Merc Quest (for Khorne)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The sun set over the idyllic forest of Grandure's Range, one warm spring evening. The air was cool, and filled with the songs of birds, and the chirps of crickets, as well as the crackling of the campfire. These, however, were drowned out by another sound. The deep, lustful moans of a woman caught in the throws of ecstasy, and the firm slap of flesh upon flesh.
Marcus Kazan found himself between the legs of an elven maiden that he had recently rescued. She was buxom for an elf, with hand-filling breasts, and wide hips, as well as thick golden curls, both upon her head, and above her womanhood. Said womanhood was currently squeezing his dick like a vice.
He had found this woman while wandering the forest, in the clutches of a tribe of goblins. The little brutes had been about to spit-roast her, and he had been quick to intervene. Later, though she had no money, she had proven more than willing to share a bedroll with him as reward for his services.
They now lay in the middle of the forest, their strained gasps and moans filling the air as they pushed each other closer and closer to the edge of climax.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Being the merc that Marcus was he appreciated sacks coin almost as much as he liked a tight cunt on a busty maiden or two to fuck especially if he got it for free. ‘Damn. Killing those goblins was so worth it.’ He thought to himself as he pounded the elf bellow him their hips clapping with each thrust into her. Her moans only enticed him more as he grew close to release. “Grrrrr.... damn I’m close.” He growled as he gripped her hips pulling her into meet his thrusts into her vice of a pussy.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Give it to me! Don't pull put till you're finished!" she cried, as she wrapped her legs around him, pulling him in deeper.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
At her words Marcus growled and his hips became a bler as he fucked her. He felt his release coming and the only warning the elf got was the twitching of his cock. “Cumming....” he groaned as he bottomed out inside her and shot out rope after rope of his cum straight into her womb. After several seconds he stopped cumming and leaned down over the elf kissing her neck. “That was great babe.” He said with a grin of his face.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Indeed it was. I love a good show before dinner." As Marcus watched, her skin turned black as night, and bat-like wings spread out from under her, all while her features twisted into something closer to a snake than a woman. "Now, give me a kiss," said the succubus, as she gripped his shoulders, and pulled him towards her mouth.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
“The Fuck!!” He yells in shock at her transformation. “Fuck that demon bitch!” He yells as he punches her in her throat, before trying to get himself free from the Succubus.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Marcus scramble to his feet, as the creature reeled from the blow. "Aw, what's the matter, big boy, don't you want me no more?" She slurred through lengthening fangs, as she got to all fours, like a cat ready to spring.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
“To be honest you were hotter as the elf.” He said as he quickly looks around for his gear which had been thrown off before he fucked the Succubus. For anyone would like to armed in a moment like this, and his great sword would be very useful right about now.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Marcus saw his sword alright, right behind the monster, with the rest of his gear.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
‘Fuck’ Marcus thought to himself as he saw his gear. ‘Fighting a demon naked. Well this is a first.’ He shakes his head at the thought before getting into a fighter stance before charging the demon and swinging his leg at her face.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The creature leapt into the air as soon as Marcus charged. The two connected in midair, and fell to the ground, rolling and thrashing at each other. When they came to a stop, the monster was on top of Marcus, her hands whapped around his throat, as they lay next to the fire.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
As the monster's hands tighten around his throat as they lay their by the fire. Marcus beats at the demon's arms with little use as his vision begins to fade. 'No way in hell am I gonna die like this.' he thought as with the last of his strength he lifts the monster off of him and toss it toward the camp fire.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The creature screamed as she hit the fire, her body igniting as if it were soaked in pitch. A blastoff purple fire washed over Marcus as the monster exploded. Though the fire immolated him, his flash did not burn. Instead, the flames lingered for a moment, before seeming to seep into his skin.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"FUCK!" Marcus yelled as the purple flames washed over him as he despitely tried to put them out until he noticed the flames didn't burn. "What the?" He said as he watched as the flames dance around his body and then start to seep into his skin. Well this can't be good." He said as the flames disappeared into him.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Indeed it was not. As Marcus examined himself, a sudden shudder ran through his body, accompanied by an intense feeling of arousal. As he watched, his body began to ripple and shift. His shoulders shank as his hips widened, and his penis began to shrink as his chest expanded. When it was all over, he looked down to see that he was now a she. Marcus had shifted gender, becoming a female version of himself.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
“WHAT THE FUCK!!!!” The now female merc screamed her voice much higher then it used to be. In shock at her new voice she covered her mouth before looking down at the rest of her new body. She inspected herself from the top of her head to the top of her toes all the while she grumbled. “Fucking demons and their bullshit changing people into against their will. Fuck!” She said in frustration. “Now what the duck am i gonna do.” She said to herself as she went over to her clothes and put them on. The clothes she had were not meant for her new frame and now sat loose on her. Groaning in frustration she sat next to her bed took shill soaking with the her and the Demons juices and put her head in her hands. ‘What the fuck am i supposed to do with this.’ She thought to her self as she sat on the ground.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Marcus sat there, another wave of sensation rolled over him, and he suddenly found his clothes fitting again. With a start, he found himself back in his old form.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
“Wow” He said as the sensation washed over him ten noticing he was him self again. “This is seriously werid.” He says before getting a thought. ‘Can i change my form on command?’ He thought before think on how he looked as a women be for focusing on trying to change.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Sure enough, Marcus' chest ballooned as his manhood shrank, and he was once more a woman.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Ok now this is interesting." he says to himself as he morphs back into his male form. he then looks up into the star filled night sky and sees how late it is. deciding to get some rest and figure out what to do tomorrow. so he crawls over and into his bedroll and falls asleep moments later.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
His dreams were strange that night. A swimming tapestry of half-formed lustful thoughts of men and women locked in coitus with people, monsters, and even beasts of the wild. When he finally opened his eyes, he found himself once more in the body of a woman... mostly. His manhood was still present, and stood fully erect. What he noticed next was that his pants were wet, and sticking to him. Apparently, he had climaxed several times in his sleep, judging by the sheer amount of cum caking his pelvis.

[Sorry for the long delay between posts. Should be back to normal now.]

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
“Oh come on.” Marcus wined as he saw the mess that he had made during the night no thanks to that weird dream. Marcus then stood up from his bedroll and tried to pry off his cum stained pants, but with his current hardon and the seer amount of cum was making it difficult. After a bit of time doing this with little success Marcus grew frustrated. So Marcus grabbed a water skin from his gear and started to wet down his pants and pelvis to try and wash away a bit of the cum stopping him from freeing his lower body from this sticky mess.

(It’s all good college has been keeping me busy to so don’t worry)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The dribble of water did little to help. He would need to find a river, or something, if he wanted to make any headway in this mess. Fortunately, he was camped not far from one; A short walk through the forest would get him there.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Seeing that he was getting no where Marcus put the water skin back with his gear and strapped his great sword to his back. With that done he started to walk to where the river nearby, and with each step his pants rubbed on his hardon causing even more discomfort for the now shapeshifter.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Fortunately, the river was not far away, and it's cool waters were slow enough that he/she could take a dip without having to worry about getting washed away.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
As he stood at the river's edge Marcus sets down his bag and proceeds to take off his boots and shirt leaving him in only his sticky pant left. with all his gear and non cum filled clothes on he walks into the river with a sign as he feels the cool water run against his skin. "Now to clean this crap off me." he says as he tries of peel off his pants while trying to clean the dried cum off his body.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The pants came away with a loud sticky peeling sound, and Marcus suddenly found himself missing most of the hair between his legs. Still the pants were off, and he could begin cleaning in earnest.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Well at least I don't need to shave down there for a while." Marcus says to himself as he proceeds to clean out his pants in the river. After a bit he finishes up cleaning out the crap from his pants and laid them out on the river back. But now he had another problem the raging boner that he still has. with a shrug of his shoulders he begins to slowly jack himself off in the river with his eyes closed as he remembers the crazy sex filed dream he had last night.

(sorry I haven't been on at all the last several days work and college have been draining me)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Marcus built up steam, a large shape began moving in the water. It slid up behind him/her, and a voice spoke into Marcus ear. "Hello little girl," came a deep masculine voice.