Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika squeals once she's picked up and smooshed between the two Pennys. Her whole body swirled with purples and reds at that moment. She squirmed yes, but it was only a little, she could never resist Penny's gooey touch. Penny felt that Mika's nipples were hard and poking into her own.

B-But! B-But! I-I just was doing it w-with-", Mika started to say as her colors continued to swirl on her body.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"With us now." She says with a big grin on her face. "Not sure how long we can stay this big... so lets make the most of it." Penny A lines her cock up with Mika's pussy while Penny B lines up with her ass. At the same time they both starts sliding inside of her, cooing happily at Mika's familiar holes!

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika can't help but moan as the cock slid home inside of her, the blue leaving her body replaced with just the purple and red. The cocks made her clench both of her squishy holes hugging them snugly inside. Mika hugs Penny A and wraps her legs around her. She'd never had been taken like this before... "O-Oh gosh!", she squeaked as her lust began to raise up again.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Soon both of them are shoved inside to the hilt with smiles on their faces. "Mmm, you sure are extra tight like this Mika!" "Yea! Are you enjoying being taken like this?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika was breathing a little harder now her adorable face glowing red with lust. She shudders a little on their gooey peens her glasses fogging up again. "I.... I... I....", she meeped as her pussy began to unglate on Penny A's cock. Truth be told she found it quite pleasurable. Having two Penny's holding her lovingly make her feel very aroused and well.... loved.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
They both chuckle and star slowly thrusting in and out of her pussy and ass, whispering sweet nothings into her ears!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Of course that was a sure fire way to get Mika nice and lusty, as if she wasn't already. She Put her arms around the front Penny tightly panting cutely into her shoulder. This was different then being thrust into by tentacles or stuck inside goo. Being taken like this was actually even better. It felt so much more personal to tentacle cocks; being held in two sets of arms with two busty squishy bodies pressed against her. Mika couldn't help but move her hips with her, egged on by the sweet murmurs of Penny's bubbly voice. "Oh my starts this.... is very.... arousing....", she thought. "I... I.... Think I need more."

"P-Penny.... I... mmm! I think... I think.... I!", she squeaked trying to finish her sentience, but finding it hard. "I... n-n-need... more.... um..... c-c-c-cocks....", she said whispering that last bit as her face burned bright red and her pussy began to drip.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"More? More what? I'm sorry Mika you really should speak up." Penny A says with an impish grin, wanting her to say it loud enough for everyone there to hear.

"Yes yes! You simply must speak up if you need something!" Penny B chimes in.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika squeaked and moaned as she squirmed in the two Penny's grasp. Her ass and pussy began to squeeze even harder as her embarrassment grew. She needed more gooey peens inside her, she had gotten used to such big insertions that one horse cock per whole just wasn't enough anymore.... She really didn't want to say it but her body begged her to do so, even if it was in front of everybody,

"I-I-I..... I n-need.... n-need more..... Need more COCKS!", she squealed her face burning with blush. Emily could be heard sniggering in the background.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Such an honest girl!" Both Penny's grow a second and third cock, shoving them into Mika's stretchy holes and plowing her faster and harder as they go! "Mmmm! Such an accomodating girl you are mika! Taking so much dick in each hole!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
With another adorable squeak of pleasure Mika took in all those cocks, her holes easily stretching to accommodate all the flared horse dicks. She was as tight as ever with her pussy rippling and massaging the gooey shafts within. There were plenty of strings of "Ahs!" and "Mphs!" as her soft body jiggled form the thrusting. Her legs wrapped around Penny A ass ink began to leak out of her ass and the flow of leaking gush increased.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Both Penny's grin like bandits and starts plowing her a bit faster while Penny b brings her hands up to grope and squeeze her breasts!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
This earns more sweet lusty gasps from their cute cuttlefish. Her body coils with hypnotic, blues, purples, and reds. The colors rolling across her body. Her head was thrown back into a highly arousing mewl before she pushed her face passionately into Penny A's kissing her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny A grins happily and returns the kiss, her tongue slipping into Mika's mouth as the two of them kiss. Penny B gives Mika's breasts a good squeezing before grabbing her nipples and tugging them firmly!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika's back arched and she went, "Mmmm!", into the their kiss, from the tugging of her cute little nips. Mika's colors went spiraling on her body, especially on her boobs. Mika was feeling so good right then that she started bouncing herself on Penny's cocks as her kiss got wetter and more lusty. plenty of her lady juice was leaking to the floor and mixing with the ink that dripping from her ass.

The rest of the pod all watched still recovering from their own sex, they found Mika's color change hypnotizing to watch. "Solous.... she's just so pretty when she does that....", Sala thought hazily. Looking at her as well Jezzy thought, "Hey I wounder... maybe Mika could use that in self defense, Maybe when fighting she could flash lots of different colors to confuse her opponents....".

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Both Penny's double their speed and power, pounding into Mika's soft squishy body and setting her jiggling lewdly with every impact of their hips. Neither of them show mercy as they plow her and tug on her nipples, trying to send Mika into cloud 9!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika held on tightly to Penny A as se was bounced around by their girthy cocks. The sound of wet slapping hips echoing around the room. MIka was sucking on Penny's gooey tongue forcefully, drool dripping from their super wet kiss. Her hair tentacles were squirming around and groping all over Penny A's face, caressing it. Mika would no longer become lust addled and would be contentious for the whole act these days and she seemed to get more bold and lusty because of it, not only that it made last much longer then she used to. Still she could only take so much and Penny knew all her weak point in great detail. She finally cried out in climax, her mouth popping off of Penny's wetly as the flood of womanly juice raced out of her. Penny A was hosed down with her favorite gush, while Penny B's waist was covered in her ink.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
They suck up her added juices and redouble their efforst, pounding her holes for another minute or so before letting out cries of their own and cumming inside of her, spraying Mika full of their warm gooey cum!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika's tummy grows round from all the gooey cum, making her groan in pleasure. Mika's whole body was pink at this point, her love for Penny shown on her skin. "Golly.... I don't she's been taken like that before..... i think she liked it.", Emily observed.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Both Penny's hug her tighter, squishing her body between their own and peppering her face with kisses as they rub her body all over.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika is left panting softy and nuzzles into Penny A's Body while the gooey cocks rest inside her. She vaguely wondered when the two Penny's would go back to being small...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
As if on queue they start to shrink slowly, evetually bately holding mika off the floor due to their height.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika took a deep breath before she fully gathered her mind again, all the while gooey cum slowly leaked out of her. "M-My g-goodness....", she said breathily. Sala was blushing hotly at the pair perhaps woundering what it would be like to be taken like that.... she would never admit to it though.

Jezzy was frist to raise on the bed. "So uh Penny? when you uh.... pull yourself together, you might want to see who Yuna and the others are doing outside... we did kinda just dash in...", she said as she wiped the bits of milk off herself.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh yea... Haha!" Shejumps i to herself and reforms one big Penny, still tinted pink. "I hope they are alright."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
They're fine I'll bet, just wondering what we're doing.... or maybe they kinda figured it out.....?", Jezzy said thoughtfully. "See if Jaza's done with repairs as well while your at it!", Emily called after penny.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She makes her way out while sliding her duster back on. "Hey girls! Sorry bout that! Everything good out here?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She finds Yuna getting quite frisky with the watchers new body, she has her pressed against a wall while kissing her rather wetly. they weren't fucking persay... but yuna's massive peen was rubbing slightly against her new android friends thighs. Jaza had made an effort to tightening up a few bits on the landing gear to distract herself from the almost fucking going on near her. Penny could see her modest bluge in her jumpsuit.

Once Yuna heard Penny she quickly pulled away from Watcher, her cock turgid and bobbing. "Oh! Yes... Penny... i was just uh.....", Yuna looked up and down Wtacher as she said this. "Finding out more about this interesting girl here.....", she said with an ahem at the end.

Jaza spoke up next. "So.... I think everything is good to go your set to fly. Or more specifically, land.", Jaza said hand on the bulge in her outfit.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles knowingly but says nothing more on the matter. "Awesome! So no more death rattle when i land the ship? Good work Jaza!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"No problem! Its the least I could do.", Jaza said flushing slightly with a cute smile her bulg stiffening just a bit more from the praise.

Watcher was panting in the backround recovering from what Yuna was doing earlier. "Penny.... hey, gotta tell you... some stuff.... there was a bug in the system back down there I think it was that weird guys doing....", she said huffing as she breathed, still getting used to having lungs.