Male lactation

meijis

Jun 12, 2016
Have male (maleherm) characters lactate, no, not the type of lactation where their chest becomes boobs, but still remains as a muscular chest, also, this can also be integrated to milk based perks/attacks 

Also, more chest worship such as grinding the hostile's penises over Steele's chest as a means to masturbate, groping the muscular chest as a tease, hostiles groping Steele's muscular chest and milking him  

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I also think you can already.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Hell, I did it by accident on my current run while I was chugging Mino Charge.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I tried using lactaid milk tank on one of my maleherm characters.  I reloaded the previous save when the chest hit DD cup.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
This -is- actually kind of tough to pull off just because breasts growing along with lactation is one of those Fenoxo things. Even with the 743 lactation items that's always the basic mechanic and lactation tends to stop when your character's chest is flat.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
This -is- actually kind of tough to pull off just because breasts growing along with lactation is one of those Fenoxo things. Even with the 743 lactation items that's always the basic mechanic and lactation tends to stop when your character's chest is flat.

Lactaid Milk Tank is designed specifically to fix this issue by setting milkStorageMultiplier to an arbitrarily huge value, meaning it takes lactation an extremely long time to result in swelling.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
My problem is that after milking the chest would be flat,but as milk begins to stockpile the chest inflates to an arbitrarily large size. 

Maybe i had a problem or bug or something.   I'll attempt it again soon-ish. 

Edit: Did some playing around, used uthra sap to shrink my chest.  Eventually managed to get to a state where i was always flat regardless of how much milk i had stored. 

Last edited by a moderator: