Manderlust CYOA 01 [Lewd]

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
The girl is tall. Not overly tall, not of Amazonian Height, but tall still. 5 feet and 10 inches, that's pretty tall. Flaming red hair cut to the shoulders, and bangs that frame the face. A smattering of red scales dot her face like freckles, indistinguishable from the real thing unless you have good eyesight or lean in close. Her eyes are a deep molten gold, shimmering in the center of the nearly human face containing a small mouth that fails to form even a lightly predatory smile despite her best efforts, a nose best defined as 'button,' and human ears.

Her breasts are large, a heavy DD-cup, though by design and not birth, and are partly covered by her mother's old Red scale mail bikini top. Suspicions abound about whether or not the red scales are actually her mother's shed scales. Red scales flow from her elbows to her fingertips, and her knees to her toes, ending in clawed feet and hands. Her body is made up of tight and coiled muscle, her tanned once-pale skin pulled tight to her, wherever there are no scales. Her leather pants sit buttoned securely in the crotch, but low on her wide hips and still hugging tightly to her inner thighs and groin. Her long scaled tail exits from just above her half-revealed shapely buttocks, a pale white flame always burning cold along its' length, though it suffuses her with heat and arousal.

The string of a flatbow presses on the center of the bikini top as it hangs upon her back, only making her cleavage more pronounced. In sight there are no arrows, making others wonder why it is she carries a bow at all. In the front of her leather pants bulges her softened meat; Seven long inches of two inch wide flaccid horsecock with an equally unexcited knot at its' base. Of course, like you might expect, when fully erect it doubles in both length and width, its' flared tip and its' knot expanding even beyond that. A cock molded specifically to claim any hole it happens to use, stretching it so that a smaller dick might never seek pleasure there. The fully fertile orbs below are three inches across and churn out half a bucket of spunk in a single shot, with the fertility of the pale flame nearly ensuring conception.

The mirror the girl stands in is wreathed in gold, with strangely cut gems forming what might be words or runes. I am that girl, Bona, the mostly-Salamander. The mirror in front of me is enchanted in some way that causes introspection, and greater length of thought. It is not at all what I came here looking for. One of Sophie's stupid bimbo harpy daughters, my loving half sister by our father, came this way just minutes ago. That's what I'm looking for.

I'm fast, but fast is rather relative to what you are comparing the speed to, and then relative again to what you're fast at doing. I'm fast at running, faster than dad and faster than mom. I'm even faster than Izumi and she moves six feet in one step in addition to her training. The stupid harpy is barely faster than average when flying is involved. However, flying has a different gauge entirely when it comes to speed. She can't technically out run me, but she can certainly outrun me. Easily.

It's the worst, really it is. Being faster than me doesn't give her more stamina than me, thankfully. The birdbrain knew I'd just grown a cock, dad told everyone in the city in fact, all of Fort Camp knew. All my various extra mothers and fathers and half brothers and half sisters and all their slutty fucking friends, dad told them all. Not all directly of course, dad told the parents who then went on to tell their millions of ant-children or their hundreds of shark-babies or their thousands of stupid fucking bird kids or whatever. It's not really a problem, really its' not, I was going to tell them anyways. I can't keep secrets from family, they're too important to me.

Even the fucking bird I'm chasing down right now. The problem wasn't ever that they knew, the problem was what one sibling does to another sibling. Teasing. Oh man am I feeling teased right now. I have that filthy fucking harpy lipstick all over my cheek, and all I want to do is grab the girl and pound her until she turns to jelly. In the sexual way. I'll be gentle, really, or as gentle as she wants me to be anyways which is hopefully not very.

I can't exactly ask one of dad's favorite harpies, and I can't ask any of my other half-sister harpies because I'd be way too embarrassed, of course the harpies on the mountain are all mostly in hiding because they've been disappearing because of dad. They just don't know that it's always willingly. My only real option is to pretend its' some kind of punishment for the girl that forced me into the action in the first place, and fuck her brains out until I'm satisfied. After that I guess I can claim her for myself since she'll be too gaping even for most minotaurs.

The building's only got one exit that isn't the tiny windows or the door I watched her go in through. Then of course I followed her here, her beautiful fucking voice humming me along down the stairs to the underground, and just a few minutes ago it cut off right as I caught up. The only thing in the room I know she was in, this room, is this mirror.

I can read, kind of. I can spell every name in my family, and I have a big family, and I can write all the cool words like 'Admiral,' 'Wolverine,' 'Lightning-bolt,' and 'Baggage.' I can write down the names of all my spells, Erection and Bondage being my favorites. I named those myself. However even though I know so many letters, I don't know any of the letters that the gems in the gold rim of the mirror are cut to resemble. I assume they're letters because they certainly aren't pretty and don't form any kind of pattern, and there's no reason to cut gems like that otherwise. Perfectly good gems you could spend on something delicious at a restaurant, or something wet and feathery at a brothel. Which Fort Camp doesn't fucking have because nearly everyone's up for a proposition unless they're way too serious or not into incest. Which until recently was only me. Now I don't care. Now I think incest makes it kind of hot.

If I'd known I'd chase her this far I would have just gone to Raphael's place, he's got a harpy in there somewhere. Tel'Adre seemed so far away at the time but I could have been there hours ago. Now I've invested too much in the hunt, and I have to admit it's made me almost as excited as a beat down.

The mirror definitely makes me think, that's got to be whatever those letters do. They make you think when you look at them too much. All the while I've stood here thinking about next to nothing important, and I keep getting hornier and hornier without a Harpy and the white glow of everything around me only serves to remind me that I'm fertile now; If I want an egg from this Harpy it's unlikely I won't get one. That makes me even hornier; She isn't in heat but it won't matter, unless she's taking contraceptives I'll be a dad soon, and an aunt to the same kid. Harpies load up with a new egg way before they go into heat after all.

I'm going to catch her and fuck the stuffing out, and then think up names for my very own phoenix baby. Mirror made me waste so much time. I kick out at it in frustration.

Only to be surprised when going forward with the kick, leaning into it, sends the rest of my body tumbling after my clawed foot that never connected with the ground, or the mirror for that matter. I fall through the full body mirror, unable to bring my wits about until I'm fully through, and turning around to grab it's edges doesn't work since it isn't there anymore. Just blue sky. Figures kicking something magical would end me in trouble. Dad always said that was a bad idea. Although he also said to take out your aggression on whatever was nearest to you, and to put your balls to the wall when it counts. However, I've got to think of a way out of this situation, since I'm falling from a very likely deadly height.

"AAAAaaAAaaaAAAahhHHHHh!" Screaming usually works. I've been in trouble a few times and the screaming has brought someone to my rescue five of the seven times. Once I got out of trouble myself and the other time there wasn't really any danger, I'd just suddenly gone pale for my own father and decided love wasn't worth the flack I'd get since I'm always telling everyone else how wrong it is to do something like that, that's why I ditched my gender and got a new one. Obviously I don't think so any more, and everybody's been real confused about my pale tail, but it's not like I'm required to tell them.

It worked this time, too. Of course it did, really. I mean she couldn't have gone far, even with her speed, and I could likely be heard for more than a mile. My little sister flies out of the trees down below and comes straight to my rescue. I'm grateful, really, but the heat suffusing my cock only multiplies now that I can actually see her. Regardless of how I feel about it, or how much willpower I use to try and contain it, blood starts pumping straight into my dick, and it starts to swell. I quickly unbutton the crotch so I don't rip the only pants I've got in the middle of nowhere, flipping out a swelling blunt tipped newly re-purposed bird-breaker and its' two lackeys. I'm going to absolutely brain her with this before I fuck her. Just to emphasize my frustration.

When she catches me by the arm in her talons, I grin in what I'd like to think was an evil way but I've been told just makes me look endearing because of my small mouth. I pull myself up, making sure to grab and hold fast to one of her legs just above the talons in case she thinks escaping might be a good idea once she can see me hardening. Then, my grip secure, I look around for some kind of sign of civilization or danger or shelter. It would be good to avoid interruptions. I found something pretty quickly, and fairly close; Only a couple miles out.

"Hey bird-brain!" I shouted over the roaring wind, my voice likely barely reaching her before being lost in the sky. "Look that way! There's some kind of old camp! Set down there!"

"Left or Right?!" She asked just as loudly, apparently unable to find it. Obviously, it was pretty far.

"I don't know the difference!" I shouted. I get told all the time but it's not a concept that's easy to remember, and it's not usually important anyways. "Whichever one is the talon that I'm grabbing! But towards your back, too!" I said, squeezing a little so she'd feel it.

"That's Left!" She said, turning that way and scanning more carefully, flying in the general direction of what I wanted. It kind of pisses me off that someone who has literal bimbo-blood running through their veins can remember that kind of thing when it's so hard for me. She can't find it immediately, having to search for a while as I stare right at it. I've got better eyesight than most, training for ranged magic and archery can do that, and harpies aren't the kind of birds with the bad ass telescopic vision. They pretty much have human senses.

She did find it soon, and we landed. There were drawings of some kind of dog head on the fallen tents and in the center there was a shabby cabin with a ruined door with the same symbol on it, but good windows and none of the wood was rotting. "It'll be a little dusty but it'll do." I said, grabbing her by the hand after standing up and pulling her towards the ruined doorway. I threw her inside pretty unceremoniously once I managed to kick the door down off it's hinges. It wouldn't budge otherwise.

I was right; It was pretty dusty. Not much more than a couple months of disuse, but still more than a month. There was a thick layer on pretty much everything and the bed would likely toss up a cloud that completely prevented breathing, but I'm not exactly picky, and I wasn't planning on using the bed anyways.

"Don't be so rough!" She complained, getting on my nerves a little. I could forgive that though, easily. She's family, and that's what families do. What we're about to do is certainly not something that families do, though. I secretly think that makes it all the better as she sits up onto her knees to look at me.

"I'm kind of irritated with you," I said, "It should be really obvious why that is." I did my best to hurt her when I slapped her with my fourteen by four now completely hardened pony dick. It didn't work obviously, since that's only a little less difficult than hurting someone with a swung pillow. It still got my point across and certainly emphasized my frustration. "I chased you around for two hours, and mom always said that foreplay is anything that gets you breathing hard. Have you ever been teased for two hours?" She shook her head, obviously. "I want to cum yesterday, sis. I don't have a time portal, so you're a day late. Start working." I slapped her with it again for good measure.

Of course, what I wanted was for her to turn right around and present herself to me. What she thought I wanted was different, and she went and made my situation even worse, turning her head to kiss my dick, rubbing more of that amazing gold onto it, and then backed up on her knees to kiss the head too. I would have complained, but then the pleasure actually started. She opened her lips and gripped my cock mid-shaft, rubbing her lipstick on the edges of my still unopened flare and nearly pushing it to engorge prematurely, before tonguing at my urethra to slurp up the bead of pre that had just finished its' climb. She seemed to savor it's taste as she smoothly ran her human-like hands over the shaft without any lube, just barely touching it; enough for friction and pleasure, but not near enough to call it a grip. When no more bubbled to the top she looked dissatisfied, but she knew exactly how to get me to do what she wanted, and she set her plans in motion immediately. If they can be called that.

Opening her mouth wide, like a bird accepting a worm from her mother, she pushed my tip just past her teeth. Amazingly, they didn't touch me at all, giving me near an inch of clearance. The warmth inside her lips wasn't something I'd ever before experienced. This was after all my first time using my new tool. I rested just inside as she slowly eased the tip out and in, licking around it all the while, one hand finding it's way to my balls and massaging them one at a time to make her meal more worthwhile, the other flowing over my shaft. She was slowly pumping from her lips towards the base, dragging more and more saliva each time, wetting just a little more with every stroke.

When she hit the knot, finally, she gripped. She squeezed on what little of it a single hand gave her authority over, and that pushed me further than I'd ever been pushed. This was my first experience with something that wasn't a little spider boy, and even then I'd barely tail-pegged him before he was tired. I couldn't control it, and for the first time in my life I whimpered. Even a scream wasn't so embarrassing. The noise only seemed to excite her, urging her ministrations onward as she began taking more and more of me into her mouth.

I felt her throat when I was four and a half inches in, but obviously I didn't feel her gag. This was a harpy, I reminded myself. I can do what I want with her mouth. It was true, too. A human can swallow an apple whole. A harpy could do it and still breathe. So I put one hand on her head, and wasn't surprised when she turned her eyes away from the absolutely royal massage I was receiving to meet mine.

"Relax your throat," I nearly grunted out, and even with her lips stretched so that they could envelope my turgid shaft, she still had room to smile as she did just that. I felt it pull away from me when I was all the way in the back; The opening just unfolding inwards, away from my relaxed flare, I felt whatever it is she uses to breathe become more solid; No longer open to her mouth and leading only to her nose. Then I pushed forward, slowly at first, but then picking up speed. I was still calm at five inches, right at the start, but my excitement and thus the strength I put into the thrust deepened as I got more and more of myself into her wet flesh, before at the twelfth inch I slammed my knot into her lips. She didn't seem to think it was painful at all, vibrating her gullet with her sweet voice and licking what of the underside she could reach.

Then I pulled back so I could do it again. She licked the whole way up my shaft, and when all she was licking was my urethra she wrapped both hands around my cock and lead her mouth with them, letting me push through them so that when I nearly bottomed out her hands were wrapped around, squeezing, and rubbing my now spit-slick knot that slowly engorged, little by little. My most sensitive part.

It went on like that for a short time, and I got faster and faster, and eventually I was only moving six or seven inches at all, just pounding away with my horsecock lodged in her gullet, my tongue lolling from my mouth as I enjoyed her mouth further instead of switching to the pussy I had first wanted. I didn't have a choice, my flare taking it upon itself to fully harden somewhere just past her neck, too thick and too stiff to be pulled back out. I didn't care. The gold that was slowly worn down on her lips didn't let me. It was nearly gone now, but its' effects would last for hours anyways. Maybe a day or more. I don't actually know my tolerance level for the stuff, but I hope it's better than dad's.

I pounded as fast as I could, and she seemed to like it just as much as I did if her softening expression was anything to go by. Her hands squeezed at my knot every time I reached base and I tried to force it in between her jaws, to lock them open and on to me just as my flare had done further in, but it proved impossible once it had engorged far enough for me to even want it to happen.

I bottomed out a last time, and then she ran her hands around my knot with as much pressure as she could, and it inflated fully as I unleashed a torrent of cum into her waiting maw, enough to have it spilling back up from inside despite how deep I was lodged. I found myself thanking the harpy gods for the fact that they didn't need to breathe through their mouths during something like this, but soon found myself cursing them too.

After all, one shot wasn't enough. That priceless makeup would have me stuck here until I was dry and sore. She knew it too; Even as I came she didn't stop moving her head back and forth on my over-sensitive shaft, one hand rubbing only my knot as she moved the other to my balls to help them do whatever it is that makes what she considered to be the good stuff.

It went on like that until the lipstick was gone, washed away in thick white cream, and then longer still until my flare calmed down, long after my hips were sore from using muscles I'd never needed before. By the end it was only her moving, and I was laying down in the puddle of my own spunk, too tired to move, but unable to sleep from the pleasure. As at last I was finished, her swollen stomach filled with what I had hoped to use to make a little Bona, she dragged her lips up my softening shaft, sucking out the last remnants of her favorite dish. With a pop sound her lips came unlocked from around me, and she took a deep breath with her mouth, and gave a shuddering exhale as if it was her that just finished cumming more than she had imagined possible.

"We aren't done here." I said in what would have been a growl if I'd been more in control, but turned into more of a moan because I most certainly wasn't. She gave me an aftermath massage, squeezing my nuts rhythmically along their girth, and it really helped relax them after such a vigorous workout. Then she curled up close to me, kissing me on the mouth before laying down for sleep even though she wasn't half as tired as I was. I'll get her, though. Next time I'll have her more than just shudder. Just who is the big sis here? Damn bird.

I wrapped an arm around her, and closed my eyes to fall asleep in the warm summer night air in a pool of cooling spunk that smelled just like it tasted. Meaty and lemony.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thiefsama

Aug 6, 2016
Almost 4000 words, more than I was expecting for the first shot!

Man and the choices are all multiple choice so it's a little weird and one of them isn't really related to the story.

Here goes.

I chose Fix up the house, go to the forest, and have sex. Because she should have a place to stay, maybe use as a base. Since she can see miles out and didn't see any civilization she's probably quite far from said people so there's no reason to go look for them quite yet, and it would be a mistake to come back to the cabin again without first fortifying it a little. Go to the forest to see what the local wildlife is like, see what's dangerous, see if you can get yourself a bite to eat! And of course... Have sex, because honestly that's why I'm here.

Then; She can use her wings to her advantage! If Bona can make a bow for her, assuming she knows how since she has one of her own and uses it as a main weapon and it might break at some point, she could use that in combat. Flying bowman! Kind of dangerous because of her lack of skill for anyone in the melee, but as long as she aims for the enemies only when they aren't near the party that could be useful. Of course I also checked the scout box and the getaway flier box because they're kind of obvious.

Of course I said all good things on the storywriting part, aside from the fact that I think it's too early to have a party member. Story Start should be like 3 choices at least before the first party member.

Also this is totally a CYOA stop lying.

Now, the thing I didn't like most about it so far: You didn't describe the Harpy! Who I think Yale is a great name for. Or Elitia. Or Sunshine. Or a stripper name like Tiffany.

Anyways, you didn't describe the Harpy. She needs a description or something.

I'm kind of thinking this was a temporary military camp, and there's a war going on. Definitely set up those traps! Fortify!

I really look forward to this continuing.

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016

Because Bona never took a good look at her, or really thought about her looks, and she already knows what she looks like, she was rather distracted by her incredible need.

She'll be described. A lot of things were intentionally left vague in this chapter for the sole reason that she's an unreliable narrator. So what she doesn't know, you don't know. What she doesn't think about, you don't read, and thus even if you would have noticed it if she'd given an offhand mention to it, you don't notice it because she doesn't think it's important enough to think about at the time.

I'll give it a day and see if I get almost as many votes as last time(15 is way more than I expected!) but I want to do it pretty fast in the beginning just to get the ball rolling and earn some interest. Get enough out there that I can feel like I'm barely imposing when I ask for a CYOA section to be made. Maybe even get a few people to follow me, specifically.

Then once it's popular I'll slow down to allow for more votes and more interaction.

Yes it's a CYOA. There's no reason to say it's not a CYOA if it's actually not a CYOA because a non-CYOA wouldn't even seem like one.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Have her use leg-mounted crossbows or something goofy.

Also: I vote for Poofy being this daughter's name. Gotta let Bona just claim her as her first sis-wife =3=b. Not sure about her knocking up this one, though. Is this one of Sophie's actual daughters? Or is this the daughter of a daughter? Incest is fun, certainly, but too much of it will ruin that sweet, sweet corrupt-able genepool! Let's pound dat ass.

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
Have her use leg-mounted crossbows or something goofy.

Also: I vote for Poofy being this daughter's name. Gotta let Bona just claim her as her first sis-wife =3=b. Not sure about her knocking up this one, though. Is this one of Sophie's actual daughters? Or is this the daughter of a daughter? Incest is fun, certainly, but too much of it will ruin that sweet, sweet corrupt-able genepool! Let's pound dat ass.

She is a recent daughter of Sophie. Young enough that she hasn't finished growing completely, but is still late teens in looks. She grew up super fast because there's still a lot of corruption in Mareth and in both parents. She hasn't even met dad yet.

Sophie is not still Bimbofied in this story, but was at one point. The champion is like 60% corrupt still and getting better with coaching.

I feel like Poofy would have been given to one of the first few daughters and not saved for one that was born like 17 years after Sophie had her first daughter. Since Bona is actually 17 in this story and not just physically 17. Still Helia's only child.

I do not believe that a half sister of a completely different species, begot from a father who was probably a centaur when he fucked Sophie and a dragon girl when she fucked Helia, could have a genepool even resembling that of our horsecocked salamander. I don't think the dad even counts as the same person anymore.

And it takes generations of incest at the brother-sister level to really make any kind of problems occur. Like, 5. In a row. I looked it up just now in case I was actually writing something to feel bad about. Small island nations like the Marshall Islands and Hawaii and even Japan and the Philippines had brother and sister marriages as if it were normal, for hundreds of years, and very rarely did any problems occur.

I actually have a friend who is doing better than me in our shared law classes whose parents were twins. That's actually where I first discovered incest was a thing. We dated a little and even naked I didn't see anything actually wrong with his body, not even scars from surgery or birth complications.

This is not the only Brother or Sister that will be in the party, and while Pregnancy or child birth aren't one of my fetishes, having children or having sex for the purpose of having children is. It's why I'm so excited for the nursery in TiTS. Than and the thought of mother x son and whatever. After the son grows up of course; Pedo isn't something I'm into.

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
Alright, I'm gonna get started writing the next part, I'll post it when I'm satisfied with it.

The vote is won at:

She will first fix up the place, and then have sex with the Harpy Sister whose name is Sunshine.

The sister is obviously capable of flight so she can scout around, and can be used as an escape aircraft which will be more viable when they get like a basket or something she can carry. Harpies are made to be able to carry their mates pretty easily so a couple extra people should only make it difficult and not impossible.

The lipstick also makes her voice melodic and enchanting, like a Harpy is supposed to sound.

I did okay but not great when writing it, which is better than I thought since this is only my first time writing smut aside from my practice-smut on literotica that I actually practiced before coming back here to create content.

Vaalintine

Sep 15, 2016
Not sure about her knocking up this one, though. Is this one of Sophie's actual daughters? Or is this the daughter of a daughter? Incest is fun, certainly, but too much of it will ruin that sweet, sweet corrupt-able genepool! Let's pound dat ass.

This is not the only Brother or Sister that will be in the party, and while Pregnancy or child birth aren't one of my fetishes, having children or having sex for the purpose of having children is. It's why I'm so excited for the nursery in TiTS. Than and the thought of mother x son and whatever. After the son grows up of course; Pedo isn't something I'm into.

Which is why for the burgeoning family/tribe/whatever we should obviously be looking for allies. And by that I mean convincing/seducing/fucking people until they join along, and bear/sire Salamanders, Harpies & Phoenixes. Or there's attempting to TF them via magic or reverse engineering TFing items, or just seeing what could happen if we shove enough Harpy Eggs and Salamander Dick into people.