Milk Maid perk

Furrin Gok

Dec 28, 2015
I was looking through the character editor to see if I could give myself Feeder without the corruption and see if it sticks, when I noticed there was another perk called "Milk Maid." Milk Maid apparently stops lactation loss without the need for corruption, yet it's not on the wikis. How exactly does one get the perk, outside of save editing?

Sanguinis

Aug 30, 2015
I think it was on a wiki at one point, but if I remember right you can get it by taking a super lactaid or something like that, which you can get from the mother/queen sand witch after clearing that dungeon.  I think you need lactaid and LaBova, and maybe something else.  Also not sure of what quantities of those items you may need.  When you consume whatever it is you get from the mother/queen there is a chance, again if I remember correctly, of getting that perk.  It should also have at least two or three ranks.  I hope this helps, though I wish I could remember this more clearly.

TheMadExile

Aug 27, 2015
It depends on which wiki you're talking about.  Milk Maid is from the CoC-Revamp-Mod, not vanilla CoC, thus it will not be on the vanilla CoC wiki (@smutosaur.us).  The mod's thread (OP post) has a link to its wiki (though it's not currently on that either).  The item that can give you the perk is ProLactaid.