Missing scene.

Imanuil

Sep 16, 2015
In wiki says, that: "
  • Hint: Equipping her with a Black Book or White Book while having shark daughters and Kid A at a low confidence level will cause her to do something quite unexpected!
But the only scene that occurs is:
As you look over your shark family playing in the shallow stream, a soft, wet footstep sounds behind you. Kid A is there when you turn around, holding empty waterskins and looking desperately at the running water.

The sharks notice as well and stand up, baring their teeth in wide, unwelcoming smiles. Kid A whimpers and shuffles behind you, placing her hands on your back and attempting to push you in front of her. Your shark-daughters watch in amusement as she tries to maneuver close enough to fill her waterskins while still using you as cover. Awkwardly, she manages to cap them off and then departs as fast as she can.

In this moment Kid A holds white book, and has 0 confidence!

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
Seems it's a bug. The scene you got is a catch all for low confidence and is taking priority over low confidence and a magic book weapon. The scene you'd meant to get would be:

As you look over your shark family playing in the shallow stream, a soft, wet footstep sounds behind you. Kid A is there when you turn around, holding empty waterskins and looking desperately at the running water.
The anemone watches carefully for a bit, then hangs the skins over her shoulders and opens her book. Focusing on the few words she can understand, she gestures toward the shark family and blinds them with a sudden flash of white light. Before any of them can react, she dives into the water and fills the waterskins, then hightails it away.

You can get a different scene though if her confidence is between 40 and 75, and another one of it's higher than that.

Reactions: Imanuil

Imanuil

Sep 16, 2015
Thank you kindly! It's just that i have quite a few bugs now.

Like i've let The Harpy Queen go, but still got her staff, that tells me she is dead.
And i hope, that officially she isn't, because i don't want this bugs to screw my ending, and have to start over again.