Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
looking around they could see that room begging to fill with a pink mist. If there was one thing that they've all learned in this adventure..... is that anytime the gas of liquid is pink it has to do with lust on top of whatever else it does. Yuna snatched her daughter defensively despite what kind of things she'd have to say about that. "Warning! A sort of gas system just turned on throughout the facility! I have no idea what it does so get out of the area!", came the voice of watcher.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny yelps and shoves the gun and mini mika to her body before running at max speed for the exit!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The gas starts pouring in from all sides as if trying to encircle them... the stuff seemed alive! Everyone was running with Penny trying to get to the outer labs when a sort of vine snagged Emily around the ankle. She yelps and looks back to see that a huge flower had begun growing from the wall! Most likely another of this ruins artificial creatures. In fact it looked quite a bit like the lusty flowers from the lizard people's small desert. "Emily!", cried Sala as she dove after her out of her "father's" arms. "No! Leave my Emily alone she's mine!" she cried as she grabbed Here and began to pull. The gas/pollen soon got to them and Sala and emily cried out as they were both hit with intense and painful levels of lust!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No! We gotta help them! Wait! I have an idea!" She tosses her gloves to Jezzy and messed with the fake changing gun before turning it on herself and pulling the trigger! When the glow fades they see Penny is now made of stone! With a rumble she stomps over to the others, stomping on the vine to break it with her now much heavier body.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
(wow that's some nice quick thinking!)

Her new rock like exterior protects her from the gas As Jezzy looks on in utter surprise, as did everyone else in the group. She easily breaks the vines into mush with her rocky feet as a screach rings out from the flower. Emily and Sala were now free but The were both still painfully aroused still and couldn't move.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She easily lifts them under her arms and heads for the exit! Penny felt so smart... Though she wont admit to have been messing with the settings before and saw this was possible.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
As they rushed past the trial room doors watcher slammed the door shut behind them. everyone got through panting and looking back. Mika laid back against the wall hand over heart. "My... My goodness.... Penny, that was very smart!", she said feeling so proud of her, a faint grin on her face. (a rare sight)

Sala and Emily were moaning and squirming in her grasp their lust making their own skin burn with need. "Aaoooo!! My... My peen it hurts!", Sala groaned her penis throbbing and leaking onto Penny. It looked raw and reddish. "Oh god! this feels worse then the time i was darted!", Emily moaned hands over her synth face. Mika, jezzy, Lover, and Yuna all came over looks of worry over their faces.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny puts them down and turns herself back to normal. "What do we so now?! Fuck them? Would that help at this point?

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Emily moaning and groaning spoke up. "Yes! It's like the time I was darted AH~!", she moaned painfully and continued. "Gotta.... work it.... out of.... our system! Get Sala frist..... she having it worst then me!", Emily said her eyes watering in stress.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Or..." Penny grabsher shoulder andpullsoff Penny B with a grunt. A goes to Sala while B jumps on Emily, quickly shoving her tongue into her pussy!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Emily arches her back In moans out loudl, her pussy in an extremely sensitive state. She shudders as he hands go for Penny B's head to hold her there as she starts to grind on her face, Emilys synth eyes looking a bit cloudy.

Sala looked like she was crying before Penny A got to her she was holding her poor throbbing cock as pre leaked onto the floor, whimpering as if in pain.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny B pushes deeper into Emily's pussy as her hands prod and tease at her ass before pushi g three fingers inside.

Penny A moves Sala's hands away from her dick before revealing her real gray lipped pussy and sitting on Sala's dick!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala's eyes where suddenly glued to Penny's A grey lipped gash when she saw it. She then gave a toe curling moan as he peen sank into that lovely familiar gooey passage. It was always so warm and inviting, like a hug just for her peen. In seconds Sala's Extra limbs extend and she had grabbed Penny firmly wile her hands took hold on her waist and she got right to fucking Penny like switch had just been flipped.

Emily mewled and spread her legs as far as she could as her hips moved in circles. "Oi n-need a cock over here...", Emily moaned as she she pointed to her mouth, her face totally flushed.

Of crouse everyone was right there starring at this. "O-Oh my.... This is... gonna make me feel um....", Mika mumbled as she looked away. Yuna was looking at Sala interested in how her progeny did used her cock. "Her body know what to do.... tell me Jezzy was it? Did Sala have trouble with her herm-hood?", she asked genuinely. "Well... uh.. according to her people used to hate her for having that big uh... set. But once she met us well things are better for her. She's sort come to terms with the fact that she does indeed have well... a big dick and thats ok.", Jezzy said nodding.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A tentacle cock soon u ges i to Emily's mouth and another up her ass while Penny kerps eating away at her pussy.

Penny A squeals happily and thrusts her hips back on Sala as she thrusts while pushi g her tits into her face.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala nuzzles her face deep into Penny's breasts as she fucks her hard enough to make Penny's body jiggle. Suddenly without warning Sala grabs Penny A and forcefully pushes her down on her back while still holding her thighs. She presses her down in a very dominant way! All four of her eyes are hazy and she looks like she has no idea what she's really doing but it seems the lusty gas had awaking some kind herm breeding instinct.

"M-My goodness! what's going with Sala?!", Mika squeaked. "She's ok..... she's just so lusty it's put her into a frenzy. It can happen in La'cotum herms... I should know. It's sort of intense.... Sala going to be a bit rough with her. Thankfully Penny's goo after all she can take anything she throws at her.", Yuna said as she couldn't help just stroke herself a little. "I uh... see.", Jezzy said looking a bit uncomfortable.

Emily was just doing her "thing" but she couldn't move too much. She suck on that cock with all she had though turned on as hard as she was. her whole body still burned with need but it was getting better by the second. She wished her gush, with she was leaking for Penny tasted better, but alas she was just a human.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny A moans happily and wraps her legs around Sala, pulling her close so she can grab at Sala's modest tits while squeezing down tightly on her invading cock.

Penny B adds more tentacles for Emily, invading her mouth, pussy and ass with her various cocks while sucking on her clitty, trying to get her lover to cum.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Surprisingly Emily does cum right then and there! But she's still moaning and shaking her body still rife with need. She squirts on the invading cock even as she keep moving her hips and sucking on that yummy cock her cyber puplis going completely bank her robotic arm seems to glitch out. Though she was in the throws of lust she still wondered just what Penny had talked about before... she had asked to talk to her about something serious after they got the body changer.....

Sala on the other hand is moving with a sort of rough dominance that had never been seen before in the little bug. She fucks Penny A like it was going out of style it seemed like she could do no more but use Penny's wonderfully tight quim... however one of her extra limps moved decidedly lower to Penny's ass and shoved the point inside deep nowing that she could take any thing she dished out.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
There would be a time and a place to talk to Emily, but now is not the time since she isn't in her right mind. Instead Penny just keeps tentacle fucking her robo lover hard and fast, trying to work that nasty lust gas out of her system!

Penny A lets out another wonderful cry of pleasure, toes curl as she squeezes down tightly on Sala's invading memeber. "Yes buggy! Fuck your gooey toy! Fuck her silly and into the floor!" She teases the lusty bug.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
And Sala does just about that, she slams her swollen throbbing member as deep as she can with the angle the smaller Penny provided her with. The wet slaps of their sex echoing through the old labs. Sala was panting like a dog and drooling onto Penny as she fucks her oh so thoroughly. She's clearly not herself but Penny must find it an interesting change. It goes on like that for a short while before Sala, unable to hold it in finally blasts her load deep into Penny filling her tummy till it looked very pregnant. her balls finally emptying into her and her cocks hard throbbing finally stopping Sala collapsed onto Penny. She had pasted out...

Emily finds great comfort in Penny B's help making her think of the time she was hit with the lust dart, except made her ache as well as lusty. Her consciousness was fading as she sucked and let Penny take her in both holes. She Like Sala soon came making the gas run out of her. She like Sala was out like a light.

"They should be ok. Just a minute or two and they should wake back up.", Lover said looking them over. Mika breathed a sigh of relief she was glad to hear there were no permanent effects. Jezzy and Yuna looked down on Sala both wondering what she would think when she woke up. "So uh.... how was that Penny?", Jezzy asked the little penny A.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Both Penny's free themselves from their respective partners and shift around to let them rest using her lap as a pillow.

"Pretty darn good! Shame our little buggy doesn't have that kind of confidence normally. I mean, I like teasing her, but eventually you need a good rough romp ya know?"

"Yea, great on my end too! Emily is so talented with that tongue..." She goes silent for a moment. "Wonder if she will say yes..."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I suppose we could work on that? I mean she's is pretty ok with her cock just swinging around freely with us... hmm.", Jezzy said as she thought it over. The idea of Sala getting all dommy with her actually sounded kinda fun and Penny could see Jezzy gave just the barest blush as she thought about Sala taking charge. Mika on the other hand was rubbing her hands a little nervously as the thought of it pasted through her mind as well making her turn red and purple around her cheeks.

They both rested rather peacefully for a minute, finding the two Penny's laps very comfortable. Soon their eyes opened again. Emily yawned as her cyber eyes glowed nice and bright again "Ooooh man. That hit the spot!", she said brightly as she sat up after giving her Penny's nipples a teasing pinch each. Sala blinked her four eye and grumbled as she sat up looking down at her dick and relieved to see it and feel that if wasn't painfully hard anymore. She looks back to Penny A while biting her lip softly. "Uh... Um... Thanks Penny.", she said looking away and blushing a little. "I'm sorta afraid to ask but Penny.... what did I do? I can't remember...."

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You pinned me down and gave me a darn good rutting! No questions asked, just savage plowing! It was great!"

Penny B just stares at Emily, deep in thought.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Heya hun, what's the matter? You're looking at me kinda hard there.", Emily said turning to face hers. Meanwhile Sala blushes very hotly. "Oh my god i did?!", she squeaked and had her head in her hands.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea! We should do it more!"

"Oh.. sorry Emily. Just uh... when we get out of here I really do need to speak with you... privately."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala gave her little Penny a nervous look as she got back up. "Um... m-maybe you should ya'know.... be big ol' Penny again....", Sala said looking back Emily and the other Penny.

"Oh alright dear, you can always ask me anything~.", Emily said perhaps tryingf to hide her nervousness from Penny. It sounded serious by the way Penny had said it... and she almost never heard Penny talk like that.

"Ok so i guess we need to get out of here? ...Vain... might be coming. Hes sure to be quite cross that I betrayed him.", Yuna said as she looked about cautiously.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Both Penny's get up and merge back into big Penny. "Wow... that is an influx of emotions! Lets get the heck out of here. If Vain shows up... well I have no patients for him right now so I am just going to punch him out so we can leave faster."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Right lemme just...", Jezzy said as she opened Emilys bag to find her skin tight jumpsuit. "There we go.", she said once she got her "girls" back in place. "N-No fair.... I don't have any clothes.....", Sala said as she felt more naked then she had before. "No worries we'll stay naked with you Sala won't we Mika?", Emily said grinning back at their blushing little squiliden. "W-Well I uh... U-Uh have no choice....", Mika said turning blue, then, yellow then back to red.

"Wait! Waiiiiit! D..... Don't leave me...", can the voice of the watcher she sounded panicked and well very lonely. "You... can't you help me? I don't want to be left alone here again can't you set me free somehow?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I... don't know what to do actually. Last time we had access to cyborg bodies that we were able to put Lover inside of. Do you have anything like that?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
looked around at each other thinking until Mika spoke up. "U-Um! Uh! Hold on! Didn't w-we use an empty guardna body earlier? You k-know the one you used to to get us down here?"

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh.. that thing? i guess that would work but... how would we get her into it?"