Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Well..... you did save me.... so yeah, it's the least I could do.", Jaza said blushing slightly. Penny's lips were so close to her she wanted to kiss them, but held back.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jaza yelps as she is hugged and kissed so suddenly. Surprised and aroused buy being pressed into Penny's nude body [I'm assuming that her duster is not on her right now]. Her bulge hardened through her bodysuit and Penny could feel it. "Eek! y-yeah! just get me the parts and I'll do it all for free."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh yea... the parts. Uhh, I don't have those, but if you tell me what you need I can try to get them!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ok... yeah.... I'll just have to take a look at the ship...", she said as her face got hotter and hotter while in Penny's arms. "So what next should we go back to the ship or head for the ruin?", Jezzy asked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I'm not sure... what do you think Mika?" She says while still holding Jaza in her arms.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Lets..... head to the ship... I-I need to get dressed.... a-again.", Mika said rubbing her hands together. "Still think that's a bit pointless~.", Emily teased. "But need to ware something too.... this herem out d-doesn't cover fucking anything!", Sala complained. Jaza meanwhile was getting quite turned on by Penny's hug and her 8 inch cocks was straining against her suit. "Umm.... gosh.... this is.... comfy....", Jaza said being quite honest.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looks down and smiles as she finally catches on "Oh, I have that effect on people... ask pretty much anyone here, they love my goo!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Um things are getting kind of... stretched in my suit here....", Jaza said as she bit her lip. "Mmmhmmm, love that gushy goo, so soft and warm. A little wet but you get used to it. Must be great for the skin though...", Emily agreed.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh... sorry." she puts Jaza down "you can go ahead and strip now if you want. As for the skin... I have no idea to be honest, I am sure someone is looking into it."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"S-strip?! That's not necessary.", Jaza said smiling to hide her arousal. "But didn't you say it was getting stretched down there.~", Emily teased.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yup... she certainly did! We would hate for you to feel uncomfortable while we head towards our stop."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Emilys hands then snake around Jaza's body and her robo hand finds and grips the zipper. "Oh let me help you~.", Emily said as she began to pull the zipper down gently. Jaza gasped and squirmed but in the end didn't stop her. Emilys human hand had gone down to her cute little butt and was rubbing it. "You wanna peel her out of this thing Penny? it probably getting hot in there.~"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh dear, we can't have that now can we?" with a smooth motion she grabs the shoulders and slowly starts to peel it off of Jaza's body, revealing inch by inch of her body below.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jaza was a petite girl with cute little B-cup breasts and black nipples. She was hot faced and looked embarrassed but it was clear that she was letting this happen. Her penis popped out seemingly happy to be in the open air as Emily help Penny pull the thing all the way off. Jaza blushed even harder but did nothing to cover herself letting her 8-incher throb at them unhindered. "What a nice little peen you have there....", Emily observed. Meanwhile Mika moved her naked butt to the front seats with Jezzy while Sala's own peen hardned up looking at the cute naked girl. Lover smirked as she got her recording mode active just in case.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Eight inches right? A solid size for universal use... those most everyone here wants bigger ones."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jaza's peen pulsed as attention was drawn to it. Her face was fully red and she was biting her lip as sat there exposed for them. "Oh but whats this? you have nice big balls~.", Emily said as she spotted them. Her hand reached down to groupe at them. Jaza's breath caught and a few drips of pre leaked out of her. she looked at Penny hoping she would join in.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She reaches down and grabs Jaza's peen, pumping it slowly up and down "Oh my, she does have some mighty balls!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Her toes curl and she gives short breath in as Penny stroked her with her soft gooey hand. "Solous that.... that's ah~!", she squeaked unable to finish her sentence. "That feels good~?" Emily said finishing her thought for her. Her robo hand kept kneading those balls as one went down to her cute little pussy, rubbing her clitty and making the nerdy girl's legs shake. "Don't tell me they never took care of you over there....", Emily said smiling. "They just used machines.....Ah!", Jaza said blushing hard.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ugh, machiens are just so lame... not when you could have a fun loving buddy to help you!" She says while forming a sleeve over her cock with goo and pumping faster.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Judging by how she was reacting, Jaza may have had to agree. Her cock being surrounded by goo was new territory for her and she couldn't help but pump her hips in time with Penny. "Hey Penny can I have to goo dildos please~? We don't want neglect her lady parts.", Emily said as she squeezed Jaza butt.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a quick nod she forms a gooey golden horse cock and passes it to Emily before gtting on her knees and using both arms to pump Jaza's cock.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Emily takes it happily, giggling as she moved to rub it on Jaza's pert little pussy lips. "Making new friends sure is fun!", Emily said as Jaza moaned out nice an loud for Penny showing how well she was doing. Yummy pre begins to pump into Penny's hands not that she needed any more after absorbing so much cum. Jaza felt quite guilty about attacking them and a part of her felt that she didn't deserve this. "I.... I don't deserve this! Ah~! I-I did try kill you.....", she moaned out.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Eh, it happens alot, we forgive pretty fast if youa ren't a total monster... and we get to have some fun with you!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jaza's round glasses fog up from how hot she's getting and her hands reach for Penny's big breasts going right for the gray nipples. Penny didn't hold anything against here... this made her feel great! Maybe... she could ask for somthing... "Can I... I stick this in something....?", she asked lustily as her peen throbbed in her gooey hands. Just then Emily slid the gooey dildo home in Jaza's black lipped, tight, pussy. "OH FUCK!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mmm, sorry, not this time littel bug, you get my hands and a gooey dildo. Maybe if you are a good girl later we can work something out."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She nods so fast glasses almost fall off. "Ok-Ok! you'll see I'll be a good girl!~", Jaza moans eager to please. She starts bucking fast into Penny's hands smearing her sweet pre all over her gooey fingers, Emily tries to macth her thrusts, pushing the dildo in every time she pulls back in Penny's hands.

Sala just can't imagine how they got to this that quickly, then she remembers who she's thinking about and sighs, red in the face. she pouts in the corner nearby. Emily being as attuned to Sala, as Penny was to Mika... grabs Sala's stiffening cock and jerks her off gently but firmly. "You're jeoulus aren't you~? Doing worry In can multi task! its easy when you have a robot arm.", she coos at Sala. Emily was quite happy with this, in between two cute bugs with hard throbbing peens. "I-I... wanna cum!", Jaza cried as her thrusting became faster.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmm... not yet." Penny says before squeezing her cock harder, preventing her from cumming until she lets go "You gotta wait for Sala first!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Emily smirks at this, this was just too good, Penny was the best tease! She pushes the gooey dildo faster into Jaza's tight little cunt, then pumps her arms faster on Sala's peen. "Emily! F-Fuck!", Sala squeaked as she started bucking into her hand. "Oh you want the mouth don't you~? Look here Jaza~ I'll show you proper blowjob technique.", Emily said enjoying this with a mischievous smirk.

Jaza makes a whining moan as Penny squeezed her cock making her fall deeper into her lust. "She's making me so...hot... with... just her hands and..... A dildo!", she thought as she looked back to Emily, who was now pushing Sala's big peen past her lips, getting right to business. Sala blushed as hotly as Jaza did seeing as she was looking right at her dick being sucked.

In the front seat Jezzy just shakes her head trying not to smirk at how silly Penny and the others could be while Mika's was biting her lips and doing her best not listen to the lewd sound coming from behind her as the drove back to the ship. Jezzy was taking her time with it, she wanted to give Jaza time to "enjoy" Penny.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny hums innocently, which always means she is up to no good, and keeps pumping away at Jaza's cock with one hand while the other holds a tight grip at the base "This would make for a wonderful picture... Lover, I know you are recording this, get a few still frames for me please! I wanna print them out later!"

Reactions: Reptillicus