Measurements in the Metric System

Would you like to have the option to show measurements in the metric system ?

• Yes, I am for it

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • No, I am against it

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I don't care, as long as the inches are still there

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

PhillipDaisySeventh

Sep 11, 2021
Hello fellow TiTS enjoyers,

I wanted to get some feedback on a feature giving the option to show measurements in the metric system.

I am not familiar with inches and the like, and would prefer units I am used to. I gave a try adding an option to toggle between inches and meters. I did put it on hold until we get the update of the public code (to not work for nothing, if huge changes happen or something).
As a proof of concept, I did convert the code of the character creation, the appearance screen, and the codex's game stats.

In the meantime, I thought that could be a good idea to test the water. Would you be interested to have the option to show measurements in the metric system ?

PhillipDaisySeventh

Sep 11, 2021
The option already exists; go to Codex -> Options, and you can toggle between Imperial, metric, both and default for each of length, weight, fluid volume and cubic length volume.
Yes, it does exists for the codex, but only for the codex.

My proposal is to make a global option that changes the measurement system for the whole game, not just the codex.
And while creating a global system to convert units, I just replaced the one used in the codex for the game stats; which would become obsolete, and deleted in the end.