Mecha Game

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Hey, I’m thinking of running a mecha game set in the TiTS setting using the LANCER systems.

Here is a free version of the rules that should cover the basics:

Lancer Core Book: First Edition PDF (free)

Let me know if you want any special modification to the rules or any mechanics you feel should be trimmed for convenience.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
So what's the plan? Waiting for more interest?
Yeah.

I’d also like to see players create character sheet.

As for the game itself, you’re playing as members of a mercenary group hired to protect a convoy from pirate raiders. Things will escalate from there.

This will include battles both inside and outside the ship, allowing for things to get hectic.

Last edited:

Dalun

Dec 17, 2018
Been a busy few weeks, but I'm still game (though worried that the system will be pretty slow running in a PbP format). I'm pretty flexible on what role I build for. Had some fun with a few different Horus mechs so far.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Been a busy few weeks, but I'm still game (though worried that the system will be pretty slow running in a PbP format). I'm pretty flexible on what role I build for. Had some fun with a few different Horus mechs so far.
For a few weeks I had thought this would be down, but glad to see they’re is still interest!

Mostly, I’m hoping people can give me they’re pilot sheet as well as tell me what type of mech they are using so I can know how to handle this.

Dalun

Dec 17, 2018
So I'd been waiting to see what other people would be interested in but nothing seems to have been put out there. Personally, I'm thinking of throwing together a Hydra, so I'll see about getting a character sorted out.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Yeah, a part of me is thinking this might be dead in the water, but I hope it isn’t.