Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Hmmm.... I think I can help.", Lover said rubbing her chin. "I could download her into my systems for awhile.... that would get a little cozy.... mentally but i could carry her to her new body.", Lover said smiling up at the ceiling. There was a puase then a screen nearby flickered to life. "You.... You'd do that?", Watcher said with hopeful eyes on her La'cutom avatar's face. "Of course I can't leave you here. your like a sister. you weren't designed like oracle or prophet you need people people to talk to. Now just upload your data into a port and I'll download you.", Lover said soothingly.

Watcher's avatar looked around like she was taking in her home one last time. "Ok..... I'll do it.", then her image flickered and disappeared. A small square hole not unlike a USB port opened up on the wall next to them. "Ok, here I go!", Lover said as she pressed her finger to the hole and her eyes began to flash as text rolled past. "Downloading now.... Oh my You're a big girl mentally~. So much smarts.... oh you like biology hmm? My you sure have a lot of pictures of Naked La'cutom.... Oh and there's Penny and yuna doing it! Oh you're actually a naughty girl aren't you~.", Lover said as she stored Watcher somewhere within.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well... this jsut gets more and more interesting. I guess we just gotta take her back to the guardna."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Yep! And she's really yelling at me right now... apparently she's cross at me for saying what i just said.... silly girl. You have to be honest, nothing wrong with looking~.", Lover said chuckling. Mika looked a bit surprised to hear all that about Watcher, she seemed like such a straight and narrow person.

The walk back to the stone entrance was uneventful and it had appeared that the herm royal guards had done what what Yuna had asked and moved the knocked out Binary cult members as well as their own members. With the stone door opening they found the guardna body laying down, looking almost peaceful. "Goodness Penny you were in that big busty body?~", Lover said as she run a hand along its waist.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Lover give a smile as she looked over the body. "Well hun this will be you. Hm? You want me to what dear? Oh sorry but we don't have any clothes for you hun. You be far to big for them anyway silly~!", Lover said with another chuckle she must have been talking with Watcher. "Look hun it'll be fine ok? we won't mind. Honest!", she said as she moved her hand over to the Guardna's pussy and pushed her hand inside. She looks at Penny and whispers, "She's just being a bit shy."

Yuna looked a bit hard as she looked over the busty body of a woman that was bigger then even she was. "Transmitting..... get nice and cozy inside before connecting dear, that way it won't be as jarring.", Lover advised, her arm still deep in that pussy. In the next moment the cute lusciously lipped face of the guardna began to move as the eyes glowed white and then blue. She gasped and then sat blot upright breathing hard and looking around. "Welcome to the real world!", Lover said grinning. Watcher looked around her eyes hovering on Mika then looking down her body. This made Mika cover up reflexively and blush. Then her gaze traced around oogling at everyone even Jezzy who had her suit on but her cruvy body still easy to see. She then make a load squeak when she saw Lover's hand in her pussy. She pput her hands over her new huge breasts and blushed even hotter then Mika was. "EEEk! D-Don't look!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You think given the natureof your creators you would be used to this. Also, its kind of hard not to look when you are that big."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I'd say she has a point.", Jezzy remarked with a slight smirk. "Hey just cuz they were that way doesn't mean I have to be!", said what was now the Watcher. Mika did look away to be nice but even she thought it was a bit silly. "Besides! It's not like I ever actually got to meet them!", she said hotly. Emily just looked on quite enjoying the eye candy meanwhile Sala like mika was looking off to the side, except in Sala's case she was trying to make it look like she was eyeing the mini "Mika goddess" statue she took.

Watcher sighed and uncovered herself with still blushing up a storm. "Can you maybe.... g-get your arm out of there... it's Making me feel weird..", watcher said biting her lip. "Oh this~?", Lover said as she moved her hand around in that big grey pussy teasingly. "Why that, my dear girl is pleasure.", she said smiling widely while removing her hand slowly, her hand dripping with silvery fem lube.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well. Now we have another adfition to our growing group of odd balls! Now lets get out of this crazy place! We got what we came for." She points to the real gun inside her goo.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Right and the shuttle we came in on is still here nice!", Emily said Smiling. "Do you think Jaza has made any progress on the ship? She looked really determined to please you...", Emily said as she remembered the cute engineer.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I hope so... Poor ehip is bately holding it together with all the long distance travel we are doing."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I'm sure she's doing fine. But what about watcher?", Emily said looking back. "Yes you are free, but what will you do now my dear?", Lover said hand on her big thigh and rubbing it softly. "I... I don't know.... I've always wanted to study the people of this planet up close and stuff. But.... I'm afraid that they might you know.... take me somewhere bad becuse you know.... ancient unbelievable tech.", Watcher said still blushing and trying in vain to cover up that huge busty body of hers. "Ahem! You could maybe... come with me? I have more things i must do to make things right around here... maybe you could help?", Yuna said smiling and stepping up to her. her cock getting just a bit stiff from looking at her new body.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh now there is an idea! you could go wiht Yuna! You would spend lots of time around Lacotum and she could use a good body guard!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Watcher looked quite relieved to hear this, her face growing a small smile. "You... You mean it?", she said her hands coming together over her pussy. "Why... yes~.", Yuna said her voice getting a bit husky. She gently traced a circle around Watchers belly button making her blush and gasp a little. "I'd love to have... a big girl like you around.~", she said her peen going stiff as she brush against Watchers leg.

"EW!", Sala squeaked as she looked away not Wanting to see this. Suddenly Penny heard Mika say, "Huh?! H-hey it's Jik?" and sure enough Penny saw him appearing through a whole in the ground. "Don't forget! Girl! me!", he said as he stepped out.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh geeze... sorry Jik. I have a lot on my mind." She pulls the gun from her body and starts dinking with the settings. "Just give me a minute.... a little taller, curvy hips, heavy breasts...."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jik got out of the hole and was fidgeting on the spot clearly very excited. "Jik how did you even get up here?", Mika asked genuinely curious. "Lots of tunnels down below open up to us below whole place is open to us now. We make it home not just desert place.", he said his tail wagging quickly like a dog. "Well that's good to hear. I hope the La'cutom can except your people living on the same planet.", Jezzy said wondering aloud. "I don't think we'd mind. if there all that cute~!", Yuna said smiling to Jik before going back to teasing Watcher more with little touches here a there. "Girl girl yes! then i finally feel right!", Jik said excitedly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ok. I got this thing set to what you were last time... anything else you want to add on? Remember, this one will be forever."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jik had to concentrate, his lips pursing. He was silently counting off his fingers, perhaps listing off things in his head. "Um, Butt! Big butt to go with big hips! Also make Jik juciy girl! want to cum lots!", he said grinning and nodding excitedly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ok!" She happily turns up the butt, hips and breasts even more before firing at Jik!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jik Gasp as the beam hits him. He quickly begins to fill out his hips swelling out nice and wide, his butt soon follows. It grows out to look nice plum and jiggly! next his chest swells and balloons out as his nips grow out a little and go rock hard. He's moaning the whole time this is happening, his voice growing higher and cuter. his lips fill out a little making them looks nice and kissable. Finally, his dick begins to shrink as the beginning of his new pussy forms under his rapidly shrinking balls. He can't help but cum a bit the last of his sperm in his balls before they completely disappear. he was now she! She falls to her new cushy butt a look of pure bliss on her face.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She then promtly get up and runs over to Penny to hug her tightly, her busty endowments squishing into her as she nuzzles her face and neck happily. "Make Jik feel whole! Make Jik feel real! He... no She! thank you for all time forever!", she said before giving her a big wet kiss.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mmmm!" She happily hugs and kisses her back, squeezing her now thick butt with both hands.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jik was tempted to have a round of sex with her right then and there. But, she held back smiling at her. "You... you come visit? Jik want to hear all about adventures!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I will when we are not chasing some crazy genocidal maniac!" she says with a giggle and a kiss to her cheek. "Take care ok?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jik nods quickly. Clearly she was thinking of fucking Penny like crazy when she came back. "Yes... I think of you and wish for safety.", she said before she waved and slid back into her secret world below.

"Ok everyone pile in there should be enough room in this transport shuttle. it gonna be a bit cozy in there... heh.", Jezzy said with a little apologetic smile.

And so everyone squeezed inside, even Yuna and Watcher. they wanted to see them off. The whole way Yuna contiuned to tease Watcher gently here and there clearly she liked her. her peen got hard just looking at her, but she didn't seem to mind at all.

Emily would look to Penny here and there on the mostly quite trip back, wondering just what she had to ask her about... Eventually they got back to where Penny's ship was to Jaza working on an exterior panel rewiring something.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hey Jaza! We are back with new friends!" She calls out to the little mechanic. "How are things going over here?" She asks politely... though all she wants to do is grab Emily and run to her room.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jaza jerks a little when she hears her voice and turns to see Penny coming out of the ship. She hadn't bothered to get dressed but then again no one was there really so it wasn't a huge deal. Her eye's hover on Penny's breasts for a second before she looks back up to her face. "Pretty good i was able to find some replacement landing gear! you'd be surprised what people throw away nearby... I'm rewiring it now... also the controls she be a bit more responsive in the cockpit. the wiring was all shotty in there.", she said happily. she looked over her shoulder to see Mika and the others step out mosty naked. Only yuna and Jezzy had any clothes on. Once she saw the Empress she gasped and stood there awestruck. "E-E-Empress!? n-no! you're evil Penny told me how to be good now!", she squeaked. "As she did for me child... no need for fear, I am reformed as you are dear...", she said warmly smiling at the little nerdy herm. Emily saw the way Penny was acting, just what was up with her?

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ok good. That is great. Sorry to be rude but this is really picking at my mind." she grabs Emily and picks her up. "Back in a few, need some privacy!" She zoomsm into the ship, scooting into her bedroomw here she plops Emily onto the bed. "Sorry, but Ir eally need to talk to you!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Emily goes "Whoa!" as she's quickly carried away and into the bedroom. At first she wondered if Penny was super horny and wanted to fuck her silly or something but once she said she wanted to talk to her she tilted her head, her cyber eyes squinting at her. "Oh... well ok.", she said blinking at her. "Something on your mind hun? I'm all ears you can ask me anything.", Emily said grinning and then nodding at her. she sits up and crosses her legs while she listened intently.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny takes a deep breathe and looks at her. "So... you know we have this change gun now... the real one that is permanent once hit. I also know that lately you have been dissapointed since all you have is oral and everything else is fake... right?"