Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"O-Ok... it's just the idea of taking a swing at someone... k-kinda scares me.", she said leaning on Penny a little and looking down. Just then they walked back into the sands of the artificial desert. Ahead Penny could see Jik on the ground absolutely covered in splooge....

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Take it easy Mika. One step at a time alright?" She sees Jik and sighs while hustling over to him. "Hey... You alright?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She had reverted back to he and was panting. "Penny....? Think so.... fucked so much.... but then turned back... too boy.... they all get mad and hide...", he said tiredly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Sorry. Once we get the real gun we can make it permanent if you want." She remembers that she is gooey. "Oh... And i gotta hurry before i dry up."

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ok.... help me up?", he said coughing a little. But before he could say another word his mother saw him and ran over to him, scooping him up in her arms. "My boy... poor boy!", she cried. "Mother!? C-careful cum all over!", he tried to say but his mother would not let go.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny steps back and smiles at the display. "Aww. Isnt that cute? Also kindof lewd but still cute!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika was blushing the sight, but she understood.... "U-Um So uh will you all be ok down here now that the uh-uh females are back?" Mika asked. "Yes.... will be ok..... um... i just notice you look different!", Jik said still squirming with his mother.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes... this is who we really are... we had used the changing gun on ourselves to better handle the sand... it is very dry for us here."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika nodded. "Yes um..... this is what we actually l-look like..", she said hands under her big breasts. "I see you used thing to change like you change me.", said Jik who finally got his mom off. "All girls go to find men, they no bother you now, they always did what we say. We girls ha lot of say in matters.", said Jiks mom. "Huh... that is interesting.... a female dominate culture is uncommon.", Mika said curiously. "I can tell more be we get you out of sand you get dry right? How you get in?", Jik's mom said. Jezzy chimed in, "South of here there is an entrance.... i bet Sala and Emily are starting to worry.",

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"You.... you come back for me right? Turn me.... girl?", Jik whispred making sure his mom couldn't hear.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
He claps once and smiles broadly. "Ok, ok, Jik will be patient", he said nodding quickly.

After a few seconds a few holes open in the sand in front of them with pink lights "In here I have access to the systems in the area.", said the watcher, her voice coming from the holes. "The others are waiting and have been... keeping themselves occupied...."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Figured as much. Come on girls, lets get moving!" She grabs their jands and march for the exit.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The holes act as a short cut allowing them to skip the hot desert sands. Jezzy, Mika, and Penny eventually find their way back after a short walk through the little tunnels.

They come out to find Sala yuna panting and laying back with blue cum all over Emily and Lover. "And that Lover is how you suck a cock! Fun once you learn all the tricks.", Emily said grinning widely. Lover nodded still panting,

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You know... I feel like i shouldbe surprised, at least a little, but i am not..."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Hey you try sitting in room waiting with to hot girls with big dicks and see if you don't want to just give them a little fun.", Emily said sticking out her tongue teasingly. "It was most instructive. Thank you I will store this all in my memory banks.", said lover as she wiped of the cum on the sides of her mouth.

Sala groaned and sat up. "N-Next time.... I wanna go with you penny." Sala said out of breath. Jezzy wasn't surprised either she just tried to act like she hadn't seen anything. Mika was of course blushing hotly and looking off to the side. "The uh door unlocked while we were *ahem* busy.....", said yuna said her cock still half hard. "What was it like in there any way?", Sala asked crously as she was helped buck up by Emily.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"It was hot, dr, full of sand and rapey lizard people. But we fixed it! Now lets see what is behind that door!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
When the door was mentioned Sala remembered that it was called the "high value storage vault" and her peen instantly got hard. She groaned as it hurt a little "You think.... there is any ya know.... loot in there?", she said drooling. "Uh maybe? But that's not important The body changer is in there. the real one.", Jezzy said as she looked at the vault door. "Well miss Mika step forward the door should open for you.", said the voice of the watcher. "Um right ok....", Mika said as she stepped up. it took a second or two but after a pink light shined on Her the door began to slide up with a soft grinding sound.

Inside was all manner opulent items. Mika gasped as she took in the literal treasure trove. Gems, carved statues of gold and sliver, strange robes of a fine silvery looking silk-like material, cups and plates of gold. it was the kind of thing you would see in a fantasy story. Penny heard Sala gasp as her peen throbbed painfully hard at the mere sight of the treasure.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well well! Look at all of this! We could get the junker all fixed up and new with tgis much gold and silver!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Hold on!", Mika shouted. "Don't touch anything! I.... this doesn't feel right.... somethings feels off....", she murmured.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"It just... like... what if its a trap? I-It just looks to good to be true.", Mika said squinting hard at it. Jezzy looked at the treasure then saw the body changer, the real one. sitting on a pedestal farther ahead. "Hmmm... so like you think like if we here to touch some of this stuff something bad might happen? like the kinda thing that would happen in a movie?", Jezzy said eyebrows raised.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmm. I never thought of that. But why are you saying like so much Jezzy? You alright?

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Uh, I donno.... Guess I'm just trying to be cautious. Actually, Lets ask Watcher about this place.", Jezzy said looking up. Emily spoke up, "Oh watcher dear what can you tell us?". A second or two rolled by while they al looked up. "Lemme see. checking.... checking.... checking.... Looks like this is high value storage just like it says it is but, it seems there are a lot of sensors in the room like some kind of security system. Can't tell exactly what though.", said the watcher. "Penny try and snage the machine with out touching the gold and silver... see what happens. If someing or someone comes after you I'll back you up.", said Jezzy turning the safety off her rifle.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"So... Ignore the piles of treasure and just grab the change rifle? Fiiiiine." She whines before tip toeing over to it, trying to avoid the gold.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The gold looked so pretty and wonderful.... so alluring.... There were even a few of that looked just like the Squilliden fertility goddess, and by extension just like Mika. but the rifle was right there waiting for her to take it.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny bitesjer lip and looks at the statuettes of the goddess. "You sure we cant take just a little of this stuff?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika shook her head, "N-No its too good to be true. You really shouldn't.". But just after she says that the sound of alarms go off! Looking around Pennys see's that Sala unable to help herself had taken a Mini Mika goddess statue in her hand!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I didnt do it!" She cries before grabbing the change gun... And a mini Mika cause the damage was already done.