Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika jerked a little on Jezzy's back. "D-Do what?!", she squeaked. "You gotta get all flashy for that thing hun!", Jezzy said taking another shot. She moves her hand back and gave Mika's bare butt a slap. "Go on! No time for talking about it! I'll make sure it doesn't get to close!", she shouted. Mika yelps and lets go landing on her shapely rear. She scrambles to her feet with the help of Sala. "I'll hold you up so it can see you better!", Sala said as she took Mika in her arms and held her up. Mika didn't like this at all, she was very scared... She was worried about what might happen if it doesn't work! But... Penny needed her help so she steeled her courage and concentrated. Mika then began to flash all kind of colors, making them into stripes that would ripple hypnotically down her curvy form. she was shaking the hole time and had her eyes closed.

The creature roaring and thrashing, trying to pull Penny off stopped once it saw Mika. it looked at her and tilted it head slightly as droll dripped from its mouth. It suddenly popped into focus in full view mesmerized by Mika color patterns. It was a huge thing big as a guardna, but even wider bodied. it was covered in a exoskeleton of sorts made of bone. It had a round blunted face with beady little eyes and tusk like things sticking out of its jaw.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She makes a comically disgusted face but quickly shakes her head and slides over to where yuna fell. "Hey.. Yuna.. come on girl, you gotta be alright!" She says in a whisper so the thing doesn't remember her. "Come on, I can't do this one on my own!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Yuna was shaking it off as she banged her head pretty good there. she shakes her head and pulls herself up. "Ugh wha?.... Penny? yeah? Whast going on?", she said still a bit hazy. Mika kept up her flashing feeling very exposed while doing this.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I need your help! Come on!" She helps her up and scoots around behind the beast again. She turns to Yuna once they are there. "Ok, what hand do you use most? right hand? Cool" She hands over her right gauntlet! "I am not as strong as you! there is a spot between his shoulder blades, take this and give him a good one for me! I will toss you up so get ready to punch when you reach it!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Yuna shakes the haziness out of her head and takes the gauntlet, putting it on. Her side and head hurt but she was a very tough woman so she steeled herself for the plan. "Ok but are you sure you can throw me?", she asked looking a little hesitant.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yup! Now lets go while we have the chance!" She squats down and puts her hands together. "Just get a running starts and put your foot in my hands, I got the rest!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The creature was still mesmerized by Mika's intricate display, her busty body shifting and changing color hypnotically. Sala was even starting to drool and her tool hardened as she held Mika up "S-so... pretty.....", Sala mumbled. the creature started to move forward very slowly, it's beady little eyes stuck on the embarrassed and fearful girl.

"Ok Just a moment....", Yuna said as she as she walked back a bit. "Ok, here I come!", she said in a ready position. Then in the next moment she exploded into a sprint, her heavy footfalls echoing all around. She reaches Penny, ready to be thrown in the air in the next second.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny grits her teeth as Yuna's foot steps into her hands. Using all of her might she heaves upward with both arms and sends her soaring upward above the beast! The rest is up to Yuna now, the beast is visable and she knows where to strike!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Firstly, Yuna was quite impressed that Penny could get her this high. Secondly, "This thing is fucking ugly", she thought as she readied her fist. Then using her weight and strength she came down on the dazed monster, slamming her fist into the exposed part of the back as she made a battle cry! There was a sickening sound or cracks and snaps as the creature howled in surprise and pain. It toppled over forwards and fell to the ground with Yuna holding on. Mika and Sala had to dash away so they wouldn't become pancakes. strange luminous fluid leaked from the monsters mouth.... it seemed very dead.....

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Hey not all of us are naked here!", Sala corrected still wearing her harem outfit. In truth it wasn't to far away from being naked since her whole crouch and ass were exposed. "We could make that true~.", Emily said hand on her shorts. "I'd rather keep my bodysuit on.....", Jezzy murmured.

At the same time the creature began to disintegrate into a puddle of green stuff, its body being unstable.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ewww." She mutters while scooting away from it. "Well that is taken care of. You alright Yuna?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Yuna rubs her side, "....it got me good my side hurts a bit...", she said a little pained. Emily made her way over to her and took a look. "Hmm.... Mind if I take a feel of the area just to see if anythings broken?", Emily asked. She put her hand under the robe with Yuna blushing slightly feeling soft but cool robo hand feel up her side under her robe. "Mmmm...... Oh my.... feels to me that you cracked an inner rib plate.... nothing broken off inside though....", Emily said with a bit of concern on her face. "Rib plate?", Jezzy asked not understanding. Sala chimed in, "Uh, we're an incetoid people... our skeleton is made of plates in some places like the ribs."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Emily thought for a second before speaking. "It isn't the most serious thing in the world it can heal ok on its own. but she'll have to be careful so it doesn't fracture. kinda an over time thing."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh uh, sure....", Yuna said as she handed them back. "Those are.... very nice. I quite like the design. Very easy and simple to use.", Yuna said with a smile. She hurt a little in the side it caused her some discomfort, but over all Yuna seemed kind of.... happy. She looked like a great weight had been lifted off her shoulders ever since Penny helped her "see the light". she would constantly look at Penny with look of longing, she hoped that they could at least be friends with benefits after this was all over.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Thanks! I bought them myself from an old friend of mine. I told him i wanted something powerful, simple, and sturdy. Boy did he rise to the challenge huh?" She slides on her gauntlets while completely missing Yuna's longing loom as she talks up her favorite toys.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
in the background even the green goo seemed to fizzle away into nothing.

Yuna sighs in a happy sort of way, looking more at Penny's "assets" then her gauntlets. Mika meanwhile looked a bit faded in color looking almost white. Whoa! Mika? Are you ok!?", Sala asked as she took her hands in her own. "Y-Yeah.... its just changing my color so much tired me out a bit....", Mika said, tiredly. "Penny do y-you still have the relic?", she asked.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"It j-just occurred to me that we could have used that on the monster to change it.....", Mika said rubbing the back of her head. "Oh.... you mean like would could have made it visible... yep i feel dumb now.", Jezzy said shaking her head.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"....Right well something to keep in mind...", Jezzy said nodding. "Just what was that thing Lover?", Emily asked. "I'm...not sure watcher?", Lover asked up at the ceiling. "...Its classified data its trying really hard to not let me see.... its something.... sounds like a fail safe? For what?", said the watcher.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Right, the vault is still ahead.", Watcher said sounding as if she was looking things over. "There are all records that i was never privy to in here....", she mumbled in an annoyed tone. "By the way Penny, Why does Lover have a body?", she asked.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Because she is a sweetie and she wanted to come along with us! So we made her a body, she ditched some unneeded programs and jumped into it. Now she is portable and sexy!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Honey you can take me where ever you want~.", Lover said blowing a kiss. "I..... see....", watcher said maybe blushing? There was no screen to see her reaction through. "Well there was more to it then that, but it was..... sad and I feel as though it's something i shouldn't talk about here.", Lover added looking a bit unhappy. She quickly brightened back up. "But yes having a body is so wonderful! i get to have sex and eat food and have more sex!", Lover said her face rapidly flushing.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Besides... who actually wants to be stuck inside a computer or something? It must get really lonely..."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
They then heard the watcher sigh... Penny didn't know it but she had just made her aware of well.... how lonely she was. She wasn't like the Oracle, he was as serene as a pool of water, perfectly designed to watch over a place for generations, Watcher wasn't. she was only able to stay sane these last thousands of years by being able to watch the La'cutom grow as a people. She had a deep rooted love of them because of it.

"I..... I.... yeah.... I guess it would be.", Watcher said forlornly. Sala frowned up at the ceiling. "Your lonely too aren't you?", she said. "N-No! I'm a ancient A.I. I'm not supposed to get lonely!", said the voice of the Watcher trying very hard not to sound sad. Mika's colors were normalizing now and she was looking up at the ceiling. wondering why the watcher's makers would make her sentient and then just leave her...