Missing Monsters and Transformations from COC1

Sep 4, 2017
Hi everyone. Fan of COC1, just started playing COC2.

I read over the Wiki, and couldn't help but notice a couple monsters and transformations/transformatives weren't in the sequel. There are:

--Succubus/Incubus and Succubus Milk (plus the Incubus equivalent)
--Imps and Imp Food
--Satyrs and Satyr Wine
--Elves and Rizza Root

Just curious, are these planned for later, and is there any reason they were left out? The demon types seem like a pretty big omission. Not criticizing, just wondering (and hoping).

Thanks in advance for any help.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Different worlds, different races, not all of the latter are going to carry over because Savarra is not Mareth.

- Demon TFs are in the pipeline but they're likely to be a package deal instead of being split among subtypes and they'll just make you look more like a demon without actually making you one; that's restricted to Bad Ends.
- There is literally an elf starting race and an item to give the Champion wyld elf features. Alypia wrote a boer'alvar TF item that's somewhere in the coding queue if you'd rather be that kind of elf in the future.

Also, while it's been a while since I've played the original I'm pretty sure some of those items are from mods. You really don't want to be bringing those up around here unless you like salt.

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2017
I see, thanks. I don't recall modding it, but apparently I must have. Sorry, didn't mean to cause trouble.

I knew about the elf race at start. I just prefer starting human and then having the TF happen. Makes it feel more special to me.

Thanks for the help.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
It's not that you modded it, it's that you played a mod that someone else did of the game without Fenoxo's input or anyone else involved in the original game. You probably weren't even aware of it; the number of mods floating around and the confusion it causes people who can't tell what is or isn't part of the original game is but one of the reasons modding is not a popular topic around these parts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kesil and Paradox01