Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Just look at this girl! how can i not want to play with this!", she said as she wrapped a hand around Yuna's big ol' peen. Sala was staring with her mouth open and eye shifting between them. Lover was just enjoying herself laying against the big warm bug. Sala quickly zipped over and Picked Emily up possessively Penny could practically feel the jealously fuming off of the little bug. "W-We don't time for that!", Sala said blushing hotly and holding Emily tightly. Emily was trying to hold in a laugh so hard she was turning pink. Seeing Sala so jealous was so cut and funny to her that she nearly lost it right there.

Yuna was looking very embarrassed that her "daughter" had seen that.... "So I'm to assume that uh.... you succeeded?", she asked trying her darnedest to keep her voice level.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes. The first lock is open. On to the ne t one and all that! Though Emily... When we are done here i need to speak with you."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Emily tilts her head to the side, "Eh? Well alright hun I guess more adventure and all that first.", she then looks up to Sala. "So, are you going to carry me the whole rest of the way? I could get used to this.", Emily said with a chuckle. "H-Hey! I'm not a taxi service!", Sala said annoyed as she gently put Emily down.

"Lets see next lock is.... to the right. Its full of water by the look of itcan't see much else from my end", Watcher explained.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"E-Excuse me?", Mika said confused. It took her a second to catch on. "Oh... like turn into squilliden? O-Oh my....", Mika said blushing as she remembered Penny stunningly beautiful squilliden form. "The system tells me we need only three people to open the next lock.", Watcher added.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika frowned a bit. "You know... Penny we're more cuttlefish then squid...", she looked just a bit frowny from that. "I'll go. Sala's had enough tramforming for now I'm sure i can get the hang of it...", Jezzy volunteered. Emily sighs heavily. "This all sounds so terribly fun... i wish i could join you. Think of all the fun it could have as a squiliden! All that flexibility....", she mused.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes and you all rever to me as goo rather than galora so i am just paying it back." She says flately. "So we doing this or what?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Wait do I?", Mika said suddenly feeling very guilty. "Lets just stop right there. lets all agree to call each other races by there correct name. If you don't call me a lizard i want call you a goo ok?", Jezzy said crossing her arm and giving them both "a look". "Anyway Ok Penny zap me and then I'll zap you ok?", Jezzy said. Sala was mumbling about them calling her a buggy in the background. "Oh dear that's just a pet name for you cuz you so cute~", Emily said hugging her from behind.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Fine fine. Now then... Squiliden time." She takes aim and fires at Jezzy.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jezzy tries to stand still as the beam hits her again and she grits her teeth as she begins to change. Frist her scales sink into her skin as her body gets softer and softer. unlike last time she doesn't just turn into goo but her skin grows supple and wet as spots of color take hold. Her green color quickly returns but in a lighter shade meanwhile her small muzzle turns into a far more human-like face. her slit eyes turn to horizontal pupils just like Mika as her red pony tail becomes a bunch of tentacles in a pony tail style. Her overall shape doesn't change too much but her hefty chest looks even more jiggly while her face looks far more "cute". She stumbles around a bit dizzy from the change and feeling quite wobbly but not as bad as before. She still had a skeleton this time albeit one made of cartilage. Mika blushes Jezzy looked good as a squillden..... "So.... how do i look?", she asks.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"God my face feels weird...", Jezzy said as she ran a moist hand on her face. "And i feel so... wet.", she said as she shifted slightly, feeling wet and moist everywhere making her rub in her body suit. "Oh well you know.... evolved from s-sea creatures and stuff....", Mika said still blushing a little, she was actually smiling just a little too.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She winces and falls over as she goes from goo to solid. "There it is... Back to having a spine. Bleeeh!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika stares at Penny for a second, lost in thought as she takes in her busty naked squilliden form. Mika's get super purple for a short time as she bites her lip and her thighs rub together. Emily whistles in that background. "Holy hell Penny, you're hot as a squilliden. not that you arn't always but you know~." Jezzy "ahems" behind Mika and puts a hand on her shoulder. Jezzy was turning slightly yellow, this could be her own aroused color. "Anyway..... Penny let me help you up..", Jezzy said as she pulled the now solid but still squishy Penny.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She flops against Jezxy with an oof. "Organs are weird! Bones are weird! How do you live lime this?!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Um.... well you know we manage.", Jezzy says shrugging. She eyes Penny a bit looking at her breasts for about five whole seconds before her brain gets back on track. "good god I feel like i get turned on so easily now.... Is this what Mika goes through all the time?", Jezzy thought. "O-Ok Emily we're going to get the next lock Mika said as she lead the way to the next room. there was a wide deep pool before but the waters were quite dark they couldn't see what lies beep below. "The lock is down there for sure... but there's living stuff in there as well...", Watcher said from above.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"How am i supposed to swim let alone walk?" Penny whines while leaning on Jezzy.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"What you don't know how to swim?", Jezzy said one eyebrow raised. "I-It not hard Penny... y-you'll find it very easy to move through the water.", Mika said as she peered down at the deep pool. "Most of the power comes from kicking the legs and um, you can steer with your arms.", Mika explained. "Not to mention my peoples mosit skin really helps me glide through the water.", Mika said actually having a bit of fun explaining about her people, she always did love doing that.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika takes off her glasses, necklace, and places her terminal off to the side. Not wanting anything to be ruined by the water, pure nakedness. She gets in hesitatingly and shiver a little in the cold. "ho.... oh my.... its a-a little cold...." Mika said shaking a little. "H-Here Penny hold my hand.", She said as she held out a hand from the water. "I'll can h-help you along.", Mika said trying to give a confident smile, but as always Mika was just a bit too nervous to pull off the look.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ok... Lemme just, ah crap!" She curses before promptly falling into the water head first.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika gasps and dives down quick as an arrow after her, she grabs her around her chest from behind pulls her quickly to the surface. She's holding her tightly, her breasts squished against her back. "P-Penny! Are you ok!?", she asked worriedly while keeping her afloat.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She clings to Mika and shakes like a leaf in a storm. "So cold.... So wet... So dark... I wanna go home."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Penny you can do this... I'll be there with you.", Jezzy said as she once again got naked. She hesitantly got in and shivered a little. "can't say i blame you... I'd love to be relxing on the ship right now...", Jezzy admitted. "Don't worry you can hold you breath for a really long time as a squilliden.", Mika explained. "We can hold our breath for at least 10 minutes if necessary.", Mika said as she held Penny tightly trying to warm her up with her body.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jezzy rolled her eyes. "Come on Penny stop being a big baby. We were your race and we didn't complain", she said raising an eyebrow. "Ok Penny, take a deep breath and I'll pull you along... the swimming will come natural to you. Y-Your instincts will take over.", Mika said reassuringly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes... Yes you did. Dont lie to me Jezzy. Lets just get going now so this can be over."