Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala looked hard at them, her eyes switching from one goo to another. Her hands went down to her peen as a great blush grew across her face. "S-So soon? Shouldn't she g-get used to her new body frist?", Sala said as the thought of a gooey mouth on her cock started to make her hard. Emily was actually blushing now too, seeing Sala be all shy and cute real eyes made her want her even more. "Sala dear.... I think this will help me get used to the new body... so what do you say hon? you no how good it feels.", Emily said licking her lips. That made Sala's peen get even harder. Her poor tool was just too big to hide. "Its just that... If you make me feel a lot of pleasure I get all weird and grabby....", Sala said in a soft voice. "Oh honey, that's just herm instincts, and honestly it makes things fun! Right Penny?", Emily said her eyes still stick on the big cock.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Course it does! And besides, now that Emily is all gooey, you can be as rough as you want with her! Seriously, look!" She suddenly puts on a gauntlet and punches Emily full in the chest! The piston firing off and... nothing, It hits her gooey body with a slapping sound and makes her jiggle a bit. "See? Nothing, and you know how hard I can hit!"

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Emily wasn't ready but was none the less unharmed. She did however yelp in surprise, the whole world jiggling around to her for a moment. She shook her head wondering what just happened before looking at Penny's hand. "Holy.... give a girl some warning next time...", she said almost in disbelief at the lack of pain.

Sala squeaked as Emily was hit but then she realized she was ok.... "Oh y-yeah goo and stuff...", she said her peen pointing at them. It was like a compas leading her towards were she'd get some nice gooey love! Emily sat forwards and held out her arms giving her lusty look she always gave her when she wanted some cum to drink. "Come on hon~. Let me taste you once more.", she said licking her lips as sensually as possible.

At that point Sala was hard and ready her overactive balls ready for another romp. Biting her lips softly she stepped over quickly and pushed herself in to Emily hugging her tightly. Emily giggled. "Mmmm what a nice gooey hug! I like this...", she said as she nuzzled Sala lovingly. She then began to run a hand on Sala's peen and gasped, "Holy- its like i can taste it with my fingers?!". Meanwhile sala gave a shiver.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
'Heh, sorry about that, but I wanted to prove a point." She steps back as Sala runs over to Emily, all but jumping into her gooey embrace. "Yes you can actually. Your skin is absorbent so... you don't need it to go in your mouth to eat it technically."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Emily smiled as she stroked Sala's cock softly. "Oh s-solous... your h-hand is so soft...", Sala said her penis pulsing gently and warmly in Emily hand. She kissed her buggy on the lips and then pushed her to lay on Penny, her head in between Penny's big knockers. "Hold her dear, would you? I think I'm gonna put that hot rod in my mouth now!", she said drooling blue goo from her mouth.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny wraps her arms around Sala, her hands going to her breasts to knead them gently. "Go right ahead! I can play with this half of our buggy!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala "Eeeps!" once Penny starts playing with her breasts and her peen bobs and bounces a little. "Ok hon here I coooooome~!", Emily said in a sing song voice. She then bent over and got on her hands and knees her face right in front of Sala's cock's head. She took a deep whiff of it. "Oh god the smell, It's driving me wild...", she murmured. she then began to lick it up and down as if it clean it. Sala gasped as she felt the gooey tongue wet her up her nipples were nice and hard for Penny now. she squirmed in Penny's grasp as she made adorable little huffing sounds her face growing hotter by the second. Emily look like she was in a bit of a daze but then shook her head. "You cock.... it tastes so good... Im going to shove it down my throat!", she said panting. Then in the next moment she opened up her mouth and pushed Sala cock all the down in one go! Both here and Sala moan and shudder at the feeling.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny giggles as the two of the m carry on. She starts to pinch and tug Salas nipples as Emily deep throats her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala squeaked and her antennae flicked around as she pushed the back of her head into Penny's bust. her hands found Penny's and held on but she didn't stop her. Emily seems lost in the taste again it all felt so knew an the taste filled her with lust. "my god... is this what Penny goes through all the time?! I can hardly think...", Emily thought as she blinked her mind finding it's way back to the present. She then began to mover her head up and down slowly she needed to ease into this....

Mika was fidgeting on the spot, while Lover and Jezzy were watching with rapt attention. "Uh... Penny should we uh... let you girls have some.... u-uh p-privacy?", she stuttered meekly.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"....Sure.....", Jezzy said her face not showing much emotion but her eyes twinkled lustily. She scoots onto the bed next to Penny a persents her big ol' F-cups for Penny to suck on.

Lover got behind Mika, one hand cupping her butt. "You could watch and i could tend to you! I'm programmed to help you and Penny in anyway you need. Why not be the watcher this time?", Lover said saucily.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny happily latches onto Jezzy's big tit, sucking hard and greedily drinking down her milk. All while still teasing Sala's boobs.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jezzy gave a little gasp then a sigh as Penny got right down too it, sucking her tit and gorging herself on her milk. She hooks and arm around her back to get more comfortable and looks to Emily with interest.

Sala was panting and squirming around while her hips began to shift with her now gooey, oral focused lover. Emily was absorbing every drop of pre the leaked out of the throbbing shaft. its taste even better to her now. She could hardly wait to taste the cum itself... but she didn't want to rush this. She moved faster the lewd sucking sound growing in volume. "Oh Sala you taste sooo good now! Its driving me crazy!", she moan for a moment before pushing Sala's cock back past her lovely gooey lips.

Meanwhile Lover held Mika close and began to rub her pussy and play with her breasts. "Yes would you look at that... that's some good stuff! Being the voyeur is interesting is it not?~", said the lover with a giggle. Mlka wriggled in her grasp but it grew weaker by the second... watching was turning her on quite a bit... was it possible that she was both a voyeur and a exhibitionist? the two did go hand in hand...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny lets Emily run this show, simply teasing Sala's breasts and nipples while Emily focused on pretty much everything else. She keeps sucking and gulping on Jezzy, a fun idea to split and drain both tits and once comming to mind.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Emily does notice that Penny had only a little to do there under Sala, so she hooks an arm behind Sala. Then giving her butt a squeeze she moved on from there to find Penny's pussy nestled behind that cute little butt. She rubbed it and then found the gooey clit and gave it a tug while she pinched it. She didn't want Penny to be left out! She did this all a bit slowly her mind was still a bit hazy as she sucked that big sweet peen. She have to have more practice she figured.

Meanwhile Jezzy moaned as her left tit was being drained, Penny's gooey lips were the best! They felt so nice on her nipples she sort of wished she could suck on them both.... wait... she could do that! "Uh~ Penny... can you maybe get this one too?", Jezzy asked pointing to her other hefty breast.

Meanwhile Mika's gaze hovered on all of them in turn as Lover stroked and whispered sweat little teasing words in her ear to make her shiver.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny pops off her breast with a smile. "I can do more than that! Sorry Emily, take Buggy on your own, I wanna ply with Jezzy!" She slips out from under Sala and scoots off to the side with Jezzy. She winks at her and splits into Penny A and B before jumping on her, each little goo sucking hard on her nipples!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jezzy didn't expect to be jumped like this... but then again maybe she should have seen this coming.... Penny was Penny after all. She yelps in surprise and hugs the two littler goos smooshing them into her breasts. she shifts and moans as both her hefty breasts were being suckled, they were like her babies and she had to feed them now!

Emily saw this and couldn't help but giggle on Sala's cock. She didn't mind she saw it as an opportunity to shift her position. She with the cock still in her mouth moved to put her legs on either side of Sala's face, her green-lipped pussy above Sala's mouth. She could feel Sala's hot breath on her brand new goo pussy and it made her shudder slightly. Sala was blushing at the sexy sight all four of her eyes riveted to those yummy looking lips. Emily wiggled her hips a little to entice Sala into grabbing her butt and diving her tongue into her. It didn't take much Sala's arms shot out and she seized her butt and pulled it down mashing Emily's Pussy right into her face and licking right away. Emily mewled around Sala's cock making her buggy squirm even more! She went to back to deepthroating that cock, this time with more fervor.

Mika was panting with lust now, it was all very arousing to watch, and even more so with Lover rubbing her slit and nipples. She spread her legs a little wider for Lover wanting more out of her. Lover smiled and stuck three fingers in and wriggled them about. Both Penny's could hear Mika's distinct and adorable little gasp of pleasure even as she sucked on Jezzy's breasts.

"Oh fuck P-Penny's! P-Play with my ass and pussy too!", Jezzy moaned as she arched her back in pleasure. She was much more honest about her lust then Sala or Mika.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Both Penny's grin and one reaches down to play with her pussy while the other toys with her ass. They suck long and hard on her nipples, drawing out her milk almos tas fast as Jezzy can make more!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jezzy kisses the two Penny's foreheads in turn, then her own hands move down to their cute gooey butts where she squeezes them lovingly. Then with a lusty look she pushes three fingers in each of their buttholes and wriggles them around as she moans.

Emily is grinding her pussy on Sala as she continues to face fuck her cock. A preemptive squirt of cum into her goo causes her to cry out in pure bliss and juice on Sala's face and mouth. It was pleasure like she never felt before the taste of cum made her gooey body jiggle and shudder as her mind nearly goes blank. She wasn't done yet so she shoved that peen back in with Sala squeaking in surprise. Emily was going buck wild ontop of here and it was making Sala cry out in toe curling pleasure. She shoved her face back into Emily's cunt forcefully, licking at any blue gooey gush that would leak out.

Mika was growing so hot from watching that she was making cute little moans as she shivered there on the spot, Lover rubbing her lady bits. "Oh my you're so lusty! Maybe you should join in? You look so painfully turned on now...", Lover said with a bit of concern in her voice. Mika couldn't help it it was so..... hot.... Emily and Sala were going at it so hard that it was almost rubbing off on her!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Both Penny's shudder and look up at Jezzy with devious eyes. They pick up their suckling pace while diving their hands into Jezzy's holes, stuffing her pussy and ass with their gooey hands!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jezzy gasps out in pleasure, this is what she wanted! "Oh stars above! Oh fuck yes fist me!", Jezzy wailed as she pushed her hands all the way into the two Penny's butts! As always giving milk filled her with pleasure and made her bumpy Pussy clench down hard on the gooey hand inside, along with her butt.

Right next to them Emily and Sala are going at each others privates with wild abandon, each drinking their loves leaking guilds with lust addled faces. Emilys face slapped Sala's waist wetly as she pushed her buggy's hot throbbing rod as far as she could into her goo. Sala at the same time was squeezing her butt so hard that her hands sunk in while she drank of her gooey pussy like a lost person in a desert!

Mika couldn't stand it anymore! her body was flashing all sorts of colors as she watched them, panting and squriming. "Oh dear I'm sorry! it appears IO got carried away with my oil... here!", said lover feeling guilty as she spun Mika to face her and kissed her openly and lustily while grinding her body against hers. Mika "Mmmpf!"ed intoi the kiss but hugged her tightly. Lover then with her synthetic strength lifted Mika up and put her on the bed with everyone else. "Here you go Mika, your favorite scissoring!", Lover said brightly as she spread her legs and pushed her pussy right onto Mika's and began rubbing immediately. Penny could hear Mika squeal in pleasure next to her.

Everyone was slowly reaching their peeks it wouldn't be much longer till they cummed.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The two Penny's don't give Jezzy even a minute to rest, constantly at her breasts and holes to try and bring her to orgasm first. They redouble their efforts to fist her pussy and ass, stretching their arms to penetrate her deeper than before!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jezzy moans out rather sluttyily as she hugs her gooey "babies" tightly. "Oh fuck yes!", Jezzy shouts as she bucks her hips. Her milk flooded into the too Penny's making them pinker by the second, meanwhile her hands continued to fuck their gooshy butts. Soon she can no longer take it.... she cries out blissfully and releases all the rest of her milk filling them up and making the Pennys' stomachs bulge. she only modestly squirts down below, her bumpy pussy squeezing her hand like a large cock.

Sala and Emily kept it up, moan and groaning on each others sexes, adding vibration to their lusty 69. Emily was overcome with lust that she melted a little on her extremities, Sala on the other hand had placed her extra limbs on Emily's butt to hold her while she sucked out any gooey gush she could make. Every time Sala would buck Emily's whole body would shake and jiggle with a wet slapping noise ringing out. Finally Sala threw her head back and cried in pleasure as she came into Emily's egar throat. She came hard, pumping loads of her light blue seed into Emily dark blue goo. And she could taste it, every bit of it. it was more delicious then anything she had had before. She sucked on Sala's cock like a straw while her gooey pussy exploded gooey cum all over Sala's face!

Mika was so turned on by all the goings on around her that by the time Lover had started rubbing their pussies faster, she was ready to cum!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Both Penny's moan happily, pulling their hands from Jezzy's holes and simply hugging her tightly while guzzling down all her milk. There is just so much of it that she has turned completely pink and the normally small goos are back to two full sized Penny's!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jezzy was surprised to have the two Penny's grow back regular size even though they were still separate Pennys! She looks back at them each in turn with a dumbstruck look as she panted in her post orgasm high. "Wha.... what in the world...?", she said breathily.

Sala and Emily couldn't move... their were both laying there hugging each other tightly their mouths on each others sex. Emily looked even more hazy then Sala did her form a little melted.

Mika and lover were still going, Lover trying to get Mika off feeling a bit responsible for making her so turned on. She reached down and with very small shocks zapped Mika's clitty between her two fingers. Mika screamed in pleasure and then came right then! gushing all over lovers pussy and waist. Lover didn't stop just then wanting to cum a bit herself. She found Mika's wet snatch felt very nice against hers. In a but a few moments she wailed in pleasure and squirted just like Mika did, her body being partially designed after hers.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The two goos finally let go of her nipples and look at each other. "Woa! That was a lot of milk! Look how big we are!"

"Yea! this is going to take forever to break down!"

"No regrets though, that was awesome!"

Both Penny's look down at Jezzy with a smirk. "I hope your boobs get bigger again!" They say in unison.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jezzy looks back and forth between them with a hesitant look on her face. "Ugh.... this is going to start messing up my back....", she said as he head flopped down onto the bed. Her breasts were sure to grow again. It couldn't be seen with the naked eye but they would soon grow she knew.

"You should be ok. Your people have very tough bodies after all.~ you were made to be able to carry large milk tanks across you desert home.", Lover explained as if she hadn't just cum just a moment ago.

Emily finally pulled herself free from Sala's cock. it flopped out shining and wet. She laid her head on her buggy's thigh and panted loudly. "G-Good lord.... I think my mind almost exploded....", Emily sighed. "Fuck... your pussy tastes... so yummy now...", Sala said honestly.

Mika just looked on breathing deeply, it just occurred to her that now Emily could get even sillier with a body like that! Oh dear... no doubt she want to tease her next.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Both Penny's laugh in sync and walk over to Mika, standing over her with evil smiles on their faces. "Well well well... it seems we have a naked defenseless Mika right here!"

"I know! It sure would be a shame if there were two horny galora here!"

They both grow gooey horse cocks.

"Oh yea... a reeeeeaaaaaaal shame."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika's glasses fog up as she looks up at them her body slowly truing blue and purple. Lover smirks and scoots away a little, she didn't want to get in the way of Penny's fun. Mika was sweating now (though thats hard to see since she's moist at all times.) as her face turned red. "P-P-P-Penny...er uh... Pennys? W-What are....?", she stuttered. as she started trying to scoot away hands on her naked body. Penny(s) had pointed out her nakedness again and she felt more naked because of it!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
They both easily walks up to her, Penny B going behind her and lifting her up by her under arms while Penny A quickly steps forward to push her breasts against Mika's. She was now squished between two full sized horny Penny's with horse cocks!

"Ready for some real fun Mika? Cause we sure are!"