Minimum Lust limit 50

Tomboll

Mar 7, 2022
Is the minimum lust always permanently set? I am not sure what did it. I have not received any piercings.

Between 0 and 50 minimum lust all I can remember doing is fighting, having sex and eating fox berries.

I have a male character. What I recall are first encounters with green turtle giantess(whole body used as dildo), tamani (won fight, rape), first encounter Forest Kitsune(Lost fight, sex) Sophie(rape), first encounter with Izumi(smoked, lost fight sex), first encounter with Loppe(sex), Urta(spanking in bar and sex at home), first encounter Frosty(cunnilingus), Heckel (top dog), Cotton (vaginal), Ifris (bj). There are probably a bunch of events I accidently clicked past without reading too.

At one point I think I had a debuff from Sophie that kept ramping up my lust even after the fight. Every hour or so. So I was hoping maybe I had a debuff of some kind on me that can be removed.

So I am screwed?

Is there a list posted somewhere of things to avoid for minimum lust increasing things? This landmine mechanic is a pretty big deal.

By the time I noticed it I had been playing too long, I have rotated through and saved over save files. I will need to start over pretty much. Doubt I have the patience for that.

Save: https://www.mediafire.com/file/mqvvebyk86x7ibu/save_04/file

Tomboll

Mar 7, 2022
Did you drink something, choose a certain perk or take any offers from the overseer omnibus in the factory?
I do not recall drinking anything. I do not know what overseer omnibus or factory is, so I took no offers.

I think I am still really early game because I have not done anything that feels like story progression.

Lone Wolf115

I do not recall drinking anything. I do not know what overseer omnibus or factory is, so I took no offers.

I think I am still really early game because I have not done anything that feels like story progression.
Ok I'm not sure then, but the factory is tough the omnibus is the dungeon boss of the factory.

Tomboll

Mar 7, 2022
Ok I'm not sure then, but the factory is tough the omnibus is the dungeon boss of the factory.
Okay, I think I figured out what it the problem is.
Infection, says in the wiki that it sets lust to 50. And I have recently spent a lot of time in the mountains, so it makes sense.

Edit: Yeah, that was it. Banished the worms and lust went down.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Lone Wolf115

Okay, I think I figured out what it the problem is.
Infection, says in the wiki that it sets lust to 50. And I have recently spent a lot of time in the mountains, so it makes sense.

Edit: Yeah, that was it. Banished the worms and lust went down.
Glad you figured it out I don't deal with them so I didn't know their affects.