Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The mech was stomping its feet like it was having a temper tantrum! "No No No No! This is all wrong! You obviously have no taste in cool robot suits! Here I am going the whole nine yards to make this looks as epic and cool as possible and you just stand there like a dummy!", she says throwing a hissy fit. "That's it! obviously your too stupid to appreciate the finer points of stuff so I'm just going to start with the killing!", she yells. then a huge blocky fist comes flying down at Penny!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She jumps off toward it's elbow so she wouldn't be able to track her movements as she tries to get a feeling for the robots movements. "Well, your design choices were kinda lame in my defense! Also, why the killing? What is it with you people and killing everyone you don't like?!"

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Shut up! stop talking! your so annoying!", shouts the woman in the suit, (most likely a herm) as she swings her arm to the side to try and swipe at her with aback hand. Mika had already pushed herself against a wall and turned white again to hide. "what's with this woman? She's not all there I suspect...", Mika thought.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny falls onto her back to dodge it with a grin on her face "I know you are but what am I?" She taunts her even more, already guessing that she is dealing with a spoiled brat in a fancy suit.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Grrrr! Why you big empty headed goo!", she cried as she pointed her robots fist at her. "I'll burn you to ash! Flame knuckle!", she shouted like a character straight out of an anime or video game. The fist flew off like a rocket while it also glowed red hot!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mmmmm nope!" She says, throwing herself out of the way "Now ou are like a cheesy video game character! Besides, I thought that one was called rocket punch..."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"What? No it's obviously a flame knuckle! cuz see! its all hot and stuff!", she argued as the fist flew its way back to its socket. Mika was really unsure about this girl..... well, Penny had her attention so Mika took this time to head over to the core. Jezzy was ready to help now and moved up with Penny. "Ok Penny its our turn now!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny gets back up and folds her arms over her chest "No no no no no no! A flame knuckle would actually be on fire, not just be hot! Plus, you launched it at me... that is a rocket punch! Oh! You could calling it "Searing Rocket Punch!" That sounds much better!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Hmm yeah maybe... that sounds kinda cool....", said the mech suit girl. "Wait stop interrupting the fight! You're breaking the flow!" That's when Jezzy takes a shot at the mech suit, hitting it square in the middle. The shot made archs all around the body and the woman gave a yelp but the mech suit didn't stop. "Hey no zapping! Fine your next lizard girl! Take this Super heated flying knuckle!" "Really?! That's way to corny!", Jezzy teased as she rolled to the side.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh pfffffft, super heated flying knuckle? Come on now... my name was way cooler! Also... there is a huge issue with these attacks." She says, running up to the knuckle and brining both fists down on the exposed back side, hopeing to fry its propulsion system. "IT leaves the limb open to counter when you miss!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The fist's rocket's are not as armored as the rest of the machine, so they sputter and then the fist goes flying off and smacks into a wall. "No! Not fair! My guidance system!", shouted the girl in anger. she then ran at Jezzy and Penny with her one blocky hand extended, trying to snatch them up.

Mika soon found herself at the console for the generator. "the relic must be whats powering this place.... just what could it be?" Mika thought as she pressed a few buttons on the console. The other girls where taking cover near the entrance.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She turns and grabs the incoming hand to try and match it's power with her own raw strength "Hey, it's your fault for going to the well too often! WE dodged it time and again yet you still kept trying!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The mech pushes against her, its sheer weight working in its favor. She turns up the heat on her fist to try and burn through Penny's gauntlets but the energy field from the rings protects her for the most part, she does start to feel hot however. Jezzy takes this opportunity to line up a shot at the joint in the arm. She lets loose another shot and it finds its mark right on the bots elbow. The fist strength wanes in Pennys grasp. "There's you opening!", Jezzy calls back. "What the?!", shouts the girl inside.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hey... can you lend me a HAND!" She says with a smile before twitcing the bots arm and giving it a powerful tug, trying to pull it off!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The fist was designed to be detachable, so in its slightly weakened state it actually popped off! "AH! No! Give that back!", shouted the girl within. the thrusters then activated on the arm and Penny began to fly with it!

Mika wasn't a tech master or anything, but she knew her way around a few systems. To her it looked like the mech was getting its power from the generator somehow.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" She cries in joy as she flies around "Look at me, I can a jet pack now! Oh man, I should get one of these for real!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The "mech girl" stomps her feet in anger. "Stop that! that's miiiiiine!" she wines like a spoiled brat. she then storms off to her other arm stuck in the wall and reattaches it. "Oh wait! i still have control over that fist! hehehehe!", she says with malice, and then makes it fly a Jezzy. Seeing this coming Jezzy starts booking it immediately but the fist Follows her around trying top burn or squish her. "Penny! can't you steer that thing?!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmm... probably!" She tugs on the left side to try and make it turn toward the robot girl!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jezzy ducked as it passed over her and veered off towards the mech girl. "Huh?! Oh crap!", she cried as the fist flew right into the center of the mech. It staggered backward as the first pinged off of it and several pieces fell off of it reveling the rather short and nerdy looking La'cutom girl inside. She was just about as short as Sala was and had brownish skin unlike Sala's bluish. she had big round classes that cover all four of her eyes. and wore a white bodysuit of sorts on her petite frame. Her package was visible as a bump in the crotch of her suit. she had a fearful expression on her face as they could now really see who was behind the controls.

Last edited:

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Penny I bet you could pull her right out of their!", Jezzy said as she leveled her rifle. She fires but the girl puts her suits fists in the way. "H-Hey no! that's cheating!", rhe little girl cried. "Now your going to get it! take this!", just then her back plating opens up and she fire missiles! They fly up and lock on to Penny zooming in at her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She runs for the fist stuck in the wall, trying to use it as cover "Why would you use missiles inside your own base you crazy little gremlin!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
the missiles zoom around hit around the fist causing a number of concussive blasts near Penny, making her gooey body shutter and shake as the shock waves rolled through her. The fist falls from the wall as the wall around it falls away, hitting the floor with big clang! Then they could hear the moaning again, and from the hole in th wall they could see a few La'cutom people held inside the wall! they were hooked up to some kind of machine. they were all naked and tubes seemed to be attached to their privates. they were mostly females with a few herms and males here and their. Small screens sat in front of their faces showing them god knows what. "What the hell?! thats where the moaning was coming from?!", Sala cried.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh that is creepy! Way too creepy!" She says before running toward their attacker. "hold onto your butt, here comes Penny!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The mech girl advances on Penny as well her mechs fist burning bright. "I'll flame knuckle you!"

Mika couldn't help but think of those strange statues from the fertility temple on her home world; the ones that had burning fists. she had to wonder... was this mech made with the same tech? Then there was the issue of the people stuck in the walls Just what was going on there... it was so wrong... surely they were there against their will. From where she was standing she motioned for Lover to run over while Penny had the mech girl distracted. Lover looked left and right making sure she had the time to make it over, she couldn't hide like Mika so she would have to book it.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I told you that name is stupid!" She dives under the punch "And you just told me what you are going to do before you even did it! Stupid!" She yells while trying to climb into the cock pit with the pilot.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"B-But! that's how you sound cool a-and scary! Hey wait a minute get off!", Shouted the girl as she realized that Penny was on her. She made her mech flail around and spin to try and throw Penny off. "N-No stay back!"

Meanwhile Lover ran by as fast as her synthetic legs could take her. Once she got to Mika and the terminal she got to work at once, breaking into the system and looking through the files. "Ok I'm hacking the core!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Nooooooo!" she cries while spinning around and slowly making her way toward the pilot "Not... letting... go!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She tries spinning in one direction then another, all to try and make Penny let go. She began to feel woozy with all this spinning, but her fear of getting punched or worse made her keep going.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny's eyes were rolling around in her head as the droids keeps spinning around. "Stooop... iiiiiiit..... gonnnnaaaaa.a... puuuuuuuuuuke!"