Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"It was looking for information.... in the labs files.... i think it found something so before I left I managed to back up the data. I can't decode it though.... somehow even I don't have the clearance to look inside.", Watcher said hoping she wasn't confusing Penny. "Look, what I'm saying here is that Mika might be able to find out what the data was... I have a hunch I know what it might be... the map to the archives. the place were my makers stored all their knowledge..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ok... I have half an idea of what you said, but I do know what an archive is and normally you don't want other people getting it. Lets go talk to Mika before my head explodes!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"R-Right.... can you stanch her up? My new body seems a big too big to fit....", said the Watcher, hands over her nipples. "Oh yes, please do bring her out... i'd like to offer some aid if i can. I have contacts off planet. It's time i used them for some actual good.", Yuna added.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"That sounds good! I will go get her!" She walks back into the ship and, without a word, pickup Mika and carries her off to the others outside. "Here we are. One smart person!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika had recovered from their earlier romp in the bedroom and was laying peacefully with the others when Penny took her. It happened so fast that Mika just made a tiny yelp while the other girls looked around in confusion.

Mika was cradled in Penny's arms outside looking around having no idea what this was all about. At the same time being brought outside made her cling to Penny to try and cover her body subtly, she didn't make too much of a fuss about it otherwise. After that Watcher got her up to speed very quickly, telling her about the bug in the system and her hunch about the archives. Mika listened intently then finally said, "I.... see.... I'm no hacker. but if you give me the files I'll see what I can do..."

After that Watcher transferred the files to Mika's terminal to pour over. As Yuba said, "Well Penny, Mika. It was truly good that we met... Perhaps a parting gift is in order!", she said smiling as she reached into her robe to pull out two bottles filled with a with a questionably blue liquid. "Here two bottles of my royal cum just for you, i can send you more later if you like~...." Mika blushed of crouse, now standing on her own and hiding her nakedness behind Penny.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ooooh heck yea!" Penny cheers happily while taking the bottles. "Send as much as you can, this stuff is awesome! Emily and i will get lots of use outof this!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh certainly, I make so much I can scarcely find a use for all of it....", she said patting her huge balls. "Now hows about a big bug-hug hmm?~", Yuna said smiling at Penny and Mika. Mika flushed a bit at this offer.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny, without more than a few seconds delay, throws herself into Yuna's arms, wrapping her own around the large bug and squeezing her tightly! "Yay! I expect daily goodie bags from you then!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Yuna nuzzles Penny's face her cock growing a bit stiff from the closeness. She takes Mika into the hug as well, swooshing them together. She hold it for a minute loving the friendship she now shared with them. She then gently put them down with warm look on her face. "one day Sala's will be just as flavorful one day, sp take care of her will you? I can't be her parent but i know she's in good hands....", she said wistfully. "O-Of course... we l-love her uh, very much...", Mika said fidgeting but looking actully happy to say the words herself.

Jaza then grabbed Penny from behind hugging her tightly. "Penny! Penny! Don't forget me!", said the nerdy girl.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She laughs and turns around, picking Jaza up and hugging her tightly. "Of course I won't forget about you! You have beena big help fixing my ship!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jaza hugged her back loving Penny's squishyness. "Golly, your welcome! It was fun to work on. She's gonna be a bit more responsive now, careful with the throttle.", she said still hugging her.

"So I think I'll take her with me and watcher. While I go into hiding, I can't repent or undo any damage I've done while in jail. so be a dear and tell anyone that asks that the herm empress disappeared after you fought her ok?", said Yuna.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"If that is what you want people to think... Then alright, i will say that." She is still holding Jaza in her arms, savoring the warm embrace.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jaza's bulge is still quite obvious pressed against her. though her cock is the most average of everyone present its hardness can rival even Yuna. Jaza looked at Penny longingly, her cheeks flushed. Mika was meanwhile deep in thought about the information she needed to decode.

"Hey uh..... Penny.... can I.... can I have a reward for fixing your ship?", she asked hopefully.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny raises a gooey brow and looks down at her. "Oh? And what would you ask in return? I don't have much to offer." she asks, completely missing the point.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jaza's blush grws even hotter as she realized she'd have to explain a little more.... "W-Well uh... Penny I... I wanna um... Ya'know....", she said her cock pulsing in her jumpsuit. She leans in close to whisper, "F-Fuck.....", she said her face bruning.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh my! Such a naughty little one you are!" She says with a grin on her face. "And what could this big old goo do for you hmm?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She looks up at Penny while biting her lower lip softly, She then pulls her around to the other side of the ship. "Well uh, I uh was wondering if..... maybe You could suck on me? I only got your hands last time......", she said her voice nervous but very exited.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh I think I can manage that." She says with a smirk on her face as she sets her down and gets on her knees, grabbing her cock and jerking it to full mast!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jaza gasped in as Penny grabbed her right through her jumpsuit, fapping her with her own latex. Her Antennae spring straight up as her cock grows to its whole modest size in seconds, and she, noticing that she was all zipped up still quickly pulled her zipper down. Her cock flopped out, hard and dripping, though her cock was only around 7 to 8 inches it was thick, hard, and had a pair of balls to match Sala. "Oh sololus you turn me on so much!", she squeaked, her cock throbbing to accent her point.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Glad to know I can still have the effect on people." She reaches up and peels off the rest of her suit, leaving Jaza completely naked as she wraps her soft gooey lips around her cock, slowly sliding her down her throat!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jaza heart races as she felt the air on her bare skin and chitin. her breath catchers once more once her cock enters and then sides down Penny's throat. It was soft and cozy inside and her legs trembled with anticipation for the sucking to come. Her hands reach out and took hold of the back of her head reflexively, she wanted to move but she wasn't sure... she decided to let Penny move first.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smirks before she starts sucking and slurping on Jaza's cock, bobbing her head up and down on her length while her gooey tongue wraps around her length!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jaza begins to pant openly as her hands tense on Penny's head. a trickle of sweet pre beginds to flow down her gooey throat, coating her nicely. It just so soft to her softer then any thing she'd even feel on her cock before she then start bucking her hips, not even winding up to it, just trusting right away. "Haaaaan~! so hot! Such good lips! I really really wanted it! I fixed you ship as good as I possibly could!", she squeaked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny just smiles around her memeber, sucking a slurping to reward her good ittle mechanic as bet she can. her hands come up to play with her balls and tease her little pussy behind them at the same time as her gooey tongue twirls around her cock!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
At that moment she lost all pretense of holding back and grabbed penny's head firmly as she slapped her face with with her thrusting. She tried to hide her moaning by gritting her teeth so only pleasure filled grunts filled the air, her hips sometimes stopping to circle her pussy lips on Penny's fingers. It must have been fun to know at least three girls with tasty cum.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny is shocked for moment as yet another buggy suddenly takes control of the situation, but that soon fades as she simply kneels there and enjoys it, still working her tongue around her cock in long quick circles while fingering her wet juicy pussy!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jaza would only thrust more forceful with her throat but, would sometimes stop and push her hips down to fuck herself on Penny's fingers. She was a very lusty girl by anyones standards, making up for her lack of cock length with enthusiasm. Next thing she knew Jaza she taken her Penny's other hand in a loving squeeze and then while panting put her gooey hand at her cute little asshole, her unspoken question obvious.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny doesn't miss a beat and swiftly squishes her hand into Jaza's eager ass while pushing her other hand inside of her pussy entirely! She moans around her cock, sucking and slurping more to try and bring the lusty little mechanic as much pleasure as she can manage!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Now that she was being double fisted her cock would throbb powerfully in Penny's throat as its owner would mewl and gasp.Her hips would buck so roughly that Penny's whole body would jiggle. Unlike Sala, Jaza didn't try to hold back and she embraced her hermhood easily from a young age. So, her sex was fast, hard, and raw. soon every thrust would shoot some pre down Penny's gullet, showing how close she was. "Aaah~! Penny you look so hot sucking my cock! that lusty look!", she squealed as she reached her peek. She wailed in pleasure as she roughly shoved Penny down on her shaft pumping her blue sweat load into her warm goo.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eyes widen and she starts to suck even harder on Jaza's cock, practically sucking the cum out of her as fast as she can shoot it out! he shoves her fists nice and deep inside Jaza's holes to try and keep her cumming for as long as possible as she looks up at her with a lewd expression on her face.