Mira's Practice Art Log

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
I promised and I deliver: A slutty elf bride! I've moved to a sharp edged brush for this; now that my line control has gotten better it feels like it gives me crisper, better looking line art than the variable opacity brush I was using before.

Elf36_BW.png

Next up are flats, then shading! I'm really interested in how her veil will turn out; hopefully I can use the same techniques I use for stockings!

Reactions: n666

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
I picked out my colours and laid down the flats for our slutty elf bride. Fun fact: the brain perceives slightly blue whites as brighter/"cleaner" than pure white, which is really helpful when you want to colour something like a wedding dress!

Elf36_Flats.png

Next up is shading and details!

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
And it's done! I experimented with a different way of laying down the shadowed tones for this, using a hard edged brush to lay down the regions then bluring them into the mid tones manually. I considered leaving it with hard edges as well, which gave it a more cartoon-y look, but decided against it in the end.

Elf36.png

I've done a lot of full characters with semi-SFW outfits, now I want to dive into something properly lewd for my next bit of practice art. Not sure what that's going to involve, but I'm sure I'll think of something!

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
I'm not sure why, but this lineart took me way longer to finish up then normal. I was experimenting with a thinner brush; maybe I was spending more time making sure my lineart strokes lined up? Whatever, I got most of the way there in the end! I don't have much practice with short hair styles, so I was aiming for more of a tomboy look this time.

Elf37_BW.png

Next up are flats, plus a healthy amount of cum all over that face!