Max lvl.

nightcat

Feb 12, 2017
Hey people, i really love Trials in tainted space,
the only 'problem' i encountered is that the max lvl is quite quickly reached,
and some enemies are quite hard at max lvl (like the frost wyrm).
Do you have an idea of when the max lvl might become higher?

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
I don't think an official statement has been said on "when" higher levels will be attained yet, but I imagine the level cap will likely be raised around when the next main story planet and probe are released by my guess.

Max level according to Savin would be 20 by the end of everything.

Even so, the enemies currently in game, even for "end game" levels at the moment are still pretty beatable at the moment. Difficult, but beatable! I'm not sure if they'll be scaled to a harder difficulty once higher level content comes out.

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
The frost wyrm is supposed to be hard, but he is easily beaten if you've got decent gear, stats, and RNGesus doesn't hate you.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Heh so lvl 9 with Uveto been more fleshed out and then lvl 10 when this dungeon plot planet after ant planet added Savin?

Btw that "soonish lvl 9" mean around time Couch Uveto deepsea adventure will be included?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I dunno if Dungeon World will be based on Level 10, considering that Level 9 is unlocked on an optional side-planet. I'd say DW would probably be keyed to Level 9, since you go there right after Level 8 Myrellion. Maybe unlock L10 afterwards?

Level 9 was always meant to be tied to the Glacial Rift's release.