marble without triggering the addiction quest and visit her on the farm.

How do you do that?

You have to work your arse off at the farm and not suck her?...

I remember when you needed to suck her for a long time for the addiction to start, right now you do that like five times and bam the questline starts. 

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
How do you do that?

You have to work your arse off at the farm and not suck her?...

I remember when you needed to suck her for a long time for the addiction to start, right now you do that like five times and bam the questline starts. 

There are two sex scenes only available before the addiction quest starts, as far as I'm aware.  One requires having middling affection and high lust when you suckle her.  The other requires high affection after talking to her.  It is possible that the second can only be triggered after you have completed all of her conversations.  If you have over 80 affection with Marble, talk to her on the farm before starting the affection questline, she doesn't have anything special to say, and you do not get a sex scene, then that is a bug.

Farlun

Nov 28, 2015
Got some progress on Amily.

Turns out, her lesbian 69 scene during her repopulation quest will appear but ONLY when she is a female and the PC is a herm. Which is kinda' illogical considering the other way to do this is with her being the herm and PC being the woman... Also, once she gets the futa treatment, the scene dissapears completely.

wyvvern

Aug 28, 2015
The Marble scene is still missing. I bug reported this almost a year ago, but Fen just closed the issue saying that the scene's loss was a result of the talk overhaul T.D.M. wrote. (See issue #728 on github)

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
The Marble scene is still missing. I bug reported this almost a year ago, but Fen just closed the issue saying that the scene's loss was a result of the talk overhaul T.D.M. wrote. (See issue #728 on github)

Likely this is a result of a mis-interpretation, probably to do with the talking scenes.  The way they were written there is nothing stopping the sex scene from happening after you talked to Marble, but they may have been disabled when the scenes were added in.