Missing Images and Busts

Horndog69.3

Jul 4, 2022
Not sure if this is a major problem or not but on the Windows version 0.9.048, there seem to be some busts missing for characters despite the resources folder and the downloadable image pack still containing all of them.

For Example, Sera seems to have all of her Busts available to choose from when she is fully dressed Screenshot 2023-04-07 000413.png
but when she goes nude, only one of the Busts up and no other options are available.
Screenshot 2023-04-07 000817.png

Have tried to mess with some of the names of the image file names for her nude version to try and get them to appear but had no luck. Then I tried to see if I could make the "clothed" versions disappear, but unlike her nude version the bust options are still there, just with one of those "image failed to load" icons

Screenshot 2023-04-07 002009.png

I'm not trying to disrespect anyone but this is something I've been encountering in previous versions as well (starting as far back as 0.9.28 I think) and I haven't really seen anyone else talk about this so is this something on my end that is the problem, is this a problem that is currently being looked at, or is this intentional?

Also just checked, this problem does seem to extend to the online version for me as well.