Milk Questions

Nightguard

Aug 28, 2021
So I looked on the milk wiki page and I didn't see an answer to what I was looking for...

I was wondering what uses there was for pumped milk? When I go into my inventory it's listed as a potion, but aside from selling it for like 2-10 credits I was wondering if there were other uses for it?

Also, is there going to be any extra content as far as Steele's (and Reaha's) milk goes? Brigit mentions that it would be best for Steele's kids to have their milk despite being able to source it from others or feed the kiddos herself, and Steele mentions asking Reaha about donating milk for their kids but there's nothing after that. Will we eventually be able to give our character's pumped (and/or Reaha's) milk to Brigit for any kids that Steele has?

Thanks in advance.

TheShepard256

I was wondering what uses there was for pumped milk? When I go into my inventory it's listed as a potion, but aside from selling it for like 2-10 credits I was wondering if there were other uses for it?
Nope, they're just vendor trash.
Also, is there going to be any extra content as far as Steele's (and Reaha's) milk goes? Brigit mentions that it would be best for Steele's kids to have their milk despite being able to source it from others or feed the kiddos herself, and Steele mentions asking Reaha about donating milk for their kids but there's nothing after that. Will we eventually be able to give our character's pumped (and/or Reaha's) milk to Brigit for any kids that Steele has?
Nothing planned, AFAIK, or if there are plans they're very low priority.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
The Milk bags are worth so little, they're not even worth producing, really. They just take up inventory space.
You'd think they'd be worth a lot more on Dhaal, at least. Speaking of, I'm still disappointed the Milk Thief doesn't have a unique reaction to Milk Squirt.

Lone Wolf115

You'd think they'd be worth a lot more on Dhaal, at least. Speaking of, I'm still disappointed the Milk Thief doesn't have a unique reaction to Milk Squirt.
Yeah get em so smashed that they can't fight.
Wonder if they will get a bad end if you lose or give them milk to much.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Yeah get em so smashed that they can't fight.
Or not. They're 50% resistant to Drug, so it's not particularly effective (1 damage/turn). Maybe I should file a 'bug'.
I was thinking more complaining about wasting milk. They can't steal it if you've squirted it all over the place, after all.

Lone Wolf115

Or not. They're 50% resistant to Drug, so it's not particularly effective (1 damage/turn). Maybe I should file a 'bug'.
I was thinking more complaining about wasting milk. They can't steal it if you've squirted it all over the place, after all.
I thought it was like alcohol to the Zaika not a drug? I hate that they use their jetpacks on melee attacks every time.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I thought it was like alcohol to the Zaika not a drug?
Milk Squirt does Drug damage. However, Zaika Hydra and Bike XO are weak to Drug, so it works extremely well on them.
I hate that they use their jetpacks on melee attacks every time.
That's what Light Jetpack, Wings and/or Lunge are for. At least taking off and landing each take up her turn.
I hate her self-healing.