Mhen’ga gold myr shop ?

phrenetik

Oct 10, 2016
from a case description at the exit of town

The town of Esbeth lies a short walk to the west.

A pair of human colonists are standing in an alleyway nearby, haggling with a busty gold myr woman who’s got a box of wine bottles tucked under one arm. A sign in crude English indicates she’s selling Honey Wine... or honey, straight from the tap.

Now I know I can write thing like this I'm just throwing ideas but it would make something for moving them to the planet
that or a new encounter at Burt's bar
or a myr / zil shop

I made this so far
I have
Pages 9
Words 2257
Characters 11969
Characters excluding spaces 9707 (JAN 23)

slowly getting there I guess lol

Last edited:

cool.alexia

Feb 16, 2017
Mengha is for snake kitties, squid girls and bees. From a storytelling perspective the Myr should only appear AFTER the player visited Myrellion. That's when the player gets introduced to the race. A rule of thumb in storytelling is: introduce, then use.

Also Mengha has its own source of honey. That's a conflict. I like the idea of a confrontation between Burt (zil honey enthusiast) and the myr.

Reactions: ShySquare

SparkleSpats

Dec 31, 2017
Isn't there something like that already in Myrellion? Since it's the next planet after Mhen'ga, she's already quickly accessible. What's the appeal? It seems redundant.

I also believe that there's a conflict of interests, since the Zil are the main species encountered on the planet. Following a certain quest, the Burt's Badass Mead Hall should be able to pump out all the honey mead anyone could want. In either case, Burt himself seems to have a fascination with the Zil exclusively, and likely be uninterested in having a joint venture with her.

phrenetik

Oct 10, 2016
Burt himself seems to have a fascination with the Zil exclusively, and likely be uninterested in having a joint venture with her.
who said its a joint venture ?
I mean I chose to send the queen to mhen'ga so I would assume there is some interaction with them at some point beside going see her and asking hey what up ? it may be hard to do but no queen no shop a queen some kind of red myr stall . have some venom there other myr stuff

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

OP was talking about after the PC moved the Gold Myr Remnant to Mhen'ga; that's a thing you can do in a quest on Myrellion.

That said, yeah, if you wanna write up some more Remnant stuff for Mhen'ga, that'd be groovy.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I for one cannot imagine anything that could go wrong in a scenario where the threat of a race being genocided resulted in a number of them being allocated a colonial land right on top of its current inhabitants.

phrenetik

Oct 10, 2016
I for one cannot imagine anything that could go wrong in a scenario where the threat of a race being genocided resulted in a number of them being allocated a colonial land right on top of its current inhabitants.

OHHHHH Now That something interesting

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Thank goodness this isn't the real world and the two groups might have a chance to live together with minimal friction. Worse comes to worse, the Gold Myr are adapted to living underground...

phrenetik

Oct 10, 2016
Just imagine what would happen when war queen meets Quinn
well I kind of make them turn blind eyes in my thing
I mean both are the don't mess with my shit and I wont come over and deal with you types
im sure both of them can cooperate