Milodan Fuck Fever [Submitted]

Meaty Ochre

Aug 20, 2018
I wanted to write something for the Fuck Fever status since to my knowledge you only get one scene from Syri for it. This scene uses Milodans since they drop the Omega Oil, I think I did formatted it right but would appreciate any editors.

Here is the gdoc.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Why do Milodan males drop Omega Oil, btw? Lore-wise, I mean.

I'm editing the doc rn

Meaty Ochre

Aug 20, 2018
Why do Milodan males drop Omega Oil, btw? Lore-wise, I mean.

I'm editing the doc rn

Not sure why, maybe they smashed open a vending machine? Either way thanks for the edits I'm gonna look at the doc right now.

Edit: Ok, went through most of the edits at there was some very helpful stuff in there, thank you ShySquare. Still a bit I want to give some thought to so I'll try to work on that quickly. In the meantime if another editor feels like taking a pass at the gdoc to see if there's anything else it would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
You're welcome, glad to help ! :D though I have to admit I have a bit of a vested interest in the scenes that use Omega Oil ^^

Commented and made a few more suggestions.
Didn't check if parsers were used appropriately in the doc, though

Btw, I like how you cut the scene into parts to show that time passes :)

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I wanted to write something for the Fuck Fever status since to my knowledge you only get one scene from Syri for it. This scene uses Milodans since they drop the Omega Oil, I think I did formatted it right but would appreciate any editors.

Here is the gdoc.
I like it quite a bit. Have you considered making it progressive/repeatable? By that I mean when you do it more than once it changes/plays a secondary scene. Maybe where you get more and more subby? Something like that.

Meaty Ochre

Aug 20, 2018
I like it quite a bit. Have you considered making it progressive/repeatable? By that I mean when you do it more than once it changes/plays a secondary scene. Maybe where you get more and more subby? Something like that.

Thanks dude, I appreciate that. I don't know about making it progressive but I did attempt some writing for repeat encounters, lemme know what you think.

I think the doc is coming along pretty well so unless there's anything else in need of major editing I'll try to submit it soon. I think I just need to sign that form in the sticky and then wait for confirmation, correct?

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Thanks dude, I appreciate that. I don't know about making it progressive but I did attempt some writing for repeat encounters, lemme know what you think.

I think the doc is coming along pretty well so unless there's anything else in need of major editing I'll try to submit it soon. I think I just need to sign that form in the sticky and then wait for confirmation, correct?
Yeah, you submit it through the google form! And the additions are nice, good job.

Meaty Ochre

Aug 20, 2018
Since it seems like the doc has gone through the gamut of editing and input I went ahead and submitted the doc so now we wait. Thanks again to everyone for their input.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Since it seems like the doc has gone through the gamut of editing and input I went ahead and submitted the doc so now we wait. Thanks again to everyone for their input.
It can still stand to be improved while you wait, it typically takes a few months for projects to get reviewed depending on how large the backlog is. I'd also like to suggest that if you'd like, you make this compatible with the existing milodan bad end or make a new one specifically for repeating it a lot. That was mostly what I meant by progressive. It would only take a paragraph or two tacked on to the scene for each bracket of repeat options, and then the ending itself. Because it would be anal no matter the character's genitals, you wouldn't be required to write two separate endings, just include parsers and all that. You don't have to do this, and it's perfectly reasonable to do it at a later date as a separate project if you so desire, but I thought I'd suggest it. Great work on this.

Meaty Ochre

Aug 20, 2018
It can still stand to be improved while you wait, it typically takes a few months for projects to get reviewed depending on how large the backlog is. I'd also like to suggest that if you'd like, you make this compatible with the existing milodan bad end or make a new one specifically for repeating it a lot. That was mostly what I meant by progressive. It would only take a paragraph or two tacked on to the scene for each bracket of repeat options, and then the ending itself. Because it would be anal no matter the character's genitals, you wouldn't be required to write two separate endings, just include parsers and all that. You don't have to do this, and it's perfectly reasonable to do it at a later date as a separate project if you so desire, but I thought I'd suggest it. Great work on this.

Backlog is really that big huh? In that case I'm definitely open to tweaking it further as time goes on. I'd have to take some time to map out what any progressive or bad end scenes would look like though. If you've got some suggestions or examples feel free to lemme hear them!

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Backlog is really that big huh? In that case I'm definitely open to tweaking it further as time goes on. I'd have to take some time to map out what any progressive or bad end scenes would look like though. If you've got some suggestions or examples feel free to lemme hear them!
Yeah for Vark I tweaked him a lot before he finally got reviewed, and I assume it paid off because he got accepted with no edits. I'd say just have it be like the baseline Milo bad end, where it has an end cap that changes for him to be progressively more possessive of you until he finally keeps you as a butt-bitch.

Meaty Ochre

Aug 20, 2018
I went ahead and updated the document with a few paragraphs for progressive submission, could definitely use some second opinions on them as I wasn't entirely confident with them. I haven't yet started writing any kind of bad end, still in the idea stage for that. I was also thinking of a blurb to skip combat and submit right away as well as a rare random scene. Steele gets caught between two Mildoans, one a virile young hunter and the other a more experienced hunter that get into a fight over rights to the buttslut that's been wandering about.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
I was also thinking of a blurb to skip combat and submit right away as well as a rare random scene
Would it be an auto-skip, or would the player be able to choose whether they submit or not ?
Because while the latter could be interesting, the former sounds like a potentially bad idea

(for evidence, see: all the people with murderboners for Dr Badger and what's her name on Tavros. Some TiTS players really don't like it when they feel they're being robbed of agency)

Meaty Ochre

Aug 20, 2018
Would it be an auto-skip, or would the player be able to choose whether they submit or not ?
Because while the latter could be interesting, the former sounds like a potentially bad idea

(for evidence, see: all the people with murderboners for Dr Badger and what's her name on Tavros. Some TiTS players really don't like it when they feel they're being robbed of agency)

Oh definitely, I was thinking a button next to the Next button when Steele encounters a Milodan in the snow with a tooltip that explains it. I definitely don't want to railroad anyone into anything.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Oh definitely, I was thinking a button next to the Next button when Steele encounters a Milodan in the snow with a tooltip that explains it. I definitely don't want to railroad anyone into anything.
Yeah, that's probably for the best :)

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I went ahead and updated the document with a few paragraphs for progressive submission, could definitely use some second opinions on them as I wasn't entirely confident with them. I haven't yet started writing any kind of bad end, still in the idea stage for that. I was also thinking of a blurb to skip combat and submit right away as well as a rare random scene. Steele gets caught between two Mildoans, one a virile young hunter and the other a more experienced hunter that get into a fight over rights to the buttslut that's been wandering about.
The progressive scenes are really good, good job! The auto submit button would be pretty cool, I love the idea of the double Milo scene too, would that be a bad end or just a sex scene?

Meaty Ochre

Aug 20, 2018
The progressive scenes are really good, good job! The auto submit button would be pretty cool, I love the idea of the double Milo scene too, would that be a bad end or just a sex scene?

Right now I think the double Milodan scene wouldn't be a bad end, just a low chance scene available after losing a certain number of times and the possibility of repeating. I imagine it being like a nature documentary about two male animals fighting for a female, narrated by David Attenborough. For the bad end I was thinking along the lines of Steele is brought back to a Milodan village where they're made by the chieftain to be a public service buttslut? Still not sure yet. I did dump in the combat-skip-submit option I mentioned.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Right now I think the double Milodan scene wouldn't be a bad end, just a low chance scene available after losing a certain number of times and the possibility of repeating. I imagine it being like a nature documentary about two male animals fighting for a female, narrated by David Attenborough. For the bad end I was thinking along the lines of Steele is brought back to a Milodan village where they're made by the chieftain to be a public service buttslut? Still not sure yet. I did dump in the combat-skip-submit option I mentioned.
Sounds good to me :p

Meaty Ochre

Aug 20, 2018
I added some Bad End stuff to the document, mainly just stuff to get to the actual scene which I still need to figure out. I might combine it with the double Milo scene after all, still not sure what I want out of this just yet but it's a work in progress.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I added some Bad End stuff to the document, mainly just stuff to get to the actual scene which I still need to figure out. I might combine it with the double Milo scene after all, still not sure what I want out of this just yet but it's a work in progress.
I like it a lot so far, good job! :)

Meaty Ochre

Aug 20, 2018
The Bad End is complete and now aside from any editing I think all that's left to do is wait. I don't think I'll do the double Milodan scene after all since I'm getting a little burnt out on these guys now to be honest, but who knows what the future will bring? Is there any time frame for how long it takes our projects to get approved and then submitted? I imagine the folks in charge have a lot on their plates so pestering them with questions probably won't help huh?

Reactions: Damiekinz

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
The Bad End is complete and now aside from any editing I think all that's left to do is wait. I don't think I'll do the double Milodan scene after all since I'm getting a little burnt out on these guys now to be honest, but who knows what the future will bring? Is there any time frame for how long it takes our projects to get approved and then submitted? I imagine the folks in charge have a lot on their plates so pestering them with questions probably won't help huh?
Depends on the queue. Mine took about 4 months to get reviewed but there was a gigantic backlog then.

Raif333

Apr 19, 2018
Just wanted to say I hope you come back to this at some point as I love it and think it's superb. Could possibly one of my favourite pieces related to the game so more would definitely be a bonus :)

Meaty Ochre

Aug 20, 2018
Just wanted to say I hope you come back to this at some point as I love it and think it's superb. Could possibly one of my favourite pieces related to the game so more would definitely be a bonus :)

Thanks a bunch dude, I'm glad to hear you like it! If anything I might come back to the double Milo stuff but that's on the backburner at most. Nonetheless, I really appreciate your comment.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Forgive me if this has already been considered but is this supposed to over-ride the Franks bad-end? Do these Fuck-Fever losses count toward the default Milodan bad-end?

Meaty Ochre

Aug 20, 2018
Forgive me if this has already been considered but is this supposed to over-ride the Franks bad-end? Do these Fuck-Fever losses count toward the default Milodan bad-end?

I figured loses under the effect of Fuck Fever would only bring about the Bad End I wrote and each chain of loses would be counted separately.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
So the intention is while under the effects of Fuck-Fever, loses fall into their own count. Probably should make note of that in the doc unless I missed it.