Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Whoa whoa careful!", Mika said trying to help her be steady. So slowly they made their way forward with Mika lighting the way. Eventually they came to what looked like a brownish stone door. Looking at it closely Mika could see the tell tail golden letters of the ruins appear on the door. "Oh its the writing again! L-Let me translate....", she then looked closely. "Its says.... while in a body that's not your own..... defeat the one that hides in the stone.", Mika said frowning slightly. "I don't like the sound of that." and then after that the huge door slid open.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Wait... I have to fight like this?! I can't even walk straight let alone fight anything! This seems horribly unfair!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Maybe..... it was supposed to be me?", Mika said remembering that the hole in the wall was more Mika shaped then anything else. "But.... I don't like violence...."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Heck if I know... Either way, if this is actual combat I don't really have a lot of confidence."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Well... we have to try right? Walking is the only problem your having right now.... but you can still throw a good punch I'm s-sure.", she said not quite sounding sure. But, there was nowhere to go but forward so Mika and not-actually-Penny moved into the new area. It was rather wide and there were actual lighting fixtures inside: those familair blue crystals hanging from the ceiling. in the middle of the wide area there was what looked like a large stone.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny waddles/stumbles into the room, looking around with a disgruntled look on her face "If this is some kind of joke... it isn't funny."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
And at first the place was silent there didn't see, to be anything alive in the some one slate air of the cave. But just then what they though was just a big boulder began to move! It stood up reveling that the rock was just a shell for huge insectoid creature about the some height as gruadna Penny. It looked somewhat like a crab or scorpion with a rock shell on its back. It screeched at Penny and Mika and began to scuttle over to them. Mika shrieked and turned the same color as the caves and pressed against the wall.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh come on! I can't move in this body!" She whines while trying to get a steady enough stance before throwing a punch at the creature.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"It was supposed to be the inheritor not you anyway!', came a fairly quiet voice in her head. She hits the thing on its shell sending it back a few feet from the punch. it skidded on it legs then stopped itself, two green eye trained on her. it snapped it's two large pinchers menacingly while making a "Skreee! Skree!" The shell was no worse for the wear. "You'll need to hit it some where underneath!", Mika called to Penny while still hidden on the wall somewhere.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Easier said than done!" She calls back, trying to slowly scoot around and look for an opening. "And whoever is in my head this time... shaddup! Not like a sign was put up or anything!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"The hole was her shape you num nuts! now everything is all messed up! now you have to do her trial for her." came the bratty voice again.

the big thing kept turning to face Penny as she circled it, big claws snapping. oddly enough the thing kept looking at her waist. It charged again trying to grab Penny by the legs. Mika was taking in everything that was happening looking for some useful Intel to inform Penny on.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Damn it! That was not what she wanted! Her only option is to try and jump over it as she can't make this big solid legs move for garbage! "Who are you calling num nuts?! Seriously if you wanted her to do it... put a damn sign or... I don't know, make it only activate for her! Who are you anyway?!"

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"You know how there's usually an A.I. in charge of a ruins? well that's me The Watcher. And I'm taking to you through that guardna's systems", said the bratty voice. " and i didn't build the thing my masters did. and It looked straight forward enough to me! Hmpf!"

the monster rock-bug ended up running itself into a wall since Penny got out of the way, it stunned itself because of it. "M-Maybe Filp it over?!", Mika called over to Penny still stuck to the wall and colored like sandstone.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"It was just a stone chair! No note, no hidden activation system... nothing! Why not just make it only respond to her?" She whines while wobbling over to the giant bug and trying to flip it over. "Stop flailing around you stupid!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I..... guess they didn't account for a dum dum who could shape shift!", said the watcher.

Grabbing its rock like shell the creature began pulling back. Then one of its claws shot out and grabbed Penny by the leg. So as Penny flipped it over she fell with it!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"OI! I am not a dum dum! If anything... you are a dum dum! If you are watching, why didn't you stop me!" She gasps as she falls over with the creature, landing with a thud "uuugghhh... solid bodies suck..."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Hey! unlike some weirdos I cant talk in peoples heads. I can only communicate though tech ok?! like through screen and holo projectors and whatever!", Watcher shot back.

Mika seeing Penny fall goes, "Ah!" and peels herself from the wall to try and help her up quick so she can get a shot in. she get behind her and tries to help push her back up. "Hurry! b-before it gets back up!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She manages to struggle up to her knees and goes for broke, throwing a punch at the creatures under side "That sounds pretty darn usless then if you can't keep it safe!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Argh! S-Shut up..... I'm not useless! I-I... I'm supposed to observe! I'm THE WATCHER.", it seems she struck a nerve.

Penny hears the crack of chitin as her punch lands, the armored fist of the gaurdna being just like her metal gauntlets just without the pistons. So at least the choice of weapon was one she was quite used to. The creature screeches as it exoskeleton cracks. It then rolls to the side flipping itself back over. Mika didn't have the time to run away and hide and the creatuer caught sight of her! Seeing her as an easier target it began shuffling towards her! Mika cried out and ran. "Penny! Heeeeeeelp!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Without a thought she jumps at the creature, slamming her giant metal body into the creature "Don't you dare!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Pennys temporary body was very sturdy and strong. While not actually being made of metal except for the internal skeleton. getting slammed into by one was just about the same as getting slammed into by a ton of steel! Her big busty body slammed into the rock crab thing and sent it hurling into a wall. it hit it so hard both the wall and its rock shell broke! Mika was cowering on the floor in a ball with a puddle of ink under her butt. the creatures rock shell was now destroyed leaving it open to attack.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She starts throwing punch after punch at the crab thing "You dare?! YOU DARE ATTACK HER?! I won't let you! You can't hurt my Mika!"

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
stunned and shell broken the thing is a goner under the guadna Penny's assault. with sounds and sights that Penny's probably didn't want to remember later, the thing was crushed by her and left a mess of green bug goop all over her hands and the floor around her. Mika is still shaking on the floor in a puddle of her own ink, the thing had gotten so close to her she though she was done for. she was still trying to blend in with the rocks but Penny could see her shake. is she perhaps afraid of bugs?

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She pushes the goo away and moves over to Mika "It's gone now... I squished it..."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Weirdly the remains of the creature appear to dissolve into goo... no regular animal does that... Mika's head pops up from out pf her hands to look at Penny... well the body she was in at any rate. she puts a hand on Penny's leg to pull herself up she wipes at the ink on her butt as her color goes back to normal.

The bratty voice wasn't nagging at her right now... maybe she was busy? the smashed wall looked like it lead somewhere it was the only other way to go.

"Penny... it sounded like you where talking to someone... what was that?", Mika asked still trying to get the ink off of herself.

(its funny because for Mika inking is pretty much like wetting herself in fear.)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Uuh, yea, another AI... one called the watcher this time. Apparently you were supposed to be the one inside this body, not me."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"M-Me? In there?", she said looking at that big and admittedly very busty body. "-A-And then I would have had to fight that.... Thing?!", she said shivering at the thought. "I'm a-actually glad you found it instead of me...."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea, me too... I think we have to go through that wall hole now... you ready to go?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Y-Yeah I guess.", Mika said looking at up at her. and so they went into the next area, it was more like a tunnel with a white door frame. Penny could see the golden words appear just like Mika could while in that body. It said: Living creatures prohibited, only androids past this point. just then a little bug ran through the door way but as soon as it passed through a bolt of electricity zapped it until it vaporized. This got an "Eek!" out of Mika.