Minerva Save Editor

Sir Brendon

Jan 17, 2016
I tried looking for the Fenoxo file in the Appdata/roaming/blahablahblah, but it doesn't exist? Was really looking forward to warping lots of flesh too. D: If you know anything about that .minerva save editing program, pls halp :)

K

Krynh

It's in local if you use chrome. Just head to app data and in the search box type *.sol

KnightOwl

Aug 26, 2015
I was looking for more of a list of what values to type in.

Example: [Integer type variable] hairType = 0, but what is 0?

Do you something like this?

Type Values

For a reference to the integers used for the predefined types and flags, see the Global Values page.

To determine whether or not a type/flag is compatible with a certain body part, refer to the list of body parts found in the Appearance page.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Makes me wonder if Fen & Co will make their own TiTs save editor like how the CoC Mod did.

Cause IMO, the CoC Mod save editor is REALLY good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
They have one, but it's for original backers only.

Also, and this is purely personal preference, I like CoCEd's interface better.

I'm not sure how it'll handle flags though, since TiTS uses a Dictionary and CoC just...had all the flags initialized.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
They have one, but it's for original backers only.

Also, and this is purely personal preference, I like CoCEd's interface better.

I'm not sure how it'll handle flags though, since TiTS uses a Dictionary and CoC just...had all the flags initialized.

Yeah, that's the one I was talking about. I agree on the interface, and the fact that you can edit a save super fast compared to Minerva.