Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Emily tilts her head giving Penny a slightly confused look. "Fake? well... my face and my left arm is.... the rest of me is all natural.", she said motioning to her still naked body. "I mean I guess this lips are synthetic and i can feel through them... but its not the same as when i had a real pair of lips. I also see the world jn a digital sort of way, having these cyber eyes." she said blinking. "Its not the same but I make do.... just what are you getting at dear?", Emily asked trying to see were Penny was going with this.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She takes a moment to think. "We now have this change gun... a thing that can alter your entire body in the blink of an eye. However, we couldn't use it on you cause it only changes flesh and your cyber bits would likely cause an error.... unless... well. I guess what I am trying to say is. Emily, do you want to be a galora?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Emily looks taken aback by the idea. She hadn't thought of that... She looked unsure her cyber eyes downcast as she looked deep in thought. "Gosh... I hadn't considered this.", she said distantly. She looks down at her mismatched hands. She flips them both over and then back again. "I.... I.... don't know. You and Mika worked to get me this new face. But, I could have a new one... a real one. But then I would be something else.... would you really want that Penny?", Emily asked as an inner conflict began in her mind.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"It's not what I want... it is what you want. We have a way to bring you back... to give you an all new body of flesh... even if it would be different than what you are used to."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She looked at Penny with hard long look. She did long for the wind to caress her face once more... to be able to kiss someone with real lips... she thought of Sala and her lovers big cock, she wantdered what it would be like to hold it in two real hands and suck on it with real lips. "I... I... I think.... I think I want to do it....", Emily said after what seemed like an eterenity (even though it was like a minute). "But this face... I think I'll keep it. not to use but to always remember that time you helped me.", Emily said running her hand across the smooth synth skin.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She nods her head and takes out the gun. "What color do you want to be? You can pick up to two like me."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Emily had to consider that carefully. She scrunched her face in thought before saying. "How about blue and..... hmm..... green? Yeah i think that sounds right.", nodding having made up her mind.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ok. Blue body, green hair, nipples and pussy. Body shape meansnothing to us so." She aims at Emily with a smirk. "Welcome back to being fleshy!" She fires at Emily!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Emily gasps in surprise as she feels her body shift and change. She yelps in surprise as her skin turns blue and body begins to go transparent! Her arm and face suddenly stop working. Her hair morphs into short green gooey tentacles as her nips and pussy change to green as well. Emily can't see or feel her arm and they soon fall right off of her! She panics as her single arms feels her head that is just smooth goo and no face. the transformation was competed but Emily had idea how to control her goo. She had no eyes or mouth to speak with her other arm had yet to form, or rather Emily didnt know how to make them she seems to shake in fear.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny puts the gun down and walks over to the Emily blob. "Emily. Take a moment and relax. Your goo responds to your will. Think about what you want to look like, the fine details of your pretty face... And push themto the front of your mind.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Emily was very disoriented she couldn't see or talk or even breath she was afraid she might suffocate. but she found she no longer needed to breathe at all! Emily found Penny's hand and held it tight as she tried to focus. "My... my face... what did I look like.... what did i look like? It feels like it was so long ago to me now....", she thought trying to remember. She thought about the day she was attacked by the monstrous beast on the colony world... when she looked in the mirror that morning. Yes she could see it.... her bright, smiling, confident face.. with full very kissable lips and bright eyes. Her face then began to take shape. it was quite like the roboic face on the floor below but it looked much more genuine her lips were fuller and her cheeks were a little fuller. she opened her eyes and gasped for breath that she didn't need. she panted looking around in pure shock and amazement. everything looked so sharp and clear to her now.... there wasn't that digital fuzz around the comers of her vision. she was a t a loss for words... tears began to form in her new gooey bright green eyes.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh come now... It cant be that bad." She says jokingly while holding her shoulders. "Can you see alright? Everything clicking?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Emily looked deeply at Penny as if seeing her for the first time. "I... I think so... everything looks so, crisp!", she said blinking. she wiped her eyes to get the blue gooey tears. She licked her own lips to feel their taste. thne felt the sub were her other arm should be. "I think... I'll need a second...", she said panting, even if she didn't need too.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Take all the time you need, i wont go anywhere. Youcan try regrowing your arm when you are ready."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Yeah I.... yeah ok...", she breathed looking down at herself holding up her gooey hand to look at it. she turned it over a few times and the touched her gooey c-cups, then her tummy. She could see her robotic arm laying there on the floor she reached out to pick it up. looking it over with a deep thoughtful expression. She then saw her face.. her former face along with the bit that made up her formerly missing lower jaw, and cycber eyes she shuddered a bit as she picked it up and run her finger across it. "You guys really helped me out by getting this for me... I think. I'll keep this to remember always.", she said her voice a mere whisper.

She looks back to Penny here eyes running down the rest of her body before quickly pulling Penny into a squeezing gooey hug.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny eagerly returns the hug. "Do whatever you think is right dear. And as something to look forward too... I will show something real special only two galora can do... Once you settle in more."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Emily had to take a minute, the change from solid to gooey was a jarring change she had a hard time keeping her balance, so holding onto Penny was the only way to keep herself sitting up.

"Ok... ok... I think I'll try a new arm next...", Emily said gathering herself for the next big push. She closed her eyes and thought about her left arm, her real left arm. then slowly but surely and arm began to form out of the stub on her shoulder, detail showing over time as she remembered it. She then opened her eyes and held up the new arm, shiny and blue just like her body. she turned over her hands and put them together. "Its... its real... and its mine... i can feel it.... its not a fake sort of feeling... its real...", she said almost not believing the feeling.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Welcome to the many perks of being a galora! Physical damage means pretty much nothing! Just... avoid anything with heat. Lasers, plasma, super heated weapons. All that is nasty. Oh, avoid really dry places too, those suck."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Goodness... sounds like I should have water bottles on hand...", Emily said musing over it. "Or maybe... more like just have Sala close by....", she said a grin spreading across her features.

She then looks back to Penny and tilts her head. "Now what were you talking about before? Something about doing something only Galora can do?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh no, we can't do that yet silly. You need to settle into this new body more, really solidify who you are. Then we can play the real fun games!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh ok... hmmm. do you suppose we should show the others? Maybe invite the pod in so they can see the new me?", Emily asked.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Yeah go get them! I want to surprise them! Especially Sala...", Emily said excitedly.

Out side the bedroom door she heard Mika enter. "At least I'm back in the s-ship now.... Why do all my clothes always rip or fall off or....", she heard her mumble.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny nods and heads out to gather up the others. "Hey Mika! Get the others! wanna show you all something!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika tilts her head blinking. "Eh? Something to show us? Uh, ok...", Mika said her interest piqued.

She then stuck her head out of the door to call the others. "Uh excuse me Penny wants to show us something? the pod I mean.". After that Sala, Jezzy, Lover and Mika were all inside the ship (and naked as per ship rules). "Whats this all about Penny?", Sala said giving a questioning glance. "And where's Emily at?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"This way!" she drags them to the only bedroom inside and opens the door. "Tada!" She cheers "Presenting the new Emily!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Emily waves at them her face blushing hotly. "Look girls new face!", she said grinning widely. "Oh and new arm too!", she said holding it up for them to see.

the pod looked very shocked to see this, Emily was no longer human.... now she was a galora just like Penny! "B-But! what about her cyberneics!? It didn't hurt did it...?", Sala said still unsure of what she was seeing. "They sorta... fell off. no pain at all! And now i can see with real eyes again and Sala.... you're even cuter now that i see you so clearly....", she said looking her up and down. "Are... are you sure you want this?", Jezzy said blinking. "Yes.. yes I think so...", Emily said with a sense of finality.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I thought about it ever since we got this gun. We couldn't change Emily cause her new form would conflict with her old cybernetics... but we galora are not solid, so her old robo bits would just fall out cause they have nothing to hold on to any more.... and even if it WOULD have hurt, galora don't really feel physical pain, just elemental and dryness."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Yeah so, I guess I'm all natural lovin' now!", Emily said beaming. Mika looked down at her feet thinking. "So Emilys a Galora now too.... oh dear, she could get even more... "silly" with a body like that..", she thought with an audible gulp. "I will have to update my files. Emily may now need help adjusting to her new form.", Lover said as she looked upward, perhaps getting information through the extra-net.

Meanwhile Emily was looking down at Sala's package, her mouth began to water, it was like she could smell sala's cum even from inside her balls. She'd never felt a hunger like this before. she shook her head and blinked. If Penny was watching her she most likely knew what she was feeling.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny looks away from Mika and sees the hunger in Emily's eyes. She grins nice and big before looking to Sala. "Sala... sweety, would you mind helping Emily out? She is getting her first hunger pangs from smelling you right now and I would hate for her to go wanting."