Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Too proud... they are.... not want me.... ssssay I am strange....", he mumbles. "Wish.... i was female..... don't feel like man.... on inside... make sense?", he asked tilting his head,

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea.. I think I understand... and I might be able to help with that... at least for a little while." She pulls out of his ass with a moan and stands up "Come with us for now?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
He groans as her peen is freed from him, his asshole winking. he gets up shakily and says, "Yesss? I follow"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Good. Follow me, friends near by." She says while making her way back to the others.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Yesss ma'am.....", he said as he walked, his steps a bit uneven due to his recent anal play.

There they found Mika and jezzy rubbing their pussies together still and drinking eachother's milk. Their muffled moans sounding like they were getting close to cumming.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She decides to just let this play out rather than disturb them from their pleasures, holding up a finger to tell her follower to be silent.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Her lizard follower stops and looks on with interest, a looks of lust on his face. He gulps softly as he holds himself back, his eyes glued to the action.

Meanwhile her two lovers were getting faster and drinking more deeply of each other's milk. Sensual growls of pleasure come out of Jezzy while cute little moan leak out of Mika as their pussies french kiss, their clits flicking each other. They were soon reaching their fever pitch with lots of wet juicy sound coming from their sexes. Jezzy reached out to massage Mika's other breast, trying to help the bilssed out girl along. Mika didn't look all there perhaps lost in shrax breeding instincts. Then in the next moment Mika cried out as she experienced what it was like to have a "boobgasam" while she came. Her milk gushed from her tits as her pussy sprayed at the same time, its output the same no matter what race she seemed to turn into. Jezzy was right behind her crying out with her as her own tits sprayed milk on Mika along with a short squirt of her own. Then the two fell to the sand panting. "Oh.... shit..... that.... was... hot....", Jezzy panted. Mika could only moan softly, her hands on her wet nipples.

Last edited:

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jezzy shoots back up to a sitting position with a start. She looks to Penny with a blush on her face. "Oh.... uh.... you saw that?", Jezzy said hand behind her head. Mika squeaked and blushed even more then Jezzy. "I-I'm sorry.... we should have been watching... but.... Jezzy just g-got so-", Mika said but Jezzy finished with, "frisky...".

Penny's new "friend" was hiding himself by turning invisible, he was shy apparently when his lust was sated.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well no worries! I got us a new friend!" She reaches out and grabs him. "This boy here! He wants to be a girl.,

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
He yelps as she pulls him right back into visibility, his cock embarrassingly hanging out of his genital slit. one would think it wouldn't matter to him being naked his whole life, but somehow in the presence of sexy and cute girls with his cock out made him feel shy.

"Oh.... he's the one you caught....", Jezzy said trying to look above crotch level. "Yeah he does look a lot younger then the other guy we met. Hold on... he wants to be a girl?", Jezzy said tilting her head. Mika was a little on edge with one of the lizards there with them but she was quickly put at ease once she saw him blushing, hands covering his manhood. "S-So.... wait how can you tell that's what he wants?", Mika asked as she felt the need to put hands over her still pointing nipples. "I..... can sssspeak....", said the lizard boy meekly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea, that is how. He can talk and so can the others... They just prefer to force the issue i guess."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"When very.... hot... can't talk.... feels so lusty... can't think right....", he added. Jezzy nodded in understanding. He actually was kinda cute especially with those big eyes and slight build, that's what Jezzy thought anyway.

"W-Well this is good now we can talk to him and ask him a few things...", Mika said hands still on her milk stained nipples. "Asssk? Sure....", said the lizard boy. "Hold on, do you have a name?", Jezzy asked curiously. "Yes.... Jik.", he said.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika thought for a secound, "Actually yeah.... y-you are. I never thought about that.", Mika said tilting her head. "So Jik, what can you tell us about your fellow uh, lizards?", Jezzy asked. "We.... been here for long time. We....supposed to be protectors of sacred site. But, masters all gone.... we so lonely down here. no know where all females have gone. lost them after.... me was born.", he said straining to think of the right words.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Am still young.... lived for 19.... cycles... others lived for much longer.... shrine sustains us.", said Jik, talking was hard for him, like he hadn't had the chance to do it in a long time. "Ok so I think I get it, how long ago was it when all the girls disappeared?", Jezzy asked. "Long ago... was still child then.... things.... go bad slowly after that.... until place becomes nothing but desert,", he said. "How does this shrine sustain you?", asked Mika who was growing more and more intrigued. "Don't know.... while light touches us and then we drink of the water and we are renewed. But still feel so empty inside.... miss real food.", he explained.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I think i know what he's sssaying.....", Mika said. "Sounds to me like: They began to decline when the creatorsss of this place disappeared. Then all their females vanished. and now the can only stay alive from this "shrine" and the water they drink from it...", Mika said hoping to make it easier for Penny to explain. "Yess that..... not good with words.", Jik said.

"So tell me Jik, whats there at that rocky spire? We were heading there.", Jezzy asked. "That.... is where shrine issss.....", Jik answered. "is there perhaps a pink orb?", she pressed. "Yess but we are forbidden to touch it...", he confirmed. "Well girls looks like we were right about the lock being there, lets go.", Jezzy said as she got to her feet.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ah! That makes way more sense! Can we take Jik along and turn him into a girl?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Sure we might need him to show us the way.", Jezzy said as she held Mika up.

"Wait.... turn me.... to girl? How?", Jik asked his interest obviously piqued.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jik seemed quite confused. Jezzy head up the body changer prototype. "This thing here. It can change anything about you... including your gender,,,", she explained with a wink. Jik's eyes shone with the possibility. "P-Please! make me..... girl!", he said as he ran over to penny and hugged onto her tightly, all the while giving her big puppy dog eyes.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Calm down Jik. It is only temporary... Not work all the time. We need the real one."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Real one?....ok...", he said looking chest fallen. He let go of Penny reluctantly and then stood of to her side, a little too nervous to stand near the other two girls.

"ok so are their many of your kind at the spire?", Jezzy asked they continued their walk to the last lock. "Yesss. not sure what to.... do.... when there. all will want to..... take you...", he said looking off to the side.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She thinks before grinning happily. "Well, we can still use the thing on you. I bet they will be distracted by a female of their own. Or we just have a huge orgy."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh.... Oh my..... I-I d-don't know about d-d-doing an orgy.", Mika said face growing hot at the mere thought. "Well.... there might be a lot of them so.... we just might have to too. I am sure that a whole lot of them would be happy to see a girl of their own kind i think...", Jezzy added. Jik looked really excited again, "Make me girl?! make me girl?!", he said happily jumping up and down like an excited puppy dog.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yup!" She takes the gun from Jezzy and sets it to gender swap and super busty before firing at jik.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jik yelps as he's suddenly blasted. His body begins to morph and change before his very eyes! He was already kind of girly looking so this increased it at frist, but soon his cock pulled all the way back into his genital slit and then morphed into a pussy the click popping out rock hard. nice round breasts began to grown on his chest while his face grew more and more feminine with a nice cute face and kissable lips. his big eyes mostly stayed the same, while below his hips widened out quite a lot. he feel to his rapidly growing butt until it was nice, round, and jiggly. Then it stopped.... he was now she. She looked at herself speechless. Mika was blushing, Jik made a very sexy girl.

Jezzy was blushing a little too. "Well welcome to womanhood, glad to have you eh... heh... heh."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Alright! Now lets get to the spire and see if we can escape the worst of it."