Mika doesn't let you reject the advances

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
I just want to sit on Shizuya's lap and be purred into a puddle without cow girl jumping at me is that so much to ask for
can't say no 1.PNGcan't say no 2.PNG

bibbitybobbityboop

Aug 1, 2022
I just want to sit on Shizuya's lap and be purred into a puddle without cow girl jumping at me is that so much to ask for
View attachment 26250View attachment 26251
Is Steele a bimbo and/or in possession of the Peace of Mind perk? I definitely remember bimbo affecting your agency in this sequence, and Peace of Mind has ramifications on your agency in all kinds of different places. I also recall (though this may be mandela effect) having more options in this sequence.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
Is Steele a bimbo and/or in possession of the Peace of Mind perk? I definitely remember bimbo affecting your agency in this sequence, and Peace of Mind has ramifications on your agency in all kinds of different places. I also recall (though this may be mandela effect) having more options in this sequence.
uhh not a bimbo, but treated as a faux cow and then remade into a woman (faux cow perk are just better), peace of mind is full no, hadn't even encountered bothoric and when I do I beat them up

Ein

Mar 12, 2022
uhh not a bimbo, but treated as a faux cow and then remade into a woman (faux cow perk are just better), peace of mind is full no, hadn't even encountered bothoric and when I do I beat them up
It's the treated part. Any character that has completed the treatment will only ever get the "Inhale" option in that scene.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
this is really a shame, guess we never encountering the crew I really don't like Mika