Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I uh... uh.... they say this place will be the launch pad for the full on war against the binary clan? Its what the empress said.", She said looking down and away. "Whats your name sport?", Jezzy asked actually feeling a bit sorry for this small girl. "J-Jaza......"

Last edited:

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jaza looked like she wasn't quite sure how to answer the question. "She is... is... the empress...... i haven't seen her no one knows what she looks like for real.... um.. J-Just what her...her dick looks like....", she said her face getting red. "Its HUGE!", she exclaimed. "But no one is allowed to see what she looks like... you know masks and robes and stuff....".

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"So you basically just worship a giant dick attached to a person you know nothing about... doesn't that seem a little bit silly?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"There's.... there's more too it.... they..... they saved me. I would have died on the street....", she mumbles. Jezzy looked up and spotted the secret door. "I think thats it up there, I see a little handhold." "ok the generator is set! Let get out of here. Penny could you stretch up there and we could climb up you?". Lover asked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Eeyup!" She hands Jaza over to Jezzy and stretches herself up to the hidden door, making handy little gaps in her body for people to grab and step into. "Come on up!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
It was certainly a strange sight to behold, but it wasn't too surprising, after all Penny was a goo girl after all. Lover starts up the Penny ladder first, then Jezzy, Emily and Sala. Mika was last to grab on hugging onto Penny's stretched body tightly as she climbed. Jaza covered her eyes seeming to be afraid of heights. Mika Almost lost grip due to her hands being covered in cum.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She lifts Mika up the last bit and brings a stretchy arm down to grab Jaza and lift her up as well "Come on you crazy crooked girl, I am not leaving you here to blow up with the base."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jaza squeaks as she's lifted up and out of the generator room. "Ok now that we're all out I'm going to remotely start the timer, this base will most likely implode instead of explode.", Lover says as she runs a few calculations in her head. They were inside what looked like a hangar or garage of some sort, air ships and hover cars surrounded them. "We could.... take one of these hover vans." Sala observed. Jezzy kicks a window open and opens the door. "I'll drive, i remember how to do that at least." Jezzy said as she hopped in. "GET THEM!", came a shout from be hind them as plasma fire was soon wizzing past them. "Wait don't shoot! They have me hostage!", Jaza yelled back at the gaurds running at them. They completely ignored this however and kept shooting at them. "What?! Didn't you hear me?!", Jaza shouted back at them.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"They don't actually care about you!" She yells while trying to smack the bolts away that would actually hit the van or the others "They only care about their grand goal and right now we are a bigger hinderance than keeping you alive would help them! Do you get it yet?! this entire place is backwards and evil!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika reaches out and grabs Jaza pulling her inside the van. "G-Get in!" she shouts. Jaza ends up on Sala's lap blushing as she felt Sala's exposed peen under her butt. Everyone else plies in while jezzy get's it started. "Come on come on..... there!", Jezzy said after a successful hotwiring. Just then Penny saw a large herm carrying a large cannon like weapon. "Oh SHIT! Is that a rocket launcher?!", Emily cried. The herm smriked and fired! a missile came whizzing towards the Van as it began to move. Penny would have to act quickly!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Gonna try something stupid!" She screams before stretching her body out like a net in the opes it wouldn't go off against her squishy body. The plan was to bounce it back but... having three seconds to think isn't her specialty.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The missile goes flying at Penny at high speed then ends up in her goo, cushioned and prevented from exploding. The thruster kept going however so it stayed there floating on her goo an pushing. The herm and the guards all had wide eyed expressions.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You dropped this!" She yells at them before using her goo to turn it around and quickly making a hole so the flames didn't touch her, sending the rocket back at them!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Their eye grow even wider at this and they run screaming as the rocket goes flying at them. It hits the floor in the middle of them and they all go flying in different directions. Jezzy then pulls Penny in and starts hovering away as the rumbling begins. Jaza looks back out the windows her expression full of confusion, like her whole world was crumbling around her. see looked so lost as the sped away. once they were far enough away the place shuddered and then began to fall inward, the great white walls crumbling.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well... i'm glad that worked out!" She says with a smile "Wasn't sure if it would to be honest."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She suddenly had Mika on her as she threw her arms around her, still a bit sticky with cum. "You really worry me sometimes.... that was scary.", she said as she pushed herself on her in a tight hug.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Awww, i'm sorry Mika... but I couldn't let that hit the truck!" She grabs her in a hug and starts cleaning her off despite still being blue.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika felt better in Penny's arms, her warm, moist, naked body pressed against Penny's goo. It was like a security blanket for her theses day's occupying the same role her glasses did, making her feel safe. "um Emily can i have my stuff back...?", shes asked over Penny's shoulder. "I don't know the glasses-less look is staring to grow on me.....", she said trying to tease her just a bit. "of coarse you can dear.", she said as she slipped them back onto Mika's face and handed her her golden necklace. Only now did Mika have the time to mull over how naked she was again... she started to wounder if Penny was right about her luck with clothing.

Jaza looked miserable and stared at the floor. "I hope you can see things more clearly.... A cute girl like you shouldn't be mixed up with people like that.", Lover said to her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I'm just saying Mika... maybe naked is the best bet... everything you get ends up in tatters." She mutters while looking to Jaza "Seriously, that place was crazy!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"But-but I.... I couldn't there are laws a-and....", Mika mumbled meekly at the thought of just being naked all the time even while out and about. "You know you CAN get a permit for that... that way you can go naked anywhere. you do have to take a test though. I've thought about doing it myself sometimes."

"But... it was all i knew.... the people outside always hated me becuse i had.... had this thing....", Jaza said pointing at her dick.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ah... the same bout our little Sala was in... let me tell you what I told her." She crouches down by the new little buggy. "Other people are not allowed to tell you how to feel about your body. If you love your cock, then love it all you want... if other people hate it... they can choke on a rock!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She looks up at Penny, less scared of her then she was before. "Back there... they kept tell me i was special.... that i was better then everyone else because of well... this." she points at her bulge again. "The said it was because of this i was so much smarter and able to build my own robots.....". "Well little Jaza, you are special, but its not because of your peen its because you are.... you. Like i said to Sala once, I may love that peen of hers but its the girl attached to it that really matters.", Emily said. Sala was trying very hard not to blush as they talked about her and tried to act like she didn't care. "So they were wrong? but what do I do now? I'm so lost....", Jaza says giving a look that only cute puppies can pull off most of the time. "Well..... maybe we can help you find your family?", Jezzy suggested.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"What can you do now? Are you kidding me?! You can build giant robots! That opens up so many different paths! Who doesn't like giant robots?!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jaza looks stunned like only now has she ever thought about it that way. "I.... I can.... gosh..... y-you're right giant robots are awesome. But would they really except me? I helped.... the bad guys.....", she said worried. "Don't worry, I'd say your skill as a engineer would more then make up for it.", Sala said finally joining the conversation, feel a sort of kinship to her. "I'm not going to lie to you, you may have to go through some kind of punishment for helping them.... but I'm sure they'll take it easy on you.", Jezzy said honestly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Or just... ya know... don't bring it up. Really is that simple. Either way your engineering skills are top knotch."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Well.... ok I'll try some things....", she said as she thought it through. "So, your not mad at me anymore? I'm so sorry i really thought you were bad guys and that i was doing the right thing...". "Well you were lead astray, we could tell that you might not be such a bad girl.... even if you are a bit corny.", Lover interjected. "Oh well thank you.... all of you... and especially you Miss penny.... your... your really super hot.... just so you know.", Jaza said blushing.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Thanks! I get that a lot!" She says with a proud smile before a tiny little over timer goes ding in her mind "AN ENGINEER!" She all but shouts before zooming up close to Jaza "Do you know about starships? Specifically about the old Wizzle Tugger model?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jaza jerks a little bit as Penny's face was suddenly right in front of her own. "I uh.... yeah I've worked on ships.... the old wizzle? wowie... that's vintage. Why do you ask?", she said in turn tilting her head slightly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I still drive one! Been my ship for years, my dads ship before me and my grandads ship before him! Really needs some proper fixings, can you help me out?"