Maximum level

EvilK

Aug 14, 2020
What is the planned maximum level? Will it be level 10?

I know that Kasyrra is level 20, so I was wondering if that will be the max level.

TheShepard256

10. I'm not sure why, given that you're probably going to be level 5-6 at the end of Act 1 (i.e. the Winter Palace dungeon) in a three-Act story. Then again, I'm assuming PC level is linearly proportional to story progress, which might not be the case (especially if XP to level up increases faster than XP rewarded by enemies).

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Then again, I'm assuming PC level is linearly proportional to story progress
Yes, but also keep in mind that the XP required to level goes up faster than XP rewards do.

Theoretically it's Level 3 for Alraune, Level 5 for Winter City, Level 7 for Khor'minos, and Level 9 for the last area before the final dungeon.

Ideally if you do a good bit of side content you'll hit Level 10 right around the endgame without having to grind much if at all. If you do all the side content and/or spend a lot of time grinding, you'll probably cap out early. That's your choice to make :)

EvilK

Aug 14, 2020
10. I'm not sure why, given that you're probably going to be level 5-6 at the end of Act 1 (i.e. the Winter Palace dungeon) in a three-Act story. Then again, I'm assuming PC level is linearly proportional to story progress, which might not be the case (especially if XP to level up increases faster than XP rewarded by enemies).

Well that's going to be an interesting boss fight with Kasyrra then. Sigrune gives me a hard time unless i'm level 5, and she is only level 6. By comparison Kasyrra will be twice our level.

I am aware that it is currently possible to beat Kasyrra by using specific strats and luck, but I'm really wondering how the final fight will be balanced to make it possible for any playstyle to beat her.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Ideally if you do a good bit of side content you'll hit Level 10 right around the endgame without having to grind much if at all. If you do all the side content and/or spend a lot of time grinding, you'll probably cap out early.
Or just save up a bunch of razorcup for the 2 companions you use, even if my math for scaling exp is right it will take like 5/6 per person.