Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jezzy hefts Mika and gives her a quick kiss on the forehead. "Hold on to my back ok hun? Don't let go, I'll keep you safe.", Jezzy said as she had Mika lock her legs around her waist and hold on from behind. She would have quite enjoyed Mika holding onto her like this but she had things to shoot.

"From.... further down the pathway... I can't see it! but... I can feel its movement? Whats going on?!", Watcher said confused. "Oh hell..... its got to be cloaked....", Jezzy said having some experience with cloaking devices.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Wait... it's invisible or something!? How can I fight what I can't see?!" Penny says in a panick.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Hold on hold on! Wait Penny, how did you beat me when I was cloaked? Think back!", Jezzy said as she aimed down the dark passage.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I... uhhh... I already forgot how I did that! I think.. I think I waited for you to talk then through some goo?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Yeah... it was something like.... that you had Sala point me out with her sense of smell....", Jezzy said, vaguely remembering her fight while still under Vain's control. "Get an arm read to throw... i can her footstep heading this way...."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Yuna and Sala sniff the air with their antennae. "I sense it..... it is.... rather pungent in order..... it's something old..... very old.", said Yuna. "Oh fuck! its smells so.... bad!", Sala said hands on her antennae. "Throw it now! it right ahead of us!", shouted Yuna.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
It flies through the air and then hit something.... something invisible.... the goo slapped against what appeared to be something very large. A loud roar could be heard as the ground nearby cracked as if something slammed into the ground right in front of Penny!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Its.... some sort of genetic creation.... I don't have it on file!", Watcher said frantically. Another slam shook the ground near her. she couldn't be killed from squishing but it certainly stop her for a second. "I'll try and get a thermal reading!", Lover said as her eyes changed to a different color, red.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She hits something! Something...hard and bony by the feel of it. She can't see it be she can feel the rush of air as it brings with much be a hand or fist away from that spot. what ever it was it was huge! it wasn't that you didn't know where it was as that was easy to guess from then noise and the slight smell it gave off. The problem was that you had no idea what it was going to do. Jezzy decided to take a shot near were Penny was sure that she would hit something, and she did! something simmered in place, a large muscular figure covered in bony plates appeared for a moment with a howl of pain then disappeared again. Penny's hit seemed to do very little but hitting it with the zap seemed to make it visible! before Jezzy could ready another shot the beast ran forwards its slamming foot print very visible. "Incoming!", cried Yuna.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She runs after it, using the sound it is making as well as the prints in the floor "Jezzy! Get out of the way!" She calls while trying to find a way to grab hold of whatever the hell this thing is.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jezzy with Mika in tow dives out of the way just in time to miss an invisible foot. Mika screams as they hit the grown and she flashes all sorts of colors in here fear, but she doesn't let go of Jezzy. Meanwhile the invisible thing stopped stomping along and a slight growling can be heard. Lover was trying all kinds of filters to try and see it but it just wasn't working! "Dammit! this thing..... its invisible to all my eye settings!? what in the name of my makers did my makers make?!", Lover said thoroughly confused. Penny found her grip on something, most likely its foot or something.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Stop that you big cheating jerk!" She tugs at its leg while throwing a few punches, likely in vain.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The invisible creature shook its leg to try and throw Penny off as her fist met its hard bony carapace. Seeing her chance Yuna shoulder ram into a spot were she was certain the creatures other leg must be. She could hear the thing give a sort of "Grack?" sound as it stumbled backwards. Jezzy took another shot hitting it an briefly making it visible briefly.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
in that flash of color she can see its back, right in between its bony shelled shoulder blades was a bit that looked like exposed skin.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She finds a place to hold somewhere on its back even as it flashes out of sigh again. It roars having felt Penny grab on and tries to shake her off violently.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She holds on with both hands. "Yuna! Hit it again! Make it stop flailing about! I cant move like this!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Yuna being the the straight forward person she is doesn't hesitate a for second and takes another go at ramming the thing. It makes it shift its attention back to to the people in front of it. The creature may have been bigger then even a huge woman like Yuna but that didn't mean that it could be pushed around by here, she was a very strong able to crack stone so when she hit it certainly felt it. Again it stumbled back growling in anger seemly for getting about Penny. An invisible hand came swiping to the left and caught Yuna in the side throwing her to the floor. "Yuna!", Jezzy cried hoping she was ok. She hit the wall hard giving a pained cry.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oi! I don't appreciate that at all!" She scrambles forward, trying to get the exposed spot

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The creature snorts and makes its way over to Yuna ignoring Penny or simply forgetting she was there, she can feel a ridge in it back that must be the place!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
she hits it square in the back and it yowls in pain. its from becomes more viable and a blurry figure emerges. It swings Penny around and then slams its back into the wall squishing Penny there. Jezzy seeing its face or at least were its head was she took a shot and it howled in Pain and became even clearer.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Gah! Get off you stupid monster! Let me go!" She flails at the spot if it is still in range, rather stuck to the wall at the moment.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
It stumbles forwards and a large bony hand takes hold of Penny's goo and tries to pull her off. "Watcher what is this thing what do you archives say?!", Lover shouted up to the ceiling. "Ummm uhhhhh ummm.", said the voice of the watcher. "There was a failed project on record.... it looked something like that thing.... they were trying to engineer a race of protectors...", Watcher said reading through files quickly as she could. "Oh! uh says here it was easily distracted buy flashing colors!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny keeps punching it wherever she can reach at this point "Mika! Make like a disco ball and show him the flashing lights!"