Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Wait... i did? fuck my memory is so fuckin' shotty.... Ah whatever. Lets go Mika.", Jezzy said after taking a breath and going under. Mika firmly takes Penny's hand and after a good breath in she pulls her under.

Its rather dark down under the water but they see a large tunnel with light ahead. Mika points to it wordlessly and then pulls Penny along look back at her to see how she's fairing underwater.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She awkwardly tries moving her limbs to get through the water. If she wasnt struggling to bad it would likely be funny.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Though she has sub par technique her moist skin allows her to drift quickly through the water. Mika stops her for a second and swims around her in circle showing her how to kick her legs. Mika makes it look so easy, looking so graceful in the water. one would think her busty-ness would be an issue but i didn't seem to hinder her in the slightest. Jezzy is less awkward then Penny is in the water but she still has a bit of trouble steering herself. Penny doesn't feel the need to breath not yet anyway, she feels like she can hold it for quite some time.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She watches Mika swim before trying to mimic her. After a few failed attempts she gets an amature version down and starts to swim on her own.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika smiles slightly, happy to see Penny catch on. She swims ahead with Jezzy behind Penny. The tunnel was brighter then the pool as lights were incrementally spaced on the ceiling. it was mostly smooth going that is until a shadow loomed over them. This made Mika stop to look up..... if she was on land she was have shrieked. She looked up to see a huge fish of sorts swimming above them, It's huge glowing blue eye following her. They could see Mika's distress she motioned for them to Follow as the giant fish began to close on them!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny swims as fast as her awkward form can take her, probably the weakest of the link right now.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
As if sensing this the dark shape of the fish creature seems to close in on her, trying to single her out. Jezzy noticed this and dashed after Penny and snatched her hand pulling her forward as hard as she can. Mika looks back to see the same scene and dashes bask to grab her other hand. They both swim furiously pulling Penny as fast as they can. Just then The ceature opens it wide toothless mouth as begins to start sucking in water like a vacuum. They are slowed by the pull. Bubbles escape Mika's mouth as she yelps. A jet of ink squirts out of her butt and is quickly sucked away. This makes the fish stop as the ink got into its mouth.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny flails her legs as it tries to suck them back and swims like mad when the suction stops, not wanting to become fish food!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The suctions returns again pulling them back. Mika had taken note of how the monster fish seemed to be stopped by her ink. She looked back to the others and pointed at her own butt frantically, trying to clue them in. Jezzy was a bit out of it, very focused on moving as fast as she can. She notices Mika and it takes her a second to understand, "Ink! Ink! shoot your ink!", Mika mouths at them, her colors flashing in fear.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a panicked look she treis to do just that... and due to how afraid she is she finds it rather easy to fire ink jets at the fish.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika and Jezzy both follow suite, making a big black cloud of Ink that the fish creature sucked up. It looked like it was squirming and trashing as the Ink gummed up the inside of its mouth stopping it there. They then make a made dash to the other end of the tunnel. The then find them selfs in another big pool and also thankfully the other end looked too small for the monster to get through. There was and air pocket above them and Mika pointed up wanting to resurface for a second.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny swims up to the air pocket and breaks up with a gasp "I am going to be afraid of deep water for the rest of my damn life!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jezzy and Mika pop up with her. "Fuck me..... I'm right there with you...", Jezzy said panting. Mika was breathing quickly and had a hand on her chest. "B-By the stars I didn't expect that is everyone ok?", Mika asked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I will be a hell of a lot better when we get out of here! Where is the stupid lock?!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Most likely down here somewhere...", Mika said looking down. Jezzy sighs, "Ok back down we go then.". "I'm sure its here in ths pool a-area.", Mika said before slipping back down in the water.

Looking around she found the pink orb (the lock) behind a large segmented glass wall. She reached out to touch it and it flashed a few different colors. this started her but she quickly moved back to the glass wall looking it over.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny awkwardly swims up next to her and looks at the wall in confusion. Puzzles really are just not her thing...

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
once all three of them are in front of the wall it flashes in a sequence : Red, Blue, Red, yellow, orange, blue. it then stops for three seconds, then repeats the sequence.

Mika taps her chin then looks down at her own body, then back to the sequence. she watches the pattern once before she tries matches each color as it appears. Flashing Red, Blue, Red, yellow, orange, blue.... just like the wall. I glows faintly but it doesn't budge. Mika looks back at the other two and points to them then the wall.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Thinking she might have caught on, she flashes through the colors as well. Red, Blue, REd, Yellow, Orange, Blue.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
the wall reacts to Penny doing it too and glows a little brighter. Mika then looks back at Jezzy. Jezzy looks back, a confused look on her face. She nods showing that she knows what they want her to do but she's not sure how,

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika takes a second and pulls Jezzy up to talk with her. "Mika I don't know how to do that!", she said frowning. "It's ok I'll help you. Look at me she said holding out her arm, showing off her mostly pink skin were red spots in places. "See my red color? Think about it.... think about red..... f-feel what red feels like.", Mika said as she took Jezzy's hand in her own. Jezzy looked confused still, but she closed her eyes anyway. she thought about red... red things.... how red things feel... how some red things taste. Slowly but surely her body took a turn for red. She opened her eyes to see herself looking red all over. "Whoa..... it worked....", she said her eyes running down her own body. Mika smiles a little. "See I-I knew you could do it your body knows how, even if you don't ." Jezzy really liked to see Mika smile as she rarely did it, she couldn't help but kiss Mika making her blush but the smile stayed. "Ok i think I've got it kinda...", Jezzy said before diving back in.

They got back down to Penny and Mika nodded. She pointed at all three of them and counted down with her fingers wanting them to change color at the same time. One... two... three! and then Mika flashed the sequence. Jezzy followed as best she could but she was off a half a second or so since she was new.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny managrs to mostly keep up with Mika but is just a tiny hit behind her. Still better than Jezzy at the moment though.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
With all of them flashing the patterns of the wall it glowed brightly and then stopped its color changing. It then pulled itself out of their way allowing them access to the lock. At the same time the water began to slowly drain away.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny smiles happily as the door opens and she is the first to bolt over and touch it.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The lock is warm to the touch, and a relief after the cold water. Mika and Jezzy are soon there too touching it and breathing and and sighing. "Well... you guys did a real smash up job there!", they heard watcher say over the intercom. Jezzy simply nodding as the pink lock did its thing. "Well Mika you're people do have some rather handy tricks...", Jezzy said after putting a hand on her shoulder. "Y-You think so?", Mika asked head tilted.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Lemme just.....", said the watcher as she sounding like she was messing with files. "There we go a quick way back.", she said as a hole opened on the wall nearby. "You do l-look um..... very beautiful as a squiliden though Penny i must say....", Mika said meekly.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Well um m-maybe...", Mika said her eyes hovering on Penny's nice round ass. Jezzy through the new hole saw that it lead all the way back up to the starting area. "Ok two left... how much longer does it say we'll be squiliden?", Jezzy asked.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny shrugs and checks the device. "Well it says two more hours. I think there is acreset button too."