Mhen'ga's Dryad Question/Tentacle Interest Level

Nizz Jipple

Jul 20, 2017
Okay, so before you all flame me - yes, I personally would like to write a scene for Mhen'ga's Dryad encounter.
Specifically a tentacle themed sex scene, but I need some info first.

Now I checked around a bit and found that Wsan, the author of the Dryad, is MIA. I've also read in the "Legal Stuff [Read This First]" post that you're "giving Fenoxo and co. rights to modify your scenes in the future for potential expansions and arcs. (TL;DR: We might tweak things, add new scenes, or accept other author's submissions for your characters.)"

So by taking all of this into consideration, I assume I should be okay to write a sex scene for this character right? Can anyone tell give me additional info that I may have overlooked, or am I in the clear here?

Also, would people be interested in boning the Dryad with tentacles in the first place?

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShySquare

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Okay, so before you all flame me - yes, I personally would like to write a scene for Mhen'ga's Dryad encounter.
Specifically a tentacle themed sex scene, but I need some info first.

Now I checked around a bit and found that Wsan, the author of the Dryad, is MIA. I've also read in the "Legal Stuff [Read This First]" post that you're "giving Fenoxo and co. rights to modify your scenes in the future for potential expansions and arcs. (TL;DR: We might tweak things, add new scenes, or accept other author's submissions for your characters.)"

So by taking all of this into consideration, I assume I should be okay to write a sex scene for this character right? Can anyone tell give me additional info that I may have overlooked, or am I in the clear here?

Also, would people be interested in boning the Dryad with tentacles in the first place?

Thank you for your time.
First off, congratulations on fooling my eyes to make me think your username is jizz nipple(I've been on the internet for too long it seems).

Second, if the quality is good and doesn't conflict with the original writer's vision for the character(in other words, Anno turning asexual or something similar) I don't see a reason why you cannot if the original writer is missing or is unable to be asked, just don't pass off the character as your own or some stuff like that. Contact a dev directly through the @{Name} system if you want direct clarification, either that or wait until @Wsan says yay or nay.

And yes, I would be interested(as I'm sure many others are as well) to tentabone the dryad.

Reactions: Nizz Jipple

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
How do you get tentacles anyway I got some in my steele shoulder area does those count

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
tentatool gives you tentacle everything, except ears and eyes of course.
Okay a little weird but would we need tentacle dicks or a whole bunch of wiggle back dicks to access the scene. Also where can you get tentatool and for me Dr badger is now a bimbo

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
OP may have had read the important stuff but they missed one thing that keeps being told to new writers: Do not gouge for interest; if you write it they will cum.