Missing part of sentence in Cait Outfit Viviane talk option 0.3.24

Lanfear678

Feb 26, 2020
I noticed wat looks to be an incomplete sentence will doing the Cait Outfit option with Viviane. It seems to be missing the first few word to the sentence. The sentence is

outfit as it was originally given to her. The top looks to be a near-perfect fit, perfectly accentuating her breasts. Farther down, Cait's ass and tail peek out from beneath the skirt, made all the more visible by how the black contrasts with her pale skin and pink fur. Elsewhere, her bracers and boots sit comfortably on her arms and legs respectively, their appearances perfectly complementing the rest of her outfit The top looks to be a near-perfect fit, perfectly accentuating her breasts. Farther down, Cait's ass and tail peek out from beneath the skirt, made all the more visible by how the black contrasts with her pale skin and pink fur. Elsewhere, her bracers and boots sit comfortably on her arms and legs respectively, their appearances perfectly complementing the rest of her outfit

I am scrolled to the top of the page.
(ps. I can't post the screenshot)

Angelus

Oct 17, 2019
Glad this was so recent, was about to post about the top of it being gone too...
To bad it won't really show what got cut off after the fact though, right? Like we can't just redo it unless we had a save prior?