Minor Elven inconsistency in racial description!

Zerva

Mar 25, 2016
Hello, in the latest patch with the fancy UI I tried to make an elf. The race selection text states "They all have a feminine appearance, regardless of actual sex"

I went ahead and made a male, went through several different options to ensure it wasn't tied to a single background/bodytype etc and was met with this at the confirmation screen.

"Overall, your visage has a well-defined jawline, a pair of pencil-thin lips, and a fairly masculine profile."

So yeah! Not a huge deal but certainly a contradiction in my eyes, might wanna drop that facial masculinity back a few measures, and at least make them androgynous or at most feminine as described!

Edit: Thought I'd just include this while I am reporting, but an additional inconsistencies with elves: We are not given the option to select a bestial feature such as tails or ears "and each elf manifests a Mark of the Wild such as animalistic ears or bestial tails"

The way it's described suggests -all- elves have these features, including femininity, not just some or most. For the ears/tails I understand if that's just not added in yet!

Last edited:

Khef

Sep 5, 2015
The Mark, and lack thereof, has been adressed somewhere else, iirc.
Basically, it will come later on, when actual tfs are in (presumably because that's the mechanic they'll be based on).