Manticore Cait + Pregnancy [APRIL FOOLS]

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
So if you've visited the CoC2 section of discord, you may have noticed how secretive I've been of a project I've been working on. One which I've mentioned might be quite desired by the community.
Well, this is it!
It took some convincing of Savin, but we came to a compromise.

As the title suggest you will get to give Cait manticore TFs until she's got:
- Fuzzy paws
- Fuzzy legs
- Mane
- Thicc tummy

The idea was partiallly inspired by this pic:
647d278344a113a8e3698ef408865c06-jpg.jpg
Corruption: I'd like to point out that this is her official corrupted path. She'll need to have a bit of corruption before this path opens up. 30+ corruption to give an estimate. Might change.
Afterwards it's fair game, and the tf will make an already pretty horny Cait, even more like a cat in heat. Constantly lusting for sex and dare I say...Headpats >_>

Manticore Cait will no longer be a companion unfortunately, as Savin stated way back when the subject of Manticait was first presented. Instead she will be an NPC at the homebase.

The upside however is that this variant of Cait CAN get pregnant and she's become quite a pregophile.
So you can knock her up again and again, and have the kids be sent to the nursery.
I even added some random events, like f. ex. where you can find Cait nursing her own kids while talking to Gwyn. (Which may also be nursing, should you have kids with her)

I hope you enjoy reading this. I'm still in need of editing the text, but seeing as I finally completed writing it as a whole I couldn't wait any longer.
You can expect me to do some heavy editing by myself.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NO_B_CdFcLfwcsmAm-5U7sbZdHuR3qt2EmgoyL5Wz4o/edit?usp=sharing

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
Follow the link. It's a Rickroll.

Which I don't mind at all. I need a good laugh when I can find one right now. Dunno if the idea itself is a gag, but it'd leave me hard-pressed to choose between my precious healer-pet and my need to breed if it weren't.

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
*Checks the "doc" link.
Phew!
You almost got me there.
I was that close on seriously asking if there could be a Bimbo/Pure route, because I never touched corrupted content and it would be totally lame to gate pregnant Cait behind corruption.
I'm utterly relieved that it's just an April Fools joke.

Last edited:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Heya everyone. I hope you enjoyed this aprils fools joke. I put a lot of effort into it. :D

I did not lie about having a project in the works though, one unrelated to this manticait joke. I'll hopefully have that done by this year >_>
Anyway, take care everyone and stay healthy!