Marble broken?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 6, 2015
Okay, so I've been trying to see Marble's bad end with my corrupt character, I've gotten addicted and my affection with her is low (I think.) But once I get the perk "Marble's Milk" It just makes me drink from her automatically every morning and won't show the bad end. Also, with my pure Character, I'm trying to get her purification quest to start, but after 20 days nothing is happening.

Edit: I've got the Save Editor if I need to use it.

Last edited by a moderator:

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
You need to tell her that you don't want to be addicted. If you accepted it, to late.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Also, with my pure Character, I'm trying to get her purification quest to start, but after 20 days nothing is happening.

I not sure you may jsut overlooked msg with her meantioning she missing the feeling of nursing someone. Well you could to be sure it not started yet try wait till she will give as present to you LaBova and go purify it then try gift her to see if it trigger next stage of the quest. Other than that I can't come with any idea why for non-addicted PC her purification quest not started yet (or it was more than 20 days of waiting - you could look at smutosaur to be sure how long it takes).

Digital Terror

Feb 12, 2016
Do you have Rath in your camp?  Having him there for purification and such might be required for the nursing someone message to finally come up.  I've had a game go 30+ days after she came to live at camp when Rath wasn't around w/o starting the quest...and other games where I had him in camp before she joined me there and her quest started in about a week.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I do indeed always have Rath in camp before she joins. Well he is needed to purify it so since I always had him never thought him missing can delay starting this quest -_-'

Oct 6, 2015
I not sure you may jsut overlooked msg with her meantioning she missing the feeling of nursing someone. Well you could to be sure it not started yet try wait till she will give as present to you LaBova and go purify it then try gift her to see if it trigger next stage of the quest. Other than that I can't come with any idea why for non-addicted PC her purification quest not started yet (or it was more than 20 days of waiting - you could look at smutosaur to be sure how long it takes).

I've got 3 pure Labova's, can't give any to her, yes I've got Rath in my camp and no matter what I try the bad end never triggers, she either moves in or begins to auto-feed.

Digital Terror

Feb 12, 2016
According to the wiki, the player's bad end only occurs if you have low affection with Marble at the time you get the Marble's Milk addiction perk, and she'll keep the player on the farm as a slave.  Higher affection she'll still move to the camp with the player.  Marble's bad end occurs if you have low affection at the time you break the addiction.

As for what exactly triggers her purification quest once she's in camp, doesn't say.  Random once daily check assuming you kicked the habit?   I doubt she would ever trigger the puri quest if you get fully addicted, as that would mean she would kill you in the process.

Oct 6, 2015
According to the wiki, the player's bad end only occurs if you have low affection with Marble at the time you get the Marble's Milk addiction perk, and she'll keep the player on the farm as a slave.  Higher affection she'll still move to the camp with the player.  Marble's bad end occurs if you have low affection at the time you break the addiction.

As for what exactly triggers her purification quest once she's in camp, doesn't say.  Random once daily check assuming you kicked the habit?   I doubt she would ever trigger the puri quest if you get fully addicted, as that would mean she would kill you in the process.

Okay, when I get the perk and she has low affection, all she does is say "see you tomorrow" And stays at the farm. My character will then automatically feed from her once a day.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ehh seems I mess a lil bit since was talking about purification path while you already switched to ask about bad end. Well about it I looked over wiki (I admit I never tried myself get this bad end) and there is said that at first when PC get addicted to her milk and visit her picking option to blame her will set ffection to 0. And then you picking option to feed and the same time been mean to her will keep it low enough. So that when you said you had it low (well I bet you was doing all to not rise it) it was still not low enough and nope there is no way to see ingame aside checking directly into save with some editor how low her affection is atm. Only think we can see is addiction lvl. So my best quess as for way to help you with this thing is to try next time from the start bean ultra mean to her (tat i assuming you not been like that already as then I out of ideas how to make this bad end trigger).

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I'm reasonably convinced this is actually working as intended from the last time I tested it all out. I don't want to jump down that rabbit hole again, because last time it took me most of a day to unpick how Marbles content even works so... glhf.

Status
Not open for further replies.